Noxzema Original Skin Cream

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Stearic Acid , Linseed Oil , Soybean Oil , Fragrance , Ammonium Hydroxide , Camphor , Menthol , Eucalyptus Oil , Propylene Glycol , Gelatin , Calcium Hydroxide (end)///// (ORIGINAL DEEP CLEANSING CREAM INGREDIENTS: 4/9/15): Water, Stearic Acid, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil (Linseed), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Camphor, Phenol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Calcium Hydroxide, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Fragrance.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am in LOVE with this product. I have had god awful acne and incredibly dry skin ever since I had my son 3 years ago. I have been using this for 3 weeks and my acne is GONE and my dry skin is GONE. I can't believe it. I wish more than anything I had used this 3 years ago.

on 12/6/2009 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I've used this stuff since I was in my teens.

I used to break out really bad around my chin area when I was a kid. So, when I was about 15, I started using Noxzema. It cleared it up so good, after a week of using!! I was hooked!!

I've been using this stuff since and never used anything else since. I hardly ever get breakouts anymore (thanks Noxzema!!). My face is so much smoother now. I love the tingling sensation (that means it's working through your pores).

I love it....

on 11/30/2009 11:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I started using this in High School after a weekend carwash fundraiser out in the sun all day long, a friend told me to use it on my sunburned face and shoulders, and let me tell you it worked wonders, the next day it was as if I hadn't been out in the sun at all, so I love this stuff, the smell, the texture, the cooling effect on my face when using it every night, I highly recommend this for everyday use, for sunburn, even minor burns, this is awesome!!

on 11/30/2009 11:39:00 PM

Refreshing and cleans well.

on 11/30/2009 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have used this since I was a teen and i'm now 41. My 15 year old daughter also uses it. We both have flawless skin.
I don't know if it's good genes or the noxema, but we love it. And the smell just puts me in a good mood. I tried the one in the pump bottle but I do NOT like it. It's not the same, it takes a ton of it to clean my makeup off and it's real thin, a completely different consistency. I will stick with the one in the jar.

on 11/23/2009 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Love this stuff. I use it twice a day, once in the morning before makeup, and at night to remove the makeup. Completely removes my foundation, and concealer, and blush. I should also mention I have VERY sensitive skin, and this is the only cleanser I've tried that doesn't irritate or dry my skin out. The best part: it's only 5-7 dollars for this huge tub. I've been using it for about 4 or 5 months now, and I'm *almost* to the middle of the jar.

on 11/23/2009 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

i used this product all through highschool and loved it but traded in this old favorite for high end products ...
since the " recession " ive been cuting back on my beauty budget :( and have rediscoverd this product and of course its working awesome

on 11/22/2009 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely the worst product for my oily skin. Nothing makes the oil worse. Too bad because I love the smell--just could never get it to work for me.

on 11/21/2009 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

i liked it in the beginning. it worked great to make my skin more matte throughout the day. however it didnt remove m/u well or make my face feel clean. i only wear a light powder and it left traces of it on my face.i had to wash my face 2 to 3 times to get the powder off. it was also very hard to rinse off. this cleanser was too time consuming to use. will not repurchase.
(btw i tried the jar and the pump-didnt care for either).

on 11/20/2009 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used the original Noxzema when I was a teenager. Haven't really used it since. I wear Revlon Colorstay Foundation & have a hard time getting it all off unless I use something kind of harsh for my skin or extremely oily. Anyway...I thought I'd give it a try again after all these years & I have to say...it does a pretty darn good job at getting the majority off my skin. I still have to finish the job with my Clarisonic or extra toner, but all in all, I'm pretty happy with it. It seems to be very gentle & kind of soothing/cooling to my skin. I've got really dry skin too & this doesn't seem to dry it out like some makeup removers do.