Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

3.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethylsilyl Propylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin 3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin, May Contain ( /-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

on 1/27/2011 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's bearable to use if you have a budget. On warm skin tones, it tends to have a pale overcast on skin. The coverage is medium. And it stays on fairly long. It's just a pain to blend in since it dries quickly.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm really on the fence with this one. I bought this on a BOGO 50% off at Ulta. I really wanted a long-lasting foundation that has great coverage because I have scars on my cheeks and get occassional breakouts. The staying power was good, but im not crazy about it. It lasts about 4-5 hours then my t-zone would start to get shiny. But I have pretty oily skin so I wasnt expecting much (eventhough its suppose to be 24hr foundation). Classic Beige matches my NC30/NC35 skin really well. It does tend to turn a bit orange, but my skin is pretty warm-toned so it doesnt even show that much. The only reason why Im not sure if I like this is that it might be causing me to break out. At the end of the night, everytime i take my makeup off, theres always at least 1 or 2 pimples on my face, usually on my cheeks. So Im really not sure if its the foundation or not.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This foundation is just, meh... I recently started using Revlon ColorStay for combo/oily skin, and I decided to try this one to see how it compares. I do like that coverage is buildable, and it is a fairly good match as far as color. But it doesn't control oil like ColorStay, it transfers like crazy, I've been leaving cocoa colored fingerprints on practically everything at work. I can't verify whether or not it lasts for 24 hours, but I can say that my day starts at 6 am and ends anywhere between 10 pm and 12 am...so its good for 16-18 hours. But overall it does not compare to ColorStay, so I'll be going back to that. Maybe it'll work better for someone whose skin isn't as oily as mine.

on 1/17/2011 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I use this foundation mostly when going out @ night because of the lasting hours, great coverage, and the fact that has no spf so looks good on pics. I live in Fl where the weather is pretty hot and humid and this foundation really works. My face looks so freaking flawless, even after the night club or after taking off and on my motorcycle helmet when riding on my BF bike... It is easy to apply, and the no pump thing is not an issue for me. Overall, I would buy it again again and again... and YES give it a try...

on 1/17/2011 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

the finishing results looked nice for a while but the staying power is just not there compared to revlon colorstay. starts to look cakey after an hour or so and if you layer on more make-up after that you might as well wash your entire face again instead. not much of a color variety as well and so not cut up for its price. that's just me though

on 1/17/2011 2:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this was my go to foundation of every single day in highschool...but honestly i dont like that its color selection is not that great and i never found any that matched my skin color...it also tends to oxidise a lil orange making me look like an umpa lumpa....however i can say that it does last all day... It also covers redness and acne really good and is buildable coverage! But i stopped using it and switched to Meow Cosmetics mineral make up and now there is no need to cover acne because this doesnt cause me break outs....therefore i can concure that this liquid foundation....just like all liquids foundations i have tried...even Physicians Formula Talc Free Mineral Makeup Liquid Foundation breaks me out...I must have the most sensitive skin ever.... My face couldnt stand Everyday Minerals at all either...

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I needed a new foundation around May and I saw commercials for this. It looked pretty good and since it was getting hot out, I needed something "sweat-proof". I bought this in the colour Caramel, which was what matched my skin the closest but not exactly. It was a bit too orange but it was summer so I thought it wouldn't be a huge deal. The colour was a small problem but nothing huge. I like that it is a full-coverage foundation but I found it to be too thick. My face sweat a lot and I had to carry blotting papers with me everywhere - something I never had to do before. This was a horrible foundation for hot weather. I was very uncomfortable with my makeup sweating off, so I switched to Maybelline Pure Makeup (AMAZING, does not sweat off or shine). I might consider buying this again (not for summer though - maybe winter) if I could find a better colour match, but as of right now I think I will just stick to trying out other ones.

on 1/10/2011 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I DO NOT like this foundation..This product enlarged my pores. It's staying power is not true to it's word. It's just a terrible product. Feels really thick on my face, and brings out my flakiness! It's great if this product worked for you, but it didn't for me! Hmph!

on 1/8/2011 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I actually really love this foundation but i had two problems with it..
The first is it doesn't last 24 hours... not even close to 24 hours and my Second issues is that i have sensitive skin and it doesn't work for my skin gave me sores all over my face, that are very itchy but if i didn't have reaction to the products in this foundation i would so buy it again because the coverage is great but unfortunately i wont be

OH i do not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin ! Do not use it if so!!!!!.

on 1/3/2011 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

AMAZIING! Awesome coverage! Really does stay on for 24 hours! I've just run out so im defantly going to go and buy some more! Its has micro flex formula so you dont need a s much as you normally would which is a plus! I would recomend this!