October 22, 2014 | 1978 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by SteamyCouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

There is always something about eyeliners that I don't like:
Pencil Liners- Never dark enough, and most are hard and rough on the eye.
Retractable Liner- Create a dotted line effect if you dont tug on the corner of your eye. Most of them harden within 2 months and are not as smooth as before.
Cream Liner- Drys out, creates a racoon eye if you go out in the rain if its not water proof.
Liquid- One wrong turn, and you have to do you eye makeup all over.

-One thing I HATE about liners is that when you done curling lashes you have to re-apply.

Now I came across this a few weeks ago. I, for the first time have been wearing eye liner everyday now. This product is dark, creates a thin line thats buildable, very controling wand, and I dont have to reapply it after curling my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by jay45

I dont wear liquid eye liner often, but I absolutely love wearing this one. It goes on easy and the tip is soft. I never have a hard time creating a nice straight even line. The tube is easy to grip. The color is just right. Does not irritate my eyes at all and stays on all day.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by slicedbread13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sorry,I must be one of the few people here who hated this garbage! I guess I fell for the 'Carbon Black' HA! I have used other black liquid eyeliners that are darker than this,and cheaper,too! I don't know what it is about the tip of this thing,but I cannot form a decent line if my life depended on it! It's always either too thin,or too thick looking!Then it smudges off TOO EASILY,or flakes off...CRAP.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by shimmerlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i think when you really find a product that you love, you can't imagine living without it. and i can't imagine living without this liner.

i bought this product solely bc of the reviews here. that was prob 2 yrs ago, and i haven't used another black liquid liner since. i love how dark the color is, how it lasts ALL day on my oily lids (tho i use eye shadow primer), but most of all i love the packaging along with its felt tip. it makes drawing a straight line so much easier, esp if you've always been liquid liner challenged. gripes about this product: sometimes you do have to shake it more than once to do both your eyes, and it isn't waterproof. other than that, i love love this liner. it never lets me down. i love it so much i'd blow kisses at it every night if i wasn't so damn tired : D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Hearted

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best liner I tried so far, I tried it and loved it at first sight. The brush application is soft and isn't stiff. You can apply it and it goes just as you like it would go. The colour is dark too which is a great for me because I like my liner dark. Doesn't irrate my eyes at all and even if I tip the bottle by mistake, none of the product spills! The packaging is just easy to use and the grip for the liner is easy too. Recommended if your just starting liquid liner, just get this. It may take a little practice, but what doesn't. The down side for me is it doesn't last too long. I start to flake if I rub by mistake or fall asleep.. even if I don't do any of those it does flake on me. On good days the liner stays on all day! Perhaps, I need a base primer for it or just need to set it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by sarsenault

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing! I have used it for over ten years - and have no reason to stop. It is gentle on the eye, I've never found it to irritate my skin or eyes. It's a true black colour. If you make a mistake, you can wet a q-tip and it will immediately clear the area you want in one stroke, so there is no messing around. I recommend this product for all. If you are new to liquid liner, this is a great product for you! It's pen like tip will make the application easier than a bristle tip liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 2:18:00 AM More reviews by lilbeebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner will not dissapoint! Glides on smoothly and effortlessly in one swipe. The color is a true black. Stays put all day, even lasted through hours of exercise. A definate repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 2:17:00 AM More reviews by csengphakdy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my favorite eyeliner. I've tried lots and this one just glides on so smoothly and it's easy to change the thickness of the line. I absolutely L O V E it! It's very pigmented and has awesome staying power. I'll apply it in the morning and by the time I come home (12+hours later) it's still there and hasn't faded. This is my HG eyeliner !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by mchll9898

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! If you are thinking about getting it, definitely get it, you won't regret it. It is very black, doesn't fade or rub off. Definitely has a lot of staying power, mine stays on until I wash it off at night for the most part. Easy to apply, LOVE the felt tip, can make a thick line taper to a very thin line. I hope this product never gets discontinued because I will be using it as long as they make it. One note, make sure you SHAKE it a bit before applying to redistribute the ingredients. If you don't, the pigment won't be as dark and you'll probably have more issues with it staying on throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 4:37:00 AM More reviews by greenteanah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite going-out liner and party liner. It's a true intense black, it's easy to apply and control, it's the perfect consistency, and it lasts until I take it off. It doesn't smudge or flake. I would use it every day but I prefer a more natural dark brown or brown-black for daytime use, so I save this for special occasions or when I want to look more dramatic. HG status!