September 30, 2014 | 1163 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2006 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Beautybella

Great makeup remover! These pads are so easy to use. They aren't oily or overly goopy. They are perfect to pull out and wipe off either a little or a lot of eye makeup - they get it all. Make sure you close the lid of the container tight after each use. I've been rushed in the past and left it off for too long and the pads will dry out (duh). Easy to use and portable - don't have to worry about bringing along cotton balls!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2006 12:05:00 AM More reviews by YoursEvermore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE THEM! They're perfect for getting off every fleck of mascara and sparkly eyeshadow that you could possibly put on your eyes! Plus, they're not oily at all, don't sting your eyes and are safe for people with contacts. Why buy an eye make-up remover and then have to go through the hassle of soaking up a cotton ball, wasting half of the product anyway, and getting cotton stuck on your eye when it's already in a convenient pad for you? If you haven't tried them, I highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2006 8:42:00 AM More reviews by verybridgetjones

These pads have become a staple for me. Very convenient, does the job, and the price is right! Highest recommendation!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2006 12:09:00 PM More reviews by newyork00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG eye makeup remover for years.Never every oily or goopy, and you dont need to tug to get off the makeup. I have used others, but no other line even comes close.The best out there.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2006 2:48:00 PM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this! I love that their thin little pads. I usually use one per eye if I wore full make up or just one pad for both eyes if I only wore mascara. I love the fact that its so sensitive on my eyes. I do find that it doesn't remove waterproof mascara. Overall, its a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2006 1:26:00 PM More reviews by gossipgirl12343

I absolutley love this product, because not only does it work great, and remove all of my eye-makeup, I love how it comes in handy little pads that I can bring while traveling or anywhere I need. The pad also helps me remove my make up even when i am so tired i feel sooo tired. I buy these in bulk at my BJ wholesale club and the COSCO wholesale club, they come in packages of 2-4 and are a GREAT buy!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2006 8:41:00 PM More reviews by wilmyk8s

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like the convenience of the pads & the non-oily, non-irritating formula. The pads are rather thin however, & it takes 3-4 to do to job.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2006 1:16:00 AM More reviews by stephanie32082

So I tried this and its just okay. For me, I use an average amount of eye makeup and I feel as though one pad is not enough for both my eyes while one pad each is too much. However, this is good for travelling since you won't have to worry about a bottle spilling or breaking or whatever. I'll use it until it finishes but I will only repurchase on a whim.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2006 12:05:00 PM More reviews by slaing11

I tried this eye make-up remover after reading many spectacular reviews on it. I was not impressed. I had to use about 3 pads per eye to remove all of my eye make-up (it was not water-proof), and after all of the rubbing my eyes were super irritated, and I still woke up the next morning with rings of make up under my eyes. I don't wear a lot of eye make-up (eye liner, one sheer eye shadow, and mascara) and I thought that it should have done a better job.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2006 9:22:00 PM More reviews by MRSLE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one product that I repurchase over and over again. They are very gentle and remove my makeup well. I don't wear mascara every day but sometimes need a extra pad to get off my mascara. I have probably gone through 30 containers of these over the years and buy them in quantity when they go on sale. Sometimes they get a little dry and I buy a bottle of the liquid non-oily makeup remover and cover the pads with a little extra liquid. One bottle of the liquid will last for at least 6 containers. Just a little tip to get better results. I like these pads better than cotton as they don't have little fibers that get into and irritate my eyes.