September 16, 2014 | 1897 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Xiaored

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my Holy Grail. I use this every morning after moisturizer and a primer. It conceals my under eye imperfections without being heavy. Also this moisturizes well enough for my dry eyes. I liked this so much I have been known to use it as a highlighter in other areas. I would recommend this product to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by wintertragedyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

After trying this product, my Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat went back to Sephora...not going to lie.

I wanted something to conceal and hydrate my undereye area. This little beauty has met and exceeded my expectations. I purchased this for $12 at Wal-Mart which I think is a great price for the quality of this product. Application is super easy and fun. I love the rollerball, it feels cool and soothing. I have very dark circles and fair skin, and while this doesn't completely "erase" those suckers it does fade 'em into my skin so they're not obvious. It doesn't cake up or dry out my eye area or make my fine lines more noticeable. If anything, it actually hydrates those lines and diminishes their appearance.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by jodielauren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely brilliant for a "no makeup" makeup look. Really subtle and brightens up the area.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

I use this every morning and love it. It doesn't give me the best coverage because my circles are so dark but it makes them look so much better the roller ball is so cold it just depuffs, its slightly tinted which is ok just means I don't have to apply as much concealed. I got this for $14 at Walgreens ages ago I honestly don't remember when but I think it was a year ago and this is still alive and kicking, everytime I think it's running out product comes out onto the rolly ball. Whenever this does run out I am rebuying it it is a pricey product but worth every penny

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my daily concealer, love it. It isn't the MOST pigmented concealer, but the watery consistency is great for under eyes. It doesn't crease or cake for me, which happens with ALL concealers that I use (benefit BOING, Hard Candy glamoflauge, some Maybelline concealers, etc.). I got it in the universal one shade and it's rather light but perfect for under eyes on me. I am NC32 warm yellow undertones. every morning I just apply this under my eyes and up to the tear duct and it totally brightens my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Jayjaybean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product a lot. It refreshes my eyes and does a decent job covering my dark circles. I got it on sale for 12 dollars, so I don't feel like it was too expensive. I will purchase again, unless I find something better!

And to the reviewer below me: don't claim to be so enlightened, and then also mention how you feed a wild animal McDonalds. Human food is bad enough for squirrels. Mcdonalds is bad for humans. If you're going to feed it, leave it healthy things only, jeez.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

i wouldn't use this product on its own if i were looking to conceal really dark bags, but it works if i'm just wanting lighter coverage of my dark circles or if i don't have noticeable dark circles. i love the consistency of this and it blends so well. not the best in terms of lasting power but it's great for just brightening up the undereye area if you use the triangular concealer trick :) however, i would not repurchase because of its high alcohol content :S

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by leeli86

This is an alright undereye concealer. Since this is only made in one shade it is sheer and fairly peachy so if you have really dark circles or a darker/very pale skintone this probably won't do the job for you. I found that the best way to apply this is to put some on the back of my hand and use a fluffy blending brush to blend it under the eyes. I tried applying it straight from the roller ball and found that it distributed too much product and looked cakey while settling in to fine lines. However, when applied with a lighter hand it covers and illuminates slightly and wears well. I don't hate this concealer but I know there are better under eye concealers out there and I will definitely be moving on when I use it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by gocats

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Though this doesn't completely cover up my dark circles (which have started to look more like trenches), it conceals pretty well given its thin consistency. I do like that it doesn't camp out in my fine lines. It's a good weekend/put-it-on-and-go concealer.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by rachlou

I have purple toned under eye circles and bags. I've tried numerous other things to help my under eye area...Bobbi Brown, Origins, Mac, Chanel...This product is not heavy at all and blends in perfectly. It covers enough and brightens the whole area. You might need a little concealer on a bad day, but for me I just swipe this on and go.