Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 8/9/2009 7:25:00 PM

For being $3.88 at Walmart, I like this. This was my first favorite mascara before I discovered high end stuff. My fave is DiorShow Blackout but when I cant afford it I reverted to buying Lash Blast. I decided to try this again, its like half the price of lash blast..... The wand is long which im not used to but definitely not as flimsy as some other ds mascaras such as Rimmell. This mascara actually gives me a little bit of a curl and is very black if you get the darkest one....and it thickens for sure!!.it'll definitely buy again as it is one of the only drugstore mascaras I like. However, they seem to be hit or miss. Ive opened a new one and had it be amazing, then the next time i went to buy it, it seemed dried out and meh....so i dont know, i think ill try lash exact next:)

on 8/9/2009 4:20:00 PM

I LOVE THIS MASCARA !

It's very difficult for me to find a mascara that I like... Most give me raccoon eyes in no time. This mascara is fantastic. No raccoon eyes, no flaking, holds my curl, thickens, seperates and lengthens.

I apply my mascara by curling my lashes, then folding a tissue and putting it on my eyelid, it shields my lid, and helps the mascara grab every lash. One coat looks good. Two coats looks even better. I have no clumping problems when I put on a second coat after the first has dried, nor do I have a problem layering over wet mascara.

The packaging is nice, not that it really matters. A sleek red tube, closes securly, and has a decent amount of product. I love it.

Have I gone over everything ? ... Price, $5 Canadian pretty much everywhere... One of the cheapest mascaras at the drugstore, but one of the best !

Overall, LOVE it and would absolutely repurchase, in fact, I will be stocking up in case they decide to discontinue this...

on 8/7/2009 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is not the bessst mascara I've tried, but it's definitely one of the best, and cheap too! It darkens and lengths with just a couple swipes. No clumps, and best of all, NO SMUDGES (which is most important for me in a mascara). The brush wand is small, so you can easily reach all your lashes at the corners. it doesn't give that movie star look, but it's perfect for every day use. and I also like the pink tube it comes in =)

on 8/5/2009 1:08:00 AM

Awesome!!! I can't believe I have spent SO much money trying a bazillion mascaras, and this one was there all along! Adds tons of volume and lengthens too! My new HG!

on 8/4/2009 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite go to mascara, I like the very black color and it truly does make my eyelashes super long and super thick. When I wear this mascara I often get asked if I am wearing false eyelashes, which I love, because who doesnt want big fat delicious lashes that other girls envy? And at the $7 price point, you honestly cant go wrong. I have no qualms about the packaging, I dont buy my makeup based on its packaging, so a simple slim tube in a hot pink color with a (thank god) normal classic bristle brush is perfect for me. Would reccomend to anyone!

on 8/4/2009 4:54:00 PM

This is a great mascara if you are looking for a volumizing one and if you're on a budget. I have always bought this!!! I remember looking in a magazine and this mascara was compared to one from Kevin Aucion. This works great!!! I've always had great results with this mascara.

on 7/31/2009 11:12:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

PERFECT mascara. After trying many expensive brands, and drugstore brands- this is my favorite.
It is almost impossible to make this clump when applying it. It goes on very smoothly and two coats, applied quickly and consecutively, lengthen and volumize my lashes. It is also easy to locate with its red container (in my makeup case or at Target where I buy it).
I'm not going to try anything else (tired of wasting money) and I hope that they never discontinue this product.

on 7/22/2009 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loved this mascara when I used to be able to find it...now I can only find it on ebay...anyway, it held curl moderately, volumized, and lengthened quite a bit. I did find that it dried out quickly. But for the price, the results were great.

on 7/19/2009 6:09:00 PM

This definately thickens, so I found out with this product that, that much thickening does not look good on me, it looks too harsh. But I'm sure it could be great for others.

on 7/10/2009 12:41:00 AM

cheap. smooth. volumizes. separates. What more would you want from a mascara?