Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 5/16/2010 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this product, after washing face I apply it and it soothes my skin and make smy moisturizer even better. I also use through out day to freshen my make up, You need to wait for it to dry though which is the only set back but it does wake my face up when at work, when feeling tired and dry. Last a long time, and usually is always on sale at the drugstore. I'm sticking with this one.

on 5/15/2010 3:49:00 PM

It worked great for the first week , but then it caused dryness and irritation on my skin. I would never buy it again.

on 5/3/2010 11:23:00 AM

I'm not sure what is in this but it does help with irritation and redness. Got it in a sample pack. I was using Thayers as a toner and to calm redness. I will def be buying this again.

on 5/3/2010 10:25:00 AM

I really thought this was a gimmick for the longest time, but I got it in an Avene skincare set and this stuff is awesome. My skin feels instantly hydrated and soothed upon using it, and it is great to set my makeup. A little goes a long way. I will be repurchasing!

on 5/1/2010 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product. It soothes my skin whenever it gets sunburnt.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

For what it seems it is - water in a can, it is expensive, but I am now on my 5th large can! I also carry a small one in my handbag, and take it with me wherever I go, including bike rides, walks etc. Spray it on my man's face when he has been in the sun a lot, or after exercise- he makes a fuss but I know he loves it.
Soothes my skin and has been a big part in controlling my oil and also calming my skin. I don't care how ridiculous the price or concept is- this stuff truly works and I cannot rave enough. I always buy an extra can of each at a time so I never run out- that happened once for 3 days before I had a chance to get to the shops- it was hard times I tell you:) I have become dependant on this product as a part of my daily routine so much so it's like breathing!
The silica and other components on this water moisturize your skin- I also use it to re set my makeup when I want to freshen up quickly. So it's not just water in a can- it's soft water. It's good for your skin. Hard water can actually dehydrate your skin.
Have recommended this to so many people who were sceptics but trusted my word because I am such a product junkie and have never steered them wrong, and they repurchase now also!
Noticed immediate effect the first time I ever used this- and ever since my skin has never become the slightest bit dry, not even a hint, and I use acne clearing treatments whenever I have blemishes.

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

on 4/18/2010 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I LOVE THIS!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! It really calms skin, hydrates, and refreshes skin. TRY IT!

on 4/15/2010 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love this product! Got it for free from my dermatologist - she has an amazing reputation and she really uses this all the time so I guess that means something. I had to use it after a laser treatment for my acne scars; just too cool my skin down and reduce irritation. After this (not so amusing...) healing process, I looked at the bottle more closely and it seemed to be an all round product. It became the last part of my makeup ritual, I fix my make up by spraying this on my face. It really gives your face a nice, healty glow and makes my makeup look more natural. I know other brands have this kinds of watermist-fix-sprays (MAC f.e.) But because this product has such a good reputation in the 'professional' skincare world, I will continue to buy this.
You can use it whenever your skin is irritated, dry, warm (sweaty) and needs soft refreshment.

on 4/11/2010 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't have overly sensitive skin but I love this anyway. One spritz around my face and my skin feels comfortable, hydrated and soothed all over again. Love it, will repurchase in the mini bottles as its so much more convenient for bringing out.

on 3/31/2010 2:13:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

CANT LIVE WITHOUT! Its great, really does what it claims: calm down redness, sunburn, itch..., keep the moist on skin surface. It does all the good things for sensitive skin. In summer, I use it as a light moisturize (spray it all, pat gently) then feel fresh with no stickiness, heaviness as using a real moisturizer. I been used 3 bottles of this n will repurchase it forever.

Popular Face Skincare Products