November 26, 2014 | 1033 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2011 8:38:00 AM More reviews by 73steph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

very pretty color for fair girls. I'm a redhead and I like it much better than NARS orgasm. I wasn't sure about the packaging at first but now I like it. I know this box will take a beating and the blush won't break.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by patriciascot

Thank goodness I didn't pay a dime for this blush. I got it for free at Sephora. No color and nothing but sheen. Hated it! Wish I could return it and get back my "points."

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Dance41886

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the most beautiful coral/pink color blush that compliments all skin tones! I was debating between this and NARS Orgasm but chose this because I wasn't interested in the chunky glitter in NARS. It's easy to apply and on me is very long-lasting, and it smells fantastic! I'm going to have to own one for the rest of my life!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i really liked the colour of this blush, just not on my face! plus, the way it smelled simply appalled me :/ i really dislike the way this is packaged & the brush provided was just...lame, hahah. plus, for me, this blush was a little pricey considering it's size.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 3:23:00 AM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Coralista really brightens up my face and makes my skin glow. This product does have a very slight shimmer. Coralista does not emphasizw my pores, which was my complaint with Nars Orgasm.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by babygirl95

This is a gorgeous color and it is a great quality powder just like the rest of the Benefit powders. I would not recommend it if you're really fair or have a lot of pink undertones naturally to your skin. Love the glow this powder gives me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really really like this color. Its flecked with gold and gives the skin a wonderful sheen without being glittery at all. I find this shade extremely flattering. People rave about Bella Bamba but I like this much more.

I am normally an NW20/fair skin. I have pretty neutral undertones. This is better than Nars Orgasm on my skin too. My only problem is if I don't PACK this sucker on, it doesn't last on my skin.

So for recap: color = awesome, staying power = iffy. once packed on, it does stay on though.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by chlohoe

no matter how i use this product it just wont work right on me, it comes out way to bright on my fair skin and wont blend.
i do love the smell, and the box is cool.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by christyk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

coralista is a gorgeous corally pink, very natural looking, and goes on so smooth. it's buildable too, which i like. for some reason coralista has more product in the package than dandelion.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by SummerTwice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product smells really nice. I keep smelling it all day long once it gets on my hand lol. xD

Anyway, this blush is a really pretty peach color with tiny bit of gold shimmer. A lot of people said it was an exact dupe for Nars Orgasm. Honestly, I didnt own the nars blush so i couldnt compare it.

This color is buildable on your cheek. It could be sheer, but it can also be a really nice clown blush if you apply with heavy hand. Its nice but it doesnt stays on your skin that long. Especially if you have combination or oily skin, it might just disappeared after a while.

I suggest you use this on top of cream blush so it have like a base to stick on your skin better. Overall, nice blush for everyday use. Weather you have tan or light skin, this is perfect blush + highlighter =D