October 1, 2014 | 1797 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by babygirl95

This is a gorgeous color and it is a great quality powder just like the rest of the Benefit powders. I would not recommend it if you're really fair or have a lot of pink undertones naturally to your skin. Love the glow this powder gives me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

I really really like this color. Its flecked with gold and gives the skin a wonderful sheen without being glittery at all. I find this shade extremely flattering. People rave about Bella Bamba but I like this much more.

I am normally an NW20/fair skin. I have pretty neutral undertones. This is better than Nars Orgasm on my skin too. My only problem is if I don't PACK this sucker on, it doesn't last on my skin.

So for recap: color = awesome, staying power = iffy. once packed on, it does stay on though.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by chlohoe

no matter how i use this product it just wont work right on me, it comes out way to bright on my fair skin and wont blend.
i do love the smell, and the box is cool.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by christyk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

coralista is a gorgeous corally pink, very natural looking, and goes on so smooth. it's buildable too, which i like. for some reason coralista has more product in the package than dandelion.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by SummerTwice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product smells really nice. I keep smelling it all day long once it gets on my hand lol. xD

Anyway, this blush is a really pretty peach color with tiny bit of gold shimmer. A lot of people said it was an exact dupe for Nars Orgasm. Honestly, I didnt own the nars blush so i couldnt compare it.

This color is buildable on your cheek. It could be sheer, but it can also be a really nice clown blush if you apply with heavy hand. Its nice but it doesnt stays on your skin that long. Especially if you have combination or oily skin, it might just disappeared after a while.

I suggest you use this on top of cream blush so it have like a base to stick on your skin better. Overall, nice blush for everyday use. Weather you have tan or light skin, this is perfect blush + highlighter =D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by chicagogirl1416

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am not a very big blush wearer. I like my blush to be sutle. Coralista is perfect for that! You can wear it almost sheer or build it up. While I think it does look glittery in the box it does not come on to glittery. Overall I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by hat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

hmm, I do like this boxed powder but I don't think it worth all the hypes going on about it. It's a nice blush to wear on my NC25 skin but it's nothing close to 'I can't live without' type product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

100% love.

I'm NC25 and it gives me the perfect 'natural' cheek look with a bit of sheen. Blends beautifully & lasts all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by sarahlen

Let me start by saying i got this free at sephora with my reward points so i can't comment on whether it is worth the money. Also incidentally I got this around the same time I got my bobbi brown shimmer brick in nectar. Generally this is a nice pink/peach highlight. If you are looking for colour payoff you are going to be really disappointed and in the little box the colour looks amazing its just kinda off a bummer that it doesn't show up, well not enough to really be a blush. I have a feeling to if you layered this it wouldn't build it would just look more shiny. The colour you do get though is really balances almost perfect (although sheer) its not to gold or too silver. What I really like about this is there aren't visible sparkles like with other highlighters. It has a true sheen to it and not sparkle. This is really great for a really natural glow maybe on top of bronzer or another blush. This also makes a really pretty eyeshadow for the centre of the lid.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 12:14:00 PM More reviews by bdawn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay I just received this blush for free and I was so excited because of hearing so many good things about it. For some reason the color of this blush just doesn't show up on my skin. I don't know why as my skin is not coral colored..lol. I have darker medium skin with yellow undertones and this blush completely disappears on my face. It does have a pretty shimmer to it though, so after I apply one of my regular blushes which are usually plum or berry colored I sweep the coralista over the top of my cheekbones which creates a beautiful highlight.

I love the packaging as I usually do with benefit but I probably won't purchase this again as I can't actually use it as a blush.