BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 3/24/2011 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i am a fair skinned gal, blue eyes and freckles with some a pretty pink complexion. i usually have a hard time finding blush that doesn't just accentuate the red/pinkiness of my face and that doesn't contain a ton of glitter (yes NARS i'm looking at you). I have tried many different colors of blush as well as different placement on my face and have yet to find a color that worked for me.

I finally broke down and doled out the $$ for this and am so glad i did! i can see this blush being best for fair skinned gals - as it does not really have a ton of color to it - but is beautiful on me - as long as i dont use it on the apples of my cheeks. forever i have been told that is where you put the color and blend out. it just looks wonky on my face. i use sparingly on the back (towards the ear) half of my cheekbones and in the "c" shape up around temple. best glowy-no glittery or too flushed looking color! love!

i also do not care for the cardboard box packaging, and just depotted mine into my unii palette for vacation. i was afraid it might be too tall- but it is a perfect fit!

on 3/20/2011 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I love everything about it including the smell. I've been using this as more of a highlighter on my cheek bones and pair it with a matte blush. I've been using it everyday and I am so in love with the smell. I sniff it just because. This reminds me of MAC's Shell Pearl beauty powder but this is more peachy tinged. I am glad there is a lot of product because I plan on using this frequently.

on 3/17/2011 11:46:00 PM

Love this blush with a natural eye and bold lip. A shimmery coral with some gold, not a fan of benefit packaging on this but the beautiful colour inside makes up for it :)

on 3/12/2011 5:03:00 AM

I received a full size Coralista at Sephora cashing in my points. It's a pretty, shimmery coral blush with a little hint of gold. And it's a very, very close match to NARS Orgasm. I have both Orgasm as a powder blush and The Multiple, so I'm a fan. I'll use Coralista when I'm doing my makeup at home, but the packaging makes it un-portable. And I probably wouldn't buy this if I didn't receive it as a freebie because it's so similar to shades I already own.

on 3/10/2011 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Its a very pretty color. However, I find it I little too shimmery for my personal taste. I don't care for the brush at all and the box is cute but not practical. I just like compacts better. Nothing personal, but for me this was just an OK blush. It does look abosolutely gorgeous on my blond, blue eyed daughter. She's 7, but for school pictures or plays, I swipe a bit across her cheeks and WOW. Brightens her face but doesn't look like she's wearing makeup.

on 3/9/2011 8:38:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

very pretty color for fair girls. I'm a redhead and I like it much better than NARS orgasm. I wasn't sure about the packaging at first but now I like it. I know this box will take a beating and the blush won't break.

Thank goodness I didn't pay a dime for this blush. I got it for free at Sephora. No color and nothing but sheen. Hated it! Wish I could return it and get back my "points."

on 3/7/2011 6:49:00 PM

This is the most beautiful coral/pink color blush that compliments all skin tones! I was debating between this and NARS Orgasm but chose this because I wasn't interested in the chunky glitter in NARS. It's easy to apply and on me is very long-lasting, and it smells fantastic! I'm going to have to own one for the rest of my life!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i really liked the colour of this blush, just not on my face! plus, the way it smelled simply appalled me :/ i really dislike the way this is packaged & the brush provided was just...lame, hahah. plus, for me, this blush was a little pricey considering it's size.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Coralista really brightens up my face and makes my skin glow. This product does have a very slight shimmer. Coralista does not emphasizw my pores, which was my complaint with Nars Orgasm.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products