Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

3.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethylsilyl Propylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin 3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin, May Contain ( /-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

on 1/17/2011 2:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this was my go to foundation of every single day in highschool...but honestly i dont like that its color selection is not that great and i never found any that matched my skin color...it also tends to oxidise a lil orange making me look like an umpa lumpa....however i can say that it does last all day... It also covers redness and acne really good and is buildable coverage! But i stopped using it and switched to Meow Cosmetics mineral make up and now there is no need to cover acne because this doesnt cause me break outs....therefore i can concure that this liquid foundation....just like all liquids foundations i have tried...even Physicians Formula Talc Free Mineral Makeup Liquid Foundation breaks me out...I must have the most sensitive skin ever.... My face couldnt stand Everyday Minerals at all either...

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I needed a new foundation around May and I saw commercials for this. It looked pretty good and since it was getting hot out, I needed something "sweat-proof". I bought this in the colour Caramel, which was what matched my skin the closest but not exactly. It was a bit too orange but it was summer so I thought it wouldn't be a huge deal. The colour was a small problem but nothing huge. I like that it is a full-coverage foundation but I found it to be too thick. My face sweat a lot and I had to carry blotting papers with me everywhere - something I never had to do before. This was a horrible foundation for hot weather. I was very uncomfortable with my makeup sweating off, so I switched to Maybelline Pure Makeup (AMAZING, does not sweat off or shine). I might consider buying this again (not for summer though - maybe winter) if I could find a better colour match, but as of right now I think I will just stick to trying out other ones.

on 1/10/2011 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I DO NOT like this foundation..This product enlarged my pores. It's staying power is not true to it's word. It's just a terrible product. Feels really thick on my face, and brings out my flakiness! It's great if this product worked for you, but it didn't for me! Hmph!

on 1/8/2011 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I actually really love this foundation but i had two problems with it..
The first is it doesn't last 24 hours... not even close to 24 hours and my Second issues is that i have sensitive skin and it doesn't work for my skin gave me sores all over my face, that are very itchy but if i didn't have reaction to the products in this foundation i would so buy it again because the coverage is great but unfortunately i wont be

OH i do not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin ! Do not use it if so!!!!!.

on 1/3/2011 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

AMAZIING! Awesome coverage! Really does stay on for 24 hours! I've just run out so im defantly going to go and buy some more! Its has micro flex formula so you dont need a s much as you normally would which is a plus! I would recomend this!

on 1/2/2011 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this as my first liquid foundation to try out...I have fair skin, I'm an NC15/20 with dry skin and was hoping this foundation would give me a dewy finish..well I was verrryyyy wrong..The color I choose was sand beige and after an hour or so it looked like I hit the tanning bed for 10 mins too long. It left my face looking brown with an orange undertone..I will say that it blended easily and It didn't feel heavy on my face. Now if only Maybelline can revamp their color selection I MIGHT consider repurchasing. For now I'll stick to my MAC studio fix powder

on 12/31/2010 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

So I bought this in replace of my fav discontinued foundation and I used for maybe a week, and just used it bc I had nothing better to use... But then I used the very last drop of my old foundation.. And I realized how crappy this is! It has good coverage.. At first but unlike the name it doesn't stay very super-ly :( plus the packaging sucks and also I bought the lightest color and found it too dark and orange! So yea it's a waste of money for sure

on 12/29/2010 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The packaging is exactly the same as the Revlon Colorstay so, it really is bad.
I got mine in Classic Ivory which is waaaaaay too pink/orange and it oxidizez on your skin. Maybe it's because of the color I got but DO NOT get that one unless you want to look like a pumpkin. I love the staying power, it lasts all day ! (which is usually 8-9 hrs for me) The coverage is AMAZING, honestly I have so many things to cover you have no idea and this coreved it up !
Unfortunately, I think it is breaking me out. My skin is kinda freaking out right now so I don't know if it's another product that is the cause of my pimples but I believe it's this foundation.
Anyway, I will not buy this again.
Oh and even tough it says no transfer, if you give your friend a hug, they'll get foundation on their clothes :(

UPDATE: that thing breaks me out a little bit, what was causing my bad acne was my cleanser

on 12/24/2010 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was going to get the Revlon Color Stay to see if I liked that product better than Maybelline Superstay, but maybe I should just stick with this superstay. It covers really well considering I have rosacea, it does last pretty good throughout the day with maybe just one touchup, it hasn't broken me out or anything. I got the Sand Beige and it blends well with my skin, I'm a NC20 by the way. The pump is annoying, but oh well!

on 12/22/2010 5:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is the foundation i use right now and i like it. The coverage is good and most of all, it stays on all day! I don't think i have anything bad to say about this actually. It's good!