September 15, 2014 | 1822 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 6:35:00 AM More reviews by iamtheanonymous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Recently had a nasty allergic reaction which caused the skin around my eyes to get itchy, red and peeling. Spritzing this water on relieves the burn of the itch! A lifesaver.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by JYCS19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at SDM for around $21 for a big size. I use La Roche Posay thermal spray and I love it. I was just looking for a bigger spray and the S.A told me about avenue. I really wanted to like it, but I find that it leaves my skin feeling sticky. The LRP never did that to me. It didn't irritate my skin or anything but the stickiness after bothers me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I like to use this after washing my face, it's very soothing. I mist it on, blot it a little with a towel, and then apply my moisturizer. It helps give my skin an extra moisture boost and helps calm irritation from washing. **UPDATE** 5/27/09-have switched to the La Roche Posay version and prefer it so I'm changing the rating from a 5 to a 4.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by carita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I simply cannot live without this. Vichy thermal water put me off thermal waters for some time, but Iíve dared to purchase Avene and Iím very glad I did.
This is everything I have expected from Vichy, who sadly didnít delivered. It soothes my irirtated skin, it refreshes.
Now I primarily use it as a toner and to remove cleansing milk. It also helps when your foundation cakes Ė you just spray a bit, wait for several seconds and gently blot your face with paper tissue or cotton pad. It will remove the excess of foundation and youíll end up with very natural looking skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 10:15:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

I've been a loyal user of Avene ever since my skin acts a lil weird whenever im stressed !

This product claims to do wonders....from nappy rash to toner to a face mist, n a million other uses.
To me, this is good to soothe inflamed, sunburned or sensitive skin. If you're looking for a toner to give u some glow or more, then u'll prolly be dissapointed.

Over use, one thing I must say is that it MADE MY SKIN SOFTER ! Not smoother, not more radiant....but SOFTER. i recommended this to my sis n she has the same comment.

I sometimes soak the thermal water on a cotton pad n leave it across my face for 10 mins. Very cooling soothing, n is good whenever I feel like my skin is dehydrated.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by annaamin

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is just useful in the draw but i do not use it daily. i use it if my skin is feeling dry before i moisturize or if ive got too much makeup on to get rid of the powdery makeup. this has lasted me ages but i would repurchase if i ran out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 4:09:00 AM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I started with Evian but I found that by the time I finished the canister it began to irritate my skin after misting, so I went to Avene for its skin soothing properties. I like this better than the Evian, but it is more expensive. However, for the lask of irritation I'd still buy. It's a must for my skin post-workout, as a toner replacement, and out in the really hot summer weather. Kept in the fridge for an hour before going out makes this a real cooling treat.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 7:04:00 AM More reviews by giannoula

Great product that you can use in many ways
1. To set your make up
2. Use it instead of toner
3. To hydrate your face
4. Excellent companion for summertime
5. You can share it with your baby

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ilykthx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a GWP and I do love it, a lot. I use it to set my makeup, and to help buff my face. Sometimes my foundation dries too fast or my concealer is a bit older so it doesen't blend as well. One quick spray and everything it smoothy-smooth! The reason I took off a lippie is because of the price! It's basically water! Holy moly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The 50ml is my mini 'Fix+' on the go. I didn't want to carry that Fix+ bottle because it's a tad too heavy for me to carry sometimes lolz.

Great for the summer 'cool down' if you needed it. Highly recommended.