Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

this is my H/G makeup remover.It is hands down the best product i have used.leaves my eye area conditioned, soft, and supple. without feeling oily. what it leaves behind absorbs into the tissue and gives a dewy soft look, i love it, and how cute is the baby pink packaging? plus i also like that it has the spill proof top.would hate to waste product.i also like that just a dab on a cotton ball removes makeup on both eyes. i hope they never discontinue this. id b so sad.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Works like a gem. Very gentle remover. I ran out, need to get some more. I have only tried it and Clinique's eye makeup remover but I must say this is my favorite as CLinique's feels/ looks soapy.

Very gentle. LOVE this!

This stuff is wonderful! It works really well for all makeup, even waterproof, and doesn't leave a nasty thick residue. The product is really gentle and effective. The only problem is the price! It is just too expensive for a poor college student like me. I'm so sad 'cause I have to find a different brand, and so far, the hunt for something as great as this has been unsuccessful.

This product is great, it removes makeup easily. No rubbing that can hurt your eyes, just gentle strokes and your eyemakeup is off.

I adore this product. It's a bit expensive, but it works pretty well, especially on my eyeshadow and blush. It does, however have a tendency to leave traces of my mascara/eyeliner on though. I use it on my entire face, and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy after I use it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This product always removes my mascara. If you place product on cotton pads and let rest on eyelashes for a count of 10 seconds, it seems to remove the masacara with less rubbing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This works really well. You don't have to rub or anything, even gets out waterproof mascara really well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I used to use Estee Lauders eye make-up remover, but than I tried my cousins Mary Kay eye make-up remover and loved it! This is the best eye make-up remover that I've ever tried...so far. It takes up eye make up that is really hard to take off, without much effort. I'll be using this product until (if) I happen to run across a better one-don't think I will though!

This is so soothing at the end of the day, takes off my waterproof mascara very well, non-irritating, wish it didn't have that "slip" feel, but I guess that's what it takes to remove the wp mascara. Love that it comes out of the tiny hole at the top - I always spill when I use Clinique's Take the Day Off.