April 19, 2014 | 1599 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2011 3:10:00 AM More reviews by windxsong

Very very subtle on my face. This bronzer is not very pigmented and I would recommend this to people with pale skintones. It's not very useful for contouring so I brush it all over my face to add a bit of color.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by throughbeingcool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Is this product serious? I hate this bronzer. I have pale NC15 skin. This is orange and makes me look dirty. It is not very pigmented and has to be layered to show up at all, and when it does show up it looks dirty and orange. This was a waste of 3 dollars.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by therareitem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a good bronzer. And it is a surprise that it is one of the cheapest bronzers you can find! I used this for about 4 months everyday and it was smooth and nice just till it turned ashy and hard. I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden ashy grey stuff came up. So I stopped. The packaging I don't like. the plastic is so flimsy that you cant even use the mirror. I would say that I would buy this product again- but I found rimmel's bronzer which has a great scent and is as good quality as NYC.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Casablanca2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This costed me about 2 dollars at my local CVS. I picked it up because I had seen makeupbyleinabaaaby on youtube use it.

That being said, it is the best bronzer i've ever used. Many bronzers i have tried look extremely streaky and do not blend well. This one looks amazingly natural and blends effortlessly. This bronzer is PERFECT for contouring it! and at 2$ can't beat that... if this bronzer was expensive, i would still buy it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by denns

This is a very, very good product. On my NW25-30 skin tone, it looks almost identical to MAC's Solar Riche - probably their most popular/sought after cult-favorite bronzer, that's limited edition. MACs product is a little bit smoother and much softer, but the colors are nearly identical. I loved my NYC Sunny bronzer, but I took one lippie off because the product turned hard and chalky when I sprayed a fine mist of rubbing alcohol on it to sanitize. If you are looking to clean this product, because it's old, just buy a new one! It's cheap, and don't ruin your bronzer like I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by desertrose156

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a fantastic drugstore product! I have very fair skin and this does not turn up orange or muddy; it looks very natural. I LOVE the fact that it has no shimmer. This can work as a contour or just on cheeks. Make me look glowing and healthy. It also is very affordable which I appreciate considering it is high quality. I agree the packaging could be better, but I am a student with a part time job and what I really want is the product inside; I can always find ways to deal with the packaging. Definitely something I will repurchase and I recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by abourdiel1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I been looking for this product for months and never found it until recently. Everywhere I went it was sold out. After reading all the reviews and the youtube gurus mentions, the search was on. I finally found it at Rite Aid (it was the last one!). I really like this bronzer because it doesn't have any glitter and the color is nice and subtle as other bronzers will make me look too orange and blotchy. It gives me that healthy glow. I top it off with my blush and it looks divine.
I will definitively buy another one SOON just so I have it in stock.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by ladylove88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this bronzer. I'm an NC40 and this color looks so natural on me. Very inexpensive and I now find it selling at the dollar store! :D Great finish and it is matte! Will always continue to purchase this product. I hope they never discontinue it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by macbook313

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this based on reviews because I was looking for a contour bronzer. I am very break out prone, and unfortunately my skin didn't like this. I broke out only in the places I put this (temples, hollows of cheek).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been searching forever for a nice matte bronzer! Its hard to believe it was only $3 at walmart. It looks so natural and beautiful. Its not orange at all, it makes for a really nice contour, which is what i use it for. Only downside is the packaging, verrrryy cheap and opens easily in my purse. Love the product though. Will buy again.