E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(water), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, SD Alcohol 40 (Alcohol Denat), Butylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Maganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

I liked the design of this pen. Very easy to use, but that is where the good points end! The contents dry out within a couple of uses of this eyeliner. The first time I used it, I got quite a nice deep colour. However a few hours later, part of the line was fading off and what was left looked terrible. Wanting to give this item a fair go, I tried it again the next day and found that the pen did not draw as well as the previous day (it had dried out) and the staying power was no better than the previous day either. A cheap product that behaves like a cheap product. Don't waste your money!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i actually really like this :) took me a few times to get used to the tip but now i got the hang of it i really like it. i can make any kind of line i want. from extremely thin to really thick. i often wear it to work and then out after and when i come home it hasn't smudged what so ever. its so inexpensive and works really well. so i would say try it out :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really, really love this, BUT with one exception. The staying power absolutely sucks unless you use some sort of a primer. Also, the black isn't like "omg that's dark black" it's more of a soft black. But it applies so amazingly. It's honestly the easiest to use eyeliner I have ever owned.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this eyeliner in black and I've only used it twice. So far I love it, very pigmented, not too glossy and the application is super easy, although the tip is a bit thick so you need to be careful. It lasted all night on my super oily eyelids.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I normally use gel liner but this eyeliner pen works really well! It is easy to apply a straight line and wing it out. The price is really cheap but the downside to this is that it flakes a bit after a REALLY long day. meaning it lasts pretty long for a dollar.
Compared to the other eyeliner pens, this is the best when comparing price and quality.

I actually think this is a you get what you paid for product. Firstly with the packaging, I STRUGGLE just to get the cap off. I have a feeling it's just mine though. The brush is a bit scratchy as others have mentioned. The packaging suggests storing it upside down so it can become more saturated, and it works. Except, whichever eye you do first will come out darker, considering all the product goes on that eye Unless you keep it upside down for a while again and then do the other eye. I actually like the color (black) because it doesn't look extremely harsh. It's not gray either, which, is usually the color eyeliner is when it is *not* a harsh black. Overall, it's decent but I wouldn't hesitate to buy another better pen eyeliner.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just picked this up today on a whim..im on an e.l.f. Kick right now so i wanna try it all..I LOVEEEEE IT! I picked up coffee on accident but desperatly needed a liquid eyeliner so i used it..so smooth and the felt tip pen i adore! I have small lids so i tend to use only felt tip liners..and ive found my HG 16$ less the my mac felt tip pen liner that runs out or dries up in a month..for 1$?? Ill take it anyday..stayed all day long on my lids..no flaking or smearing or smudging.i use too faced shadow insurance and it did its just and didnt budge.im going to get more asap.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

new improved verison!! longer tip and thinner and darker!
Was deleted (used to be sarah110592)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got this in Black, Coffee, and Plum. These "dry out" fast and you have to shake often to get the colour to be even. You have to store these upside-down to keep the tip saturated.

The tip of the pen is crappy. It's solid and hard and can feel scratchy and rough on your lids, a little sharp. But it's felt, and if you're not careful the tip can bent, fray, or break off. If it bends, the application won't be even.

The formula is uneven, sometimes way too thick and sometimes too thin and not enough colour. If you go over your line a couple times, it gets thick and weird. Almost chunky. It can flake off.

The black isn't very black and not very even. Coffee is a bit better, it's a medium brown. Looks like milk-chocolate. Plum is a nice colour but the worst. It goes on the most uneven. Sometimes the colour looks wicked dark, sometimes it's super thin, and it's noticable.

They are waterproof however and work on the waterline if you do it well. However, the product itself is tricky and not even at all.

I really wanted to love these but I just don't. I hardly, if ever, use them. Even for $1 I wouldn't ever buy them again. The formula needs to be more fluid and even.

This product is does not work for my eyelids. I have monolids, and I guess they are somewhat oily. This DOES NOT stay put what so ever... and looks like I used a marker on my eyelid since it goes on unevenly.