Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 8/4/2009 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite go to mascara, I like the very black color and it truly does make my eyelashes super long and super thick. When I wear this mascara I often get asked if I am wearing false eyelashes, which I love, because who doesnt want big fat delicious lashes that other girls envy? And at the $7 price point, you honestly cant go wrong. I have no qualms about the packaging, I dont buy my makeup based on its packaging, so a simple slim tube in a hot pink color with a (thank god) normal classic bristle brush is perfect for me. Would reccomend to anyone!

on 8/4/2009 4:54:00 PM

This is a great mascara if you are looking for a volumizing one and if you're on a budget. I have always bought this!!! I remember looking in a magazine and this mascara was compared to one from Kevin Aucion. This works great!!! I've always had great results with this mascara.

on 7/31/2009 11:12:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

PERFECT mascara. After trying many expensive brands, and drugstore brands- this is my favorite.
It is almost impossible to make this clump when applying it. It goes on very smoothly and two coats, applied quickly and consecutively, lengthen and volumize my lashes. It is also easy to locate with its red container (in my makeup case or at Target where I buy it).
I'm not going to try anything else (tired of wasting money) and I hope that they never discontinue this product.

on 7/22/2009 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loved this mascara when I used to be able to find it...now I can only find it on ebay...anyway, it held curl moderately, volumized, and lengthened quite a bit. I did find that it dried out quickly. But for the price, the results were great.

on 7/19/2009 6:09:00 PM

This definately thickens, so I found out with this product that, that much thickening does not look good on me, it looks too harsh. But I'm sure it could be great for others.

on 7/10/2009 12:41:00 AM

cheap. smooth. volumizes. separates. What more would you want from a mascara?

on 6/29/2009 10:55:00 PM

LOVE this mascara!! I have used this product for years. I have strayed from it a number of times because of the claims all of the more expensive mascaras make. I am here to tell you, girls, there is nothing like this mascara out there and at a 10th of the price of the others! I am EXTREMELY oily and even though this product doesn't say it's waterproof, it doesn't budge all day and I don't need an act of God to remove it, it comes off easily with my purity face cleanser. As it is always at the bottom of the rest of the mascaras on the CG displays, I always fear it will be discontinued!

on 6/24/2009 3:33:00 PM

One of my major qualms about mascara are those that clump and with this one, there is absolutely none of it. I'm always on the look out for good mascaras and I must say this is one I will definitely repurchase.

on 6/13/2009 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have finally found a mascara that I am happy with! Although I have oily lids, I need to use a rich moisturizer for my dry skin, so even waterproof mascara usually smears and flakes on me after about 4 hours. This mascara really does last all day long without smears, and is still easy to remove at the end of the day. It goes on really well, and seems to curl my lashes automatically, giving lots of volume and thickness. The price is also great, and I am not too particular on what the packaging looks like, as long as the product works! I hope this mascara is never discontinued!

on 6/2/2009 9:32:00 PM

i'm kind of a mascara junkie, so i do have my fair share of mascara. this one doesn't give me insane volume, but it does make a nice difference. my lashes were lengthened and thickened just the right amount, and it doesn't clump. plus, it didn't come off or smudge even when i slept in it.
i took off a lippie because the formula began to change after i opened it. it takes longer to dry, and it did make some of my lashes stick together. not a whole lot, but i have to run the lash brush in some sections. either way, i would purchase it again, but just for layering over another mascara.

Popular Mascaras