Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

wore this today in the waterproof formula. it is definitely NOT waterproof. i have smudges all over the place. the brush is GINormous for my mid length eyelashes and the formula was very dry. i only put on one coat and it left my lashes clumpy and too separated looking (making my lashes look very sparse). i will finish up the tube as i am too lazy to return it. my full & soft mascara beats this one hands down! i am always looking for the hg mascara but at least i have my f&s as a great back up. this mascara is overrated.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Been using this mascara for a week. I love the effect. Lots of separation and length. Makes my lashes look... well... luscious! However, removal is my biggest gripe. Even after makeup removal wipes, washing my face and using my toner I wake up the next morning with mascara smudges under my eyes as if I didn't wash my face. I'll continue to use this product, but what's the removal trick here?

I would have given this a 5 but it smudges under my eyes and I look like a racoon by the end of the day....other than the smudging I LOVED it. It made my lashes look long and thick, no clumps, clean plumped lashes!!

I normally wear L'Oreal waterproof mascara, but recently tried the GrowLuscious waterproof mascara since I buy quite a lot of Revlon products. I wore this to the gym and after a cycle class was horrified to discover I had raccoon eyes as the mascara had flaked into tiny pieces and fallen under my eyes. It was then difficult to rub off without completely destroying the rest of my waterproofed face. Very disappointed. The rest of the makeup I was wearing was Colorstay foundation with the regular Revlon blush and eye shadow. All of the rest of the Revlon products hold up extremely well and pretty much stay exactly on my face regardless of how much I sweat in my workouts. This so-called waterproof mascara is junk and is falsely advertised as waterproof when it clearly is not. I will never buy a Revlon mascara again and am returning to L'Oreal which is actually waterproof.

This mascara does instantly lengthen my lashes upon application. I have long lashes anyway, but they are quite light without tinting, and this mascara is very good and covering my lashes in colour. I love the hint of sparkle this has too, when it catches the light. Problems with this mascara is that it is fairly drying and you should comb your lashes through before application and APPLY LIGHTLY otherwise you will end up with clumps.

Update:
This mascara is good for the first few weeks only, it dries out very quickly.

This mascara was underwhelming for me. I have sparse, midlength straight asian lashes and I have been wanting to try this mascara for a while. Got it in a 2 for 1 deal with a Colorburst lipgloss.

First thing I noticed: The brush is HUGE. It's the same size as the Diorshow mascara or the Prestige My Biggest Lash brush. This isn't good for people with short-ish lashes.

Second: the mascara itself is pretty waxy in formulation. This is good for the fact that it doesn't leave lashes crunchy, but for me, it constantly felt sticky, even after hours of wear.

Third: Due to the thick waxy formula, the volumizing effect of it isn't "pretty". Its really thick all over, and somewhat clumpy. Not horribly but the formula doesn't allow a nice taper at the end. With 2 coats it looks lumpy and bumpy.

Overall, this mascara is a miss for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Update - 1 Sep - I just repurchased this... even though I've bought others since first getting this in early May(?) (Mary Kay, Grow Lucious Plumping) I kept going back to this one!! I just love how it fans my lashes out, yet keeps them soft. And I think it conditioned them well, too. I'm sticking with this one... I hope they never change the formula!!!

I really, really like this. After about 2 months use, one tube, I definitely notice my lashes are at least longer, and the gaps have filled where they were sparser. I have long lashes to begin with, but this is something else! I can actually see my lashes while I'm working on my computer, or whatever, they brush my glasses lenses, they are OUT THERE...

And I like the appilcation and how it looks after first applying. I don't curl my lashes, but this makes me want to... but by late afternoon, without curling, my lashes seem to have flattened out... not appear as dramatic as when first applied. But, putting another coat on over the dried mascara doesn't clump and does help perk them up, so I'm not too bothered.

I like high end mascaras, but the cost is just too much, so I think I will be sticking with this one for the forseeable future. However, I want to try the plumping version next... I do recommend this. It's no miracle product, but I think it delivers as inteded.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love it!

This is one mascara that doesn't dry my lashes out! Also, my lashes were falling out and now they seem to be staying where they belong. Am on my third tube.

Decent mascara, it makes my lashes look thick and healthy. Haven't really noticed any lash growth, but I don't use it everyday, it is one of several mascaras in rotation. Consistency is great, and the packaging is good. I will probably repurchase, unless I find another mascara that just blows me away!

Popular Mascaras