September 30, 2014 | 2017 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by beachgoeryorkx2

I love love love this mascara! I acutally use it in conjunction with the went n wild clinical serum and its AWESOME!!! Buy it NOW. My lashes are soft,dark, natural, not clump just gorgeous

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by hazel101

i dont really like revlon mascaras, but they outdid themselves with this one. i love the tube and the color, thats what got my attention lol so i wanted to give it a try and i loved it! , it clumps a little bit but not a big deal, i like the volume it gives me, hey i cant complain no mascara is perfect, i want to try other mascaras from the drugstore that give me volume and makes them look fuller, any suggestions? but for now i like this one i dont mind trying out others.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by chloehops

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I personally love this mascara. I'm on my 2nd tube(and I've never finished a tube of mascara befor because I switch so often). I use it everyday. It doesn't clump for me and I don't get spider lashes. I've noticed my eyelashes look and feel healthier. My lashes don't fall out as much and they are softer. I wouldn't apply more than 2 coats, though, that's when you start to see flakes. I live in Georgia, and we have excessive humidity. I've found that it can smudge a bit on really hot, muggy days. But not enough for raccoon eyes. Overall, this is one of my fave mascaras.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by c0zmicbabe

This is the WORST mascara I have tried in a very long time. First, I really disliked the applicator. I had just come from using Maybelline One by One, and I LOVED that applicator. This applicator is a traditional one and does not apply mascara to each individual lash. I found the formula was very thick, weighed my lashes down, was clumpy, and flaked off underneath my eyes by mid day. I will never buy this again. I highly recommend any of the newer Maybelline mascaras instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by borrricua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my FAVORITE mascara. I absolutely love it. It lengthens my lashes and thickens them. doesn't smudge. I adore the classic brush. On my 3rd tube and will but it over and over again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by pocketheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought the new plumping version of this mascara that promises volume, but I experienced a lot more length than volume. I have naturally longer lashes, and my problem is volume. This mascara definetly defines my lashes and makes them very noticeable height-wise. Flakes a little when I apply a few coats, but other than that it doesn't give you dark flakey eyes at the end of the day. I definetly recommend this over the 'Falsies' volume express one, because that mascara is just a trip to flake city.
Overall, a nice, dark mascara that is better for length than volume.

(Note: If you're wanting to make your eyelashes grow, I'd suggest olive oil or Latisse. This mascara is kind of like getting a haircut every month, the more you keep your hair healthy and strong with a haircut, the less and less hair you have to get cut, making it seem like your hair grows faster with haircuts. This mascara is strengthening your eyelashes, keeping them healthier and strong....not actually making them grow like Latisse.)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by sassysisters

This product does fulfill claims to lengthen, volumize, and nourish lashes. I did notice within a few weeks that on their own, my eyelashes were longer and thicker. It is easy to apply and has a good consistency. I bought the black shimmer shade which did have some light reflecting pigment. It does clump more than some other mascaras I have purchased and I found that it dried out faster than some. Overall, not a bad product but not outstanding.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by pumasANDlipgloss

This stuff sucks- clumps no matter what on the second coat. I hate the feeling of it. I don't see any lengthening at all, and the only thickening part is that it makes my lashes look spider-y. Def. Not the look I'm going for. I like my full 'n soft way better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I paid $7.99 for this, and as an added incentive, the nice people at Revlon had included a full sized Revlon gloss in the package with it, which I admit helped influence my purchase. But I would pay $7.99 again for this, which is by far the nicest drugstore mascara I've tried since my Nyx Doll Eyes phase. :-D 2 coats and I have full, thick, long, non-clumpy lashes, very black and dramatic. My only beef is that once or twice I've had some smudgy issues...but since its not every day I'm not too upset over it. I like the formula very very much, and the brush is a great size...big...but not overly so. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by veronikaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I never wore mascara because my mom used to say that my lashes would become shorter and brittle, but she bought me Growluscious because it has strengthening ingredients and it says that your lashes grow longer. I personally like this mascara because it makes my lashes super long, yet they look natural, plus I dont get clumps from this mascara. The only thing that I don't like is that it doesn't make my lashes volumized, and I sort of need that because my lashes are already long, but I will keep buying this product because it doesn't leave clumps and looks natural.