BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this colour! It's a builadable coral and although on the pricey side the older versions come with 12.0 grams of product and I believe the new ones have 8g. Love this blush!

on 4/27/2011 3:00:00 AM

I got compliments from my coworkers the first time i used this blush. They said i just look so fresh and glowing and they cant tell why or what. So i looked at d mirror and i noticed I put on Coralista. I normally just have eye makeup on when go to work nevermind the rest of my face, but that time they noticed the difference. This doesn't dry out my cheeks whatsoever, and oh I love the smell too.
I had a MAC blush in Melba and it didn't go very well on my skintone, I looked darker and overly done, no glow to my face, plus its now in pieces, I think i dropped it and it broke so Coralista now is my fave blush!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

=This blush smells great, but i would prefer no fragrance cuz is better for the skin
=The cardboard packaging was sturdy, until it get toss around in my makeup bag and now is all jagged up
=Rarely showup, unless you use alot. Well on my skintone, but i think this would look pretty on fairer skin
=I have combo skin, I moisturize before applying anything on my face, but just on my 2nd sweep of this blush. Dry flaky skin would be so apparent under sunlight or bright lighting
= Waste of money, honestly

Drugstore's blushes work as good and even better in my opinion.

Greaaaat colour!
This blush came around in a set (Her Name Was Glowla) to me. Usually, I'm absolutely into matt cheek products, I just don't like shimmer/glitter all over my face.
With Coralista it's different as it is "glowing" - so it doesn't has individual little shimmer particles.

LOVE IT!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I found this product to be okay.
I have 'powder time lover' so i sometimes mix it with Dallas and create my own colour!
I have a coral blush from mac which i prefer.

on 4/17/2011 2:56:00 PM

Looks great in the pan (well, box) but doesn't work too well on my skin. If you've got dry flakey skin, it sinks into those cracks and the sparkles just.. illuminate those cracks. The color itself is decent, easily duped for sure. The packaging also isn't the best... have to remove the separator and then insert it back when you're finished using. Although it's cute, wouldn't purchase again...

on 4/15/2011 6:05:00 PM

This was the very first blush I ever tried...and it looks amazing!! The product comes in a generous portion and smells wonderful. The brush provided isn't too bad. I still use it often, but only with this blush. The color payoff is very nice. I would say this is similar to Nars Orgasm, but with a more orangey tint to it.

I love Benefits Coralista, it is a beautiful peachy pink color. For swatches & video of coralista and other products please visit my blog & youtube channel.

on 4/12/2011 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love, love this shade!!! So beautiful on my NC25 skin... so perfect, so natural. The sheen is so barely there and it looks absolutely perfect when I apply it. However, 3hrs later it's completely gone. :( On top of that, stupid Benefit made this huge (albeit adorable) box that I can't carry in my purse. May I ask for a more portable package? And better staying power? Anyone know a good dupe that actually stays on?

on 4/12/2011 5:54:00 PM

This is my ultimate fav. blush, It just instantly gives me this well rested, radiant look. The gorgeous coral color and the perfect amount of shimmer make it seriously the perfect shade for almost all skin types and colors.Everytime i do my makeup and use another blush i find myself adding a bit of this to the apples of my cheeks. You really have to give this one a try. It is soooo beautiful..

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products