July 22, 2014 | 2376 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Natureluxe Liquid Silk Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was very nice, the only problem I had with it was that it was the wrong shade, but that was only because it was a free sample. Overall it was awesome!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:39:00 AM More reviews by jennagrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is good if you want medium to light coverage, but not full. It feels like your wearing nothing, which is good. I have acne and acne scarring, so this didnt do much in the way of covering.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by rachelcohen19

I, too, bought this because Taylor Swift was the spokesperson and I was sucked in. When I first tried it on my hand in the store, the lightest color (alabaster 305) matched perfectly so I bought it. When I put it on my entire face, it smooths on nicely and looks like a good light-coverage foundation. But then about 30 minutes later, it gets really oily around my T-zone..and my skin usually does not get that oily throughout the day. Adding powder just makes it look cakey. Did like the look/coverage, but left my face feeling gross. Will not purchase this again

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Jlovesbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really wanted to like this foundation, I love the texture and feel of it, it goes in very smooth and does feel like silk on your skin. I personally like the smell of this foundation and the coverage it is light, almost like a tinted moisturizer. This foundation isn't very good for oily skin, I personally think it would work best for normal or combination skin. For the packaging I give around a 4.5, I love that it is a squeeze tube for sanitary reasons. I purchased this in Nutmeg, I am an nw40. This product is was to pink toned for my skin so it was quite hard to blend. So, over all I do love this product and would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Neaaen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this cuz it blended so well and looked so natural! But it made me break out. I think I'm allergic to silicones.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by sedna7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this product this morning and am so far impressed. My skin is fairly normal (no too oily, not too dry) if a little sensitive. I like the packaging, very sanitary as it is a squeeze bottle (which adds control to the amount you get, as opposed to a pump!).

I'm very fair so I purchased "Alabaster" the lightest in the line. I have a few blemishes, but very blotch skin. The product evened out the overall color to my face and blended well with my powder (Boots N. 7 pressed powder in the lightest shade... translucent?). The color has changed after wearing it for a few hours and running a few errands.

I was pretty surprised that the foundation was scented, and I was a little hesitant, since smells usually mean problems for me. The scent faded almost immediately during application and I have not had any kind of reaction so far. (Although if you have a skin allergy, and you probably already do this, test the product to make sure your skin doesn't freak out. We are all different after all :])

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by mslittlelala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you have sensitive skin I DO NOT SUGGEST THIS PRODUCT! It gave me an sd flare ON CONTACT which rarely ever happens and I didn't expect, anywho.
    I was sent this product in 350 oak which is a tad too light for my skin but if you like something light and that spreads well with no strong scent go for t. It didn't irritate my skin and it's creamy. For my first liquid foundation it works well.
    Would I buy it again... No but it's due to the fact that I like foundation to cover blemishes not just to make my skin look nice and dewy.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by igbok88

Pros: covers redness and acne, goes on easily with a sponge, and has a nice smell.

Cons: rubs off as soon as you touch it, and it made my skin extremely oily and breakout

I have combination skin, so i tend to get a little oily around my t-zone. After applying this foundation my skin looked fresh and dewy however that did not last. After two hours i looked in the mirror and relized my skin looked awful! This foundation made my skin EXTREMELY oily, which is too bad because i really liked how it made my skin look when i first put it on. I will definetly return this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by mdlvsmakeup

I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation,
    After recieving it as a buzzagent, I tried it . I picked the color oak and was amazed that I actually selected a color that was right on.
    My initial reaction to it was, wow this is silky. Being it was silky, I thought it would not have much staying power, but it did. I like the over all appearance of my skin. I really watch what makeup I use so any fine lines arent really visible.
    I think this is something I will repurchase and will recommend to others of all ages

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by KatrinTreichel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

So, at first I hated this foundation but now I'm in love! :)
    I use the Sigma F80 which is really awesome, make sure that you use a light hand.. otherwise i love it !