August 30, 2014 | 1818 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by SpicyCurry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

It's very difficult to find a matte bronzer, but for those of us with oily skin don't always want to use shimmery products on our faces. This bronzer really is matte, and is neither to dark or too light, or too orange or too cool toned...it's great! And the compact is sleek making it very portable. I love finding cheap, great cosmetics...in fact, I make it my personal mission ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by f0revery0ung19

LOVE THIS PRODUCT <3 i decided to buy this product after looking at the reviews here on MUA , it's a great bronzer for a really good price ! you can use it to contour, or you can use it all over your face for a sun kissed glow (not an orange mess) the price is great, so it doesn't hurt to try it ! i will definitely re-purchase !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by numsy

For $3, you can't beat this bronzer. It turns out a little orange on my skin, and the packaging is so delicate that I've shattered a good three pans and have had to salvage the little crumbs left, but if you're in a pinch and have like formal or prom tomorrow night, or just need some cheap bronzer, this does the job well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by ladyinred002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked this bronzer soo much! It's a great color and is totally matte and looks so natural! But I have just started to use Epiduo, so my skin was probably very sensitive and this gave me little bumps in the hollows of my cheeks ( where I apply bronzer.) I am so dissappointed, but I think any bronzer would have done this, due to how weak my skin is now. I'll try this in a month or so, when I am not using it. If you don't have acne prone skin- definitely try this! If you are using any kind of perscription-strength acne products, it's probably best to stay away from this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by mslovely417

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I picked up this product around June and I would have to say it is one of my HG. I feel like I should stock up on this product everytime I see it at Walmart. For $2.74USD it gives me the perfect bronze glow, not too heavy or dark but perfect for me. The price is perfect and I have been using it everyday and have not even made a dent yet!! Though the packaging is not the greatest, I find it annoying that I have to snap it shut and it is a pest to get open, it doesn't matter because the price and the product inside is whats most important to me! Will definitely be repurchasing it and I have been recommending it to everyone that I know.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by bebe_sam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer! Adds a nice glow to my face without making my face look dirty or muddy! Best of all, I got mine for $1 at the Dollar Tree!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by clarene2121

really cheap.... only cost me $2.34 at wal mart and its good for beginners! really blends to skin nicely.... amazing for contouring and makes my cheeks slimmer!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by samanthaxmariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Honestly, before I picked up this product I pretty much never wore bronzer, but I thought it would be a good thing to use in the summer. I was a little skeptical because it was so cheap, but I thought, how could I go wrong with a bronzer for only $3? After using it for a few weeks, I must say I love it! It's a great color that I think would work pretty well on a wide range of skin tones. I use it both as a contour and to give me a natural tanned look. And it's completely matte, which I looove because of my oily complexion. Things with shimmer make me look ten times more oily. And for the price you get a good amount of product. I've been using mine daily for about 2, maybe 3 weeks now and you can hardly tell - there's not a dent in it. I would definitely not recommend using the little sponge that it comes with, but honestly, how often do we use the sponges that come with powders? Overall I'm happy I bought it and I would definitely buy it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2011 2:11:00 AM More reviews by ChanelLove07

FINALLY!! A Matte bronzer that matches my skin tone! I've been searching for a matte bronzer since forever! and now ive found one that had amazing reviews from youtube gurus like dulcecandy and saaamage! Ive purchased this from the Crush Cosmetics website for $7.95. It has been sold out twice on the website and i patiently waited till they had it in stock so i could buy one! And it was definitely worth the wait! Love Love Love it!

Edit: I hate it, it clogged my pores and I will never use it again. It gave me little weird bumps on my cheeks. Another alternative is the Rommel London's 022 sun bronze. It's not fully matte. But it has like 0.0001% shimmer that doesn't even show up when applied.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 4:50:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

A fantastic bronzer at an even better price! I like this because it is matte and works great as a contour and bronzer for the day-time (when I don't want too much shimmer on my face). It is a little sheer so you can easily build up the colour without going overboard. The colour on my medium skin-tone is quite natural provided I use this lightly and it has never looked orange on me. Blending is easy with the right brush, if not, it can look a little muddy in my opinion. Definitely recommend if you don't want to spend alot of money on a good bronzer.