October 22, 2014 | 948 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by macbarbiexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Angel is a beautiful pinky nude colour. I expected more of a baby pink than what it is but I like it. It has more of a peachy, even goldish undertone as opposed to a true baby pink such as Viva Glam Gaga. It is not overly frosty or glitter, as MAC Frost lipsticks are the perfect formula. It is a great colour if you want a nude lip with a more natural colour. It is very buildable and looks even better with primer. Very moisturizing and lasts a long time. It is a necessity for every MAC collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by luvnyc123

I actually got this yesterday and I LOVE it. I told the MA that I was looking for a light/pinky color and she gave me Angel. I was little worried becasue it's a frost and I don't like metallic lips lol, but it's SO soft and creamy-not frosty at all! I think Angel is the perfect neutral pink lipstick. I had creme cup (I lost it :( ) and which looked similar but it came out a little brighter, I would pick this over creme cup. I love angel because I'll be able to wear it with any makeup look from smokey eyes to neutrals. I don't think anyone would not like this lipstick. oh and I have VERY pigmented lips and this goes on quite opaque without looking chalky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this after a SA suggested it. I'm almost finished with my tube, and I really like it. It's a really pretty not too bright mid toned pink. I don't actually find it frosty at all, which is a relief. I think it brightens my face, and this is one of my daily staples. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by MargaritaLo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard great reviews about Angel lipstick. Mostly this lipstick is included in their top 10 favorite mac lipsticks. Ive been searching for this lipstick for so long since we don't have MAC stores here and finally got one! Im so happy i purchased this, i got lots of compliments the first time I wore it! This is a pink lipstick which you can hardly see any frost in it.
I will definitely BUY this again. And other reason I got this one is that people said this is Kim K's fave lippie!!! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by crumblepie

Along with Hue and Freckletone, Angel is one of my favorite MAC lipsticks. In the tube, it looks like a purplish midtone pink, but on your lips it is the perfect baby pink colour with a teeny hint of mauve. It's a frost, but the shimmer is minimal, thank god. The only thing is, it lasts no longer than 15 minutes on me before I have to reapply. But I think it's worth it! :)
Oh, and for reference, I'm an NC 20. but I think Angel would suit almost anyone, although if you are really tan it might wash you out a bit.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by dapich

This color looked like the perfect everyday pink I was looking for, but quickly disappointed me upon first application. I am NC44 45 and this makes me look washed out. My sis said it made my lips purple. This may look better on lighter skin tones or with the right liner and lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by ju1i4nn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Angel is my second favorite MAC lipstick (right behind Creme Cup.) It's a great everyday color that's very flattering on the lips. Sometimes I wear this on it's own, but I tend to top it with a nice gloss. I was worried it wouldn't look good on me since I'm pretty pale (NW20) but nope -- it looks great! Definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by bluenote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This frosty pink is flirty and very girly. However, the frost formula can be pretty drying, so a good balm underneath is essential.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by jennifur75

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am not a regular lipstick wearer, but after trying Angel by MAC, I absolutely love this. It feels good on my lips, it gives me a nice, natural color and I love the MAC tube.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2010 1:34:00 AM More reviews by bellagemma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

For me (nc37-40), this as a tad bit too light...washed me out a little. I used a darker pink lipliner (just some random revlon rose one) and it looked better. Also, if I use a darker gloss on top, it looks okay.

Not one to just slather on though if you are darker like me-you might look a little white-lipped. Looks gorgeous on lighter tones though!