BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 5/12/2011 3:31:00 PM

Favorite blush I've used to date by far! It is flattering on all skin tones and gives a soft subtle hint of color. My sister and I both use this as our go to blush - she got the tan/olivey skin from our father while I got the fair/pale unless it's summer from our mother - and it looks great on both of us. I usually use my own brush for it but the brush it comes with is also good and I use it on the go rather than having to schlep around my own brush. I would highly recommend this to anyone as a good first buy from BeneFit!

on 5/12/2011 10:50:00 AM

AMAZING blush!! The subtle sheen looks so natural on my skin, you really don't need much to get a good effect, but if you want to add more it's not overbearing (unless you go crazy).

On my skin tone (NW20-25), this colour just blends in and looks like a natural flush on my cheek and provides a great transition from highlight to contour colours.

My only beef with this product is that the packaging, as beautiful as it is, it's not really suited for travel. Otherwise it's a fabulous addition to my collection! <3<3

on 5/12/2011 10:27:00 AM

I got this as a present and I love it! I have always preferred candy/bubblegum-pink coloured blushers because they seem to suit my complexion best, but I was pleasantly surprised how well Coralista suited me.

On my fair cool-toned skin it shows up as a pink-peach shade (more peach.) The blusher creates a very delicate shimmer which gives my skin a pretty glow. It doesn't contain obvious sparkley chunks so you don't get that really glittery look, just a natural-looking sheen, which is great if you want to look subtley made-up. The texture of the blusher is really silky, so it applies smoothly and easily. It sounds cheesy, but I really find that when I wear this, my skin looks soft and sort of 'candlelit'!

This is a great blusher for fair-skinned people as the colour doesn't come out strong. I find I do have to put more on than perhaps other blushers to get a good level of colour to show up on my skin, so I think darker skinned people may feel like they're layering it on a lot! That's my only negative, as the product is not cheap, but I can forgive it as I love how it looks on me! I am not keen on the brush provided (rather stiff) but I use my own blusher brush anyway.

Coralista is scented, which is worth bearing in mind if you don't like fragrances in makeup.

I would buy this again, unless I found an equally good, cheaper dupe as it really is beautiful. If you think peach-tones don't suit you, try this-you may change your mind! :)

I was kind of dissappointed with this blush. it doesn't last all day and the scent is not as fruity as my friend's coralista! Bought this at la-petite-confiserie.com and told me that benefit might have some manufacture defects for their new stocks. I actually sent my complaint to benefit's e-mail and I hope they could do something about this :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this colour! It's a builadable coral and although on the pricey side the older versions come with 12.0 grams of product and I believe the new ones have 8g. Love this blush!

on 4/27/2011 3:00:00 AM

I got compliments from my coworkers the first time i used this blush. They said i just look so fresh and glowing and they cant tell why or what. So i looked at d mirror and i noticed I put on Coralista. I normally just have eye makeup on when go to work nevermind the rest of my face, but that time they noticed the difference. This doesn't dry out my cheeks whatsoever, and oh I love the smell too.
I had a MAC blush in Melba and it didn't go very well on my skintone, I looked darker and overly done, no glow to my face, plus its now in pieces, I think i dropped it and it broke so Coralista now is my fave blush!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

=This blush smells great, but i would prefer no fragrance cuz is better for the skin
=The cardboard packaging was sturdy, until it get toss around in my makeup bag and now is all jagged up
=Rarely showup, unless you use alot. Well on my skintone, but i think this would look pretty on fairer skin
=I have combo skin, I moisturize before applying anything on my face, but just on my 2nd sweep of this blush. Dry flaky skin would be so apparent under sunlight or bright lighting
= Waste of money, honestly

Drugstore's blushes work as good and even better in my opinion.

Greaaaat colour!
This blush came around in a set (Her Name Was Glowla) to me. Usually, I'm absolutely into matt cheek products, I just don't like shimmer/glitter all over my face.
With Coralista it's different as it is "glowing" - so it doesn't has individual little shimmer particles.

LOVE IT!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I found this product to be okay.
I have 'powder time lover' so i sometimes mix it with Dallas and create my own colour!
I have a coral blush from mac which i prefer.

on 4/17/2011 2:56:00 PM

Looks great in the pan (well, box) but doesn't work too well on my skin. If you've got dry flakey skin, it sinks into those cracks and the sparkles just.. illuminate those cracks. The color itself is decent, easily duped for sure. The packaging also isn't the best... have to remove the separator and then insert it back when you're finished using. Although it's cute, wouldn't purchase again...

Popular Blush Products