July 23, 2014 | 2160 users online

Styling Products - Sebastian - Potion 9

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2004 8:34:00 PM More reviews by angelenvy

EDIT*** After a while this product stops working as others have mentioned. It really is a treatment and not a daily use product I suppose. Too bad.****

This stuff makes hair soft, strong, shiny, managable, frizz free and great smelling. I can't live without it. It's amazing for dry, porous, wavy/curly/straight hair. Ahhh...so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2004 8:32:00 PM More reviews by angelenvy

This is AMAZING. I love it and I can't live without it ever since I started using it. I bought a tiny little tube one day for 9.99$CAN and then I decided to buy a giant ub because I adore it and what it does to my dry, frizzy, wavy/curly porous hair. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2004 1:57:00 PM More reviews by MACamy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Amazing, and understated styling product. First, I love orange, and I love the scent. I have a lot of hair, but it's fine and can get somewhat oily overnight.
I put this in my towel-dried hair and that's all that is needed; barely even need hairspray. No crunchy mess. The packaging- metal tube- ok but hard to get remaining product out when it gets low. Well worth it, however.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2004 1:54:00 AM More reviews by justcallmefoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had this for a while and the packaging cracked :(

I didn't notice anything at first, but after a while I did notice the condition of my hair improving.

The reason I won't be buying this product again is because it didn't provide enough hold on its own, and I had a hard time mixing it with other products because the combo left my hair feeling weighed down.

If you're just after a good conditioning though, this is a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2004 10:07:00 AM More reviews by lumiotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great treatment for weakened hair! My dry and damaged hair looks and feels so much better after using this. Potion 9 gives hair texture and won`t weigh it down. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2004 11:27:00 PM More reviews by nabz

i have mixed reviews for this product. i remembered using it a couple of years before and the results was amazing. and then i moved on to other products but somehow managed to return to this one again. second time around though, results were fairly so-so. but maybe it's because i have TRd my hair twice in between and highlighted it as well. price wise, its a bit on the high end and i didnt really like the aluminium packaging as it gets bent very easily if you happen to be in a hurry and stuff it in your luggage without thinking. that said, i guess this product does what it says it will.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2004 4:54:00 AM More reviews by KerryGold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My hair is fine, coloured and heat-dried every day. I wash my hair four times a week and use the Thick-In conditioner and shampoo, both of which I like very much. My hairdresser suggested I use this leave-in conditioner once a week. After giving it a fair trial of at least two months I have to say I'm neutral. At first I was quite impressed but for some reason it began to leave my hair limp too often, despite the care I took not to apply too much. My hair and I are quite happy using just the shampoo and conditioner and doing without a treatment product. But my hairdresser says I should persevere and use the tiniest tiniest tiniest amount, so I'm doing that, and it's OK. Just OK. Think I'll try something else once it's run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2004 6:25:00 PM More reviews by angelenvy

THE best treatment I have ever tried...and I've tried many. If you have dry & porous, frizzy, coloured, med-thick hair, curly, wavy oor straight this is a product you will love. It has high amounts of soy protein which hair seems to loe. This makes hair so beautiful especially when you air dry. It's shiny, shiny, managable and frizz-free. I can't say enough good things about it (except the packaging-metal tube). The colour is kinda funky orange and the smell is fruity. May be too heavy on fine, thin hair but perhaps could be used on the ends. On my hair it is amazing...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2004 6:24:00 PM More reviews by angelenvy

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2004 8:38:00 PM More reviews by thewaywegetby

I bought the Generic one at Sally Beauty, but from the reviews, they seem to be fairly similar. I have frizzy, FRIZZY medium-long hair that contains pieces of straight, curly, and wavy hair - all frizzy. I put about a dime-size amount onto damp (about ten minutes after towel-drying and combing) hair, then ran my fingers through it. Half an hour later, I added a dime size drop of BTZ Noodle Head, then as it air-dried, I occasionally loosely twisted pieces of hair around my finger. My hair is soft, smooth, and in big loose waves. SUCH AN IMPROVEMENT.