Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID

on 3/17/2013 11:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Dupe for Chanel Pro Lumiere which is now discontinued, but better colour range for pale skins. I am NC15 and their shade 51 matches me perfectly, whereas Chanel's lighest shade was too dark for me, apart from in the summer when I get a bit darker.
Coverage is medium, satin finish, can cling a bit to dry patches but depends how well you moisturise unerneath. Lasts well through the day on my combination skin, and doesn't make me oily.
I like the no SPF as well because I use an SPF moisturiser and don't want my foundation to interfere with that.
Very happy with this and have been using it on and off for a couple of years now!

I love this foundation ! I got it 2 days ago and I can already tell that I'm gonna love it so much and that I'll probably re-purchase it.
It looks and feels really nice on the skin, and it literally looks like you've got no makeup on and makes your skin look flawless. Many reviews say that the colours are too yellow but they're nowhere as yellow as the MAC studio fix fluid foundations, which are crazy-yellow. The colour (53) looks natural and nice on me, it's almost a perfect match. It's easy to apply and it smells HEAVENLY. My skin can get kind of oily but this foundation keeps it matte and i feel like it hydrates it ? So i think that i will definitely repurchase it !

- great coverage
- nice packaging, no waste of product
- pretty affordable at less than £10
- does need a powder on top (for me anyway) I have combo skin & this foundation doesn't have the best staying powder
- shade selection could do with offering some lighter and darker - pretty good for mediums though!

on 3/17/2013 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My favourite foundation. Great coverage buildable to medium, great yellow undertone shades. Look flawless no cakeyness. Lasts around 6 hours (when powdered), has a great natural finish covers most of my dark spots. I would suggest wearing a spf moisturiser underneath. Packaging is okay, its a pretty cheap plastic bottle and the pump has broken on me a few times. However i thought the smell would be much fruitier how people have described but i was way off, i don't like the smell. It reminds me of an old lady perfume, i can defiantly smell the apple and ginger in it but other then that a really nice foundation!

on 3/16/2013 8:52:00 AM

Nice foundation.Hardly no coverage,but nice to use as a base I think .It does feel nice on your skin,but I don't think it's a hard working foundation ! my skin s not oily,but it always comes off really quickly on me,between 1 and 2 hours.maybe better on super dry,sensitive skin that only needs something gentle and minimum coverage.on a good note the light colours are great.

on 3/16/2013 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This (or the Healthy Mix Serum) is my foundation of choice if I don't want to wear my £20+ foundation. It does sometimes cling to try patches, though it was my favourite budget foundation in college. It is worth the money, though it is more yellow toned and needs blending to work with my cool tones. Overall I still use this on and off. It is great for pale people as the 51 shade is lighter than Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua

on 3/16/2013 6:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
- Looks great when applied.
- Nice smell.
- Buildable good coverage, I have rosacea and it covers the spots.
- Good lasting power.
Cons:
- Makes me breakout a little. And after removing my make-up, my face is less clear. But many foundations let me breakout immediately, so for a cheap foundation it is decent.

on 3/12/2013 10:29:00 AM

Read a lot of reviews about this product before buying it, but I have to say I was disappointed! It defenitely doesn't stay on my face for very long, especially not on my T zone. Setting it with powder doesn't help either! And I don't even have an oily skin. Coverage is medium although I found that the reddish areas I have to put three layers on to even out the redness.
I did like the packaging, though. But that's the only thing I liked.

on 3/11/2013 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love this - Very gentle and light on my sensitive, eczema-prone skin. Smells wonderful and it's really delicious to think that it has fruit in it.

I really like this foundation, it gives a medium coverage to the skin with a slightly dewy finish and it smells amazing! My only problem with this product was that the pump kept on breaking but other than that I love it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials