October 20, 2014 | 1907 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2011 7:39:00 AM More reviews by cayleigh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I actually really love this foundation but i had two problems with it..
The first is it doesn't last 24 hours... not even close to 24 hours and my Second issues is that i have sensitive skin and it doesn't work for my skin gave me sores all over my face, that are very itchy but if i didn't have reaction to the products in this foundation i would so buy it again because the coverage is great but unfortunately i wont be

OH i do not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin ! Do not use it if so!!!!!.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpFreekX

AMAZIING! Awesome coverage! Really does stay on for 24 hours! I've just run out so im defantly going to go and buy some more! Its has micro flex formula so you dont need a s much as you normally would which is a plus! I would recomend this!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by glucero3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this as my first liquid foundation to try out...I have fair skin, I'm an NC15/20 with dry skin and was hoping this foundation would give me a dewy finish..well I was verrryyyy wrong..The color I choose was sand beige and after an hour or so it looked like I hit the tanning bed for 10 mins too long. It left my face looking brown with an orange undertone..I will say that it blended easily and It didn't feel heavy on my face. Now if only Maybelline can revamp their color selection I MIGHT consider repurchasing. For now I'll stick to my MAC studio fix powder

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

So I bought this in replace of my fav discontinued foundation and I used for maybe a week, and just used it bc I had nothing better to use... But then I used the very last drop of my old foundation.. And I realized how crappy this is! It has good coverage.. At first but unlike the name it doesn't stay very super-ly :( plus the packaging sucks and also I bought the lightest color and found it too dark and orange! So yea it's a waste of money for sure

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by makeup33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The packaging is exactly the same as the Revlon Colorstay so, it really is bad.
I got mine in Classic Ivory which is waaaaaay too pink/orange and it oxidizez on your skin. Maybe it's because of the color I got but DO NOT get that one unless you want to look like a pumpkin. I love the staying power, it lasts all day ! (which is usually 8-9 hrs for me) The coverage is AMAZING, honestly I have so many things to cover you have no idea and this coreved it up !
Unfortunately, I think it is breaking me out. My skin is kinda freaking out right now so I don't know if it's another product that is the cause of my pimples but I believe it's this foundation.
Anyway, I will not buy this again.
Oh and even tough it says no transfer, if you give your friend a hug, they'll get foundation on their clothes :(

UPDATE: that thing breaks me out a little bit, what was causing my bad acne was my cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by brittanygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was going to get the Revlon Color Stay to see if I liked that product better than Maybelline Superstay, but maybe I should just stick with this superstay. It covers really well considering I have rosacea, it does last pretty good throughout the day with maybe just one touchup, it hasn't broken me out or anything. I got the Sand Beige and it blends well with my skin, I'm a NC20 by the way. The pump is annoying, but oh well!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by obviously

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the foundation i use right now and i like it. The coverage is good and most of all, it stays on all day! I don't think i have anything bad to say about this actually. It's good!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by kiersteezy

I actually really like this product ! I've gone through 3 of these already. I have combination skin, not sure if my moisturizer is what helps the constancy to it but it goes on really smooth but does dry really quick. BUT Where my dry skin is, it never gets flakey during the day and where my oily skin is, never gets too shiny either. I'm not a fan of wearing too much on my face because I just like to even out my skin so I don't even have to set it with powder at all, which is great! The only thing I wish would change about this product is the packaging.. I wish there was a pump at least.. Then again I can just pour out my revlon photoready foundation and just use that bottle and pump! ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by ana_lipglossaddict

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Is it just me? I'm NC 37 to 40 in Mac so I bought this in Fawn recently while in London. It's not sold in Singapore. The initial application is nice and the texture is unique. It's not heavy and cakey like ELDW and goes on smoothly. Gave my skin a nice satiny finish. Unfortunately it turned orange couple of hours later. Why why why?
There was some fading towards the end of the day and a bit of oiliness though I think that depends on the kind of moisturiser I use underneath.
Will continue to experiment with other moisturisers or primers, though I don't hold out much hope it will be better.
I also bought Gosh's long-lasting foundation before this and that really lasted throughout the day without changing colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2010 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like the way this product makes my face look. I dont own alot of foundation because i dont use alot of it. But this stuff does last a long time (Idk about 24 hrs). The only thing i dont care for is that i feel like i have to work fast with this product because it dries fast? But using a stippling brush, makes the application smoother and more even.