Noxzema Original Skin Cream

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Stearic Acid , Linseed Oil , Soybean Oil , Fragrance , Ammonium Hydroxide , Camphor , Menthol , Eucalyptus Oil , Propylene Glycol , Gelatin , Calcium Hydroxide (end)///// (ORIGINAL DEEP CLEANSING CREAM INGREDIENTS: 4/9/15): Water, Stearic Acid, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil (Linseed), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Camphor, Phenol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Calcium Hydroxide, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance.

on 11/23/2009 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

i used this product all through highschool and loved it but traded in this old favorite for high end products ...
since the " recession " ive been cuting back on my beauty budget :( and have rediscoverd this product and of course its working awesome

on 11/22/2009 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely the worst product for my oily skin. Nothing makes the oil worse. Too bad because I love the smell--just could never get it to work for me.

on 11/21/2009 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

i liked it in the beginning. it worked great to make my skin more matte throughout the day. however it didnt remove m/u well or make my face feel clean. i only wear a light powder and it left traces of it on my face.i had to wash my face 2 to 3 times to get the powder off. it was also very hard to rinse off. this cleanser was too time consuming to use. will not repurchase.
(btw i tried the jar and the pump-didnt care for either).

on 11/20/2009 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used the original Noxzema when I was a teenager. Haven't really used it since. I wear Revlon Colorstay Foundation & have a hard time getting it all off unless I use something kind of harsh for my skin or extremely oily. Anyway...I thought I'd give it a try again after all these years & I have to say...it does a pretty darn good job at getting the majority off my skin. I still have to finish the job with my Clarisonic or extra toner, but all in all, I'm pretty happy with it. It seems to be very gentle & kind of soothing/cooling to my skin. I've got really dry skin too & this doesn't seem to dry it out like some makeup removers do.

on 11/20/2009 9:00:00 PM

I have always had problematic skin. As soon as I find my HG, my skin starts changing and I have to go on a hunt for another product. I was using Olay's Witch Hazel face wash (for over 4 years) until I started getting tiny, white bumps on my forehead. Olay did not do anything to get rid of those so I decided to try Noxzema. I had tried Noxzema in the past as a teenager but it did not do anything for me at the time. After reading some good reviews on here, I decided maybe I should give it another go. I went out and bought it two weeks ago and the bumps on the forehead are now gone! My face looks a lot more fresh now and it has improved clarity as well. I do still get breakouts but not as often. Its a good basic face wash and cheap. Its worth trying it. It has helped my skin so much that I think I am going to try Noxzema's toner next.

on 11/10/2009 12:24:00 PM

I used Noxzema when I was a teen, and then strayed away for it for a few years in a search for something more 'high-end.' I recently rediscovered it, and I am so glad I did! I love the rereshing smell and clean feeling I get from using it. It also does a really good job of taking off my makeup, especially when used with a wash-cloth. In addition, this is not drying that many regular soap-based products. My skin has always seemed to like Noxzema, and I don't see myself straying again anytime soon. Sometimes there is a reason why a product has been around for so long!!

on 11/5/2009 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been cutting WAY down on what I spend on skincare. This brings back good memories for me since I used it years ago. I love the smell and feel of this cleanser. I also love that there's not any mineral oil in it AND this stuff works great for my sensitive skin-go figure. I think it really helps w/redness too and it's super inexpensive.

on 11/3/2009 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

After trying everything under the sun for my acne and always winding up in the same boat (with acne), I switched to this cleanser. It's inexpensive, it smells great, and best of all, NO MORE ACNE!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was a very effective cleaser for me. I have very sensitive skin and can`t use anything that is too harsh. Noxzema gives off a menthal tingle when using but it wasn`t too extreme. My face feels refreshed after using it.

on 10/25/2009 1:54:00 AM

For a drug store cleanser I think this one is pretty good, leaves my skin soft and smooth and removes all make-up.