Sebastian Potion 9

4.1

Water, Glycerin, Guarhydroxypropyltrimonumchloride, Jojoba Seed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PVP, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Fragrance, Panthenol, Imdazoudinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Amodimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Propylparaben, Olive Fruit Oil, Orbigyna Olefera Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Disodium EDTA, Stearalkonum Chloride, Sesame Seed Oil, Ethyl Hexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tetrasodium EDTA, Rice Bran Oil, Citric Acid, Orange 4, Camellia Sinesis Extract, Willow Bark Extract, Ext. Violet 2, Red 40 (2012 formula)

okay! so at first i wasnt too happy with this, it smells great but i never noticed a difference in my hairs health(its destroyed). BUT now..about a month later after using it basically daily, my hair is on the road to recovery. it looks and feels so much better, so if you dont like it at first, give it a bit of time. overall, i can use this when i wear my hair curly or straight, it helps with styling and definately improved the health of my hair!~

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This left my hair soft, light, and glossy. The scent is hard to describe - it's not floral or soapy - clean and light. The packaging needs a serious letter writing campaign. That metal tube is a menace! Beyond being ugly and distorted looking, it dents and builds up preassure so the stuff ooooozes out or too much comes out when you squeeze. But I will so buy this or swap for it again!

Like to use this as the starting base for when I curl my hair or leave it straight. I like it a lot. Smells good.

Just be careful with the tube and the way it bends, you make poke a hole in it and it may create a leak.

I NEVER thought I would find a product to help my dry overprocessed hair until this. This stuff is the best! I put it on mixed with a little Lanza smoother and let it air dry for a soft curl. It is well worth the price and when my tube is finished I will be hitting ulta for a tub!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i really like potion 9. the smell is awesome and it feels so light. i can use it on my short hair when it's dry to style and add a little volume at the roots. or i can put it in while my hair is wet to act as a treatment. i can't get over the smell i just love this stuff.

Great to throw on before you blow dry or straighten. Seems like it gradually builds up though....I like to alternate it with other, similar products. Love the smell.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am in love with this product! I hope it keeps working like it has. I have thick, porous, highlighted hair and this makes my hair so healthy looking. Yay!! UPDATE: It seemed to stop working, so I''m taking a break from it. Probably need to use it now and then (rather than all the time) for results.

!! LOVE-IT!! :)

EDIT*** After a while this product stops working as others have mentioned. It really is a treatment and not a daily use product I suppose. Too bad.****

This stuff makes hair soft, strong, shiny, managable, frizz free and great smelling. I can't live without it. It's amazing for dry, porous, wavy/curly/straight hair. Ahhh...so good!

This is AMAZING. I love it and I can't live without it ever since I started using it. I bought a tiny little tube one day for 9.99$CAN and then I decided to buy a giant ub because I adore it and what it does to my dry, frizzy, wavy/curly porous hair. :)

Popular Styling Products