Sebastian Potion 9

4.1

Water, Glycerin, Guarhydroxypropyltrimonumchloride, Jojoba Seed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PVP, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Fragrance, Panthenol, Imdazoudinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Amodimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Propylparaben, Olive Fruit Oil, Orbigyna Olefera Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Disodium EDTA, Stearalkonum Chloride, Sesame Seed Oil, Ethyl Hexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tetrasodium EDTA, Rice Bran Oil, Citric Acid, Orange 4, Camellia Sinesis Extract, Willow Bark Extract, Ext. Violet 2, Red 40 (2012 formula)

on 1/9/2005 9:29:00 AM

I NEVER thought I would find a product to help my dry overprocessed hair until this. This stuff is the best! I put it on mixed with a little Lanza smoother and let it air dry for a soft curl. It is well worth the price and when my tube is finished I will be hitting ulta for a tub!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i really like potion 9. the smell is awesome and it feels so light. i can use it on my short hair when it's dry to style and add a little volume at the roots. or i can put it in while my hair is wet to act as a treatment. i can't get over the smell i just love this stuff.

on 12/23/2004 6:38:00 AM

Great to throw on before you blow dry or straighten. Seems like it gradually builds up though....I like to alternate it with other, similar products. Love the smell.

on 12/18/2004 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am in love with this product! I hope it keeps working like it has. I have thick, porous, highlighted hair and this makes my hair so healthy looking. Yay!! UPDATE: It seemed to stop working, so I''m taking a break from it. Probably need to use it now and then (rather than all the time) for results.

on 12/13/2004 1:37:00 PM

!! LOVE-IT!! :)

on 12/8/2004 8:34:00 PM

EDIT*** After a while this product stops working as others have mentioned. It really is a treatment and not a daily use product I suppose. Too bad.****

This stuff makes hair soft, strong, shiny, managable, frizz free and great smelling. I can't live without it. It's amazing for dry, porous, wavy/curly/straight hair. Ahhh...so good!

on 12/8/2004 8:32:00 PM

This is AMAZING. I love it and I can't live without it ever since I started using it. I bought a tiny little tube one day for 9.99$CAN and then I decided to buy a giant ub because I adore it and what it does to my dry, frizzy, wavy/curly porous hair. :)

on 11/24/2004 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Amazing, and understated styling product. First, I love orange, and I love the scent. I have a lot of hair, but it's fine and can get somewhat oily overnight.
I put this in my towel-dried hair and that's all that is needed; barely even need hairspray. No crunchy mess. The packaging- metal tube- ok but hard to get remaining product out when it gets low. Well worth it, however.

I had this for a while and the packaging cracked :(

I didn't notice anything at first, but after a while I did notice the condition of my hair improving.

The reason I won't be buying this product again is because it didn't provide enough hold on its own, and I had a hard time mixing it with other products because the combo left my hair feeling weighed down.

If you're just after a good conditioning though, this is a good product.

on 11/14/2004 10:07:00 AM

Great treatment for weakened hair! My dry and damaged hair looks and feels so much better after using this. Potion 9 gives hair texture and won`t weigh it down. Will definitely repurchase!

Top Rated Sebastian Products