April 16, 2014 | 1727 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by xdeenguyen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This was my first liner. yes, I am a noob. My friend recommended this to me. And so I decided to give it a try. I HATED it at first, because it kept flaking and smudging. Then i realized I had to keep reapplying layers of it during the day, which kinda sucks. Also, I put it on my waterline, so it had cracks and kept disappearing . But i still love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 5:07:00 AM More reviews by atsugari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this liner and I have very oily lids, I've tried pencil, gel and using shadow as liner after a few hour they smudge or fade. This is the only thing that doesn't it stays put all day. I love the tip cause I'm such a klutz with liquid liners I smear it all over cause of my unsteady hand. The tip on this one is almost foolproof for people starting with liquid liner. Previously I tried the wet n wild liner cause of the good reviews. Now I'm addicted to L'Oreal.

My only grip would be I wish the tip was finer but that isn't a big issue since I have a monolid and you can't see my liner unless I go a bit thicker. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by MoonCigar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-Doesn't leave black residue when you remove it.
-Wonderful black color
-Applicator is thin but long enough to easily to apply and control the amount you want.
-Doesn't irritate your eyes

Cons:
-Flakes
-Not Waterproof
-Applicator, though good, can take a while to get used to.
-Can smudge if you go too fast
-You can't use this on your waterline.

I pretty much use this as my backup makeup, whenever I'm in a hurry I do a quick cat eye with plum eyeliner and I'm off. If you have a steady hand and can work the applicator, it's great for on the go!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Pinkiefoxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so disappointed with this liner. I read lots of good reviews on it and I've seen many Youtube makeup gurus use it, so I thought I'd give it a try. It wasn't too expensive; the colour is great and it's easy to apply. However, it is NOT waterproof like it says, it smudges, it flakes, and it cracks. I really wish I could buy this again, but sadly it's just not the liner for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by bubblyface17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i suck at applying liquid liner! my line is never straight and too thick. but i decided to give this a try b/c all the reviews on youtube and im glad i did!! its a really good liner.. lasts all day and i read some reviews here that said it flaked.. i never had trouble with flaking ....so i would def. repurchase!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by leleigh

I really REALLY wanted to love this, and I feel somewhat cheated because everyone else seems to love this liner. However, it flakes on me. I'm not sure if it's something to do with my body chemistry/oils my skin produces. I have tried wearing this several times now. After a few hours of wear, I'll look in the mirror and it's completely flaked off in certain areas. It's such a shame. I love liquid liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by MacGirl22

The first couple of times I used this product I did not like it. I've had it for about a week now and I finally got the hang of how to apply it properly. I usually go over the line twice to get it darker. It stays on pretty well most of the day, but some parts (inner corner of eye) wear off before the day is over. What I love the most about this product is how easy it is to apply and actually get a straight line! This is the easiest applicator I have used. For that reason alone I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by plinwong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely HATE this eyeliner. When I wear it alone, the colour fades and is not intense and also starts to crack throughout the day. For me to get the intense colour I would have to wear my Bobbi brown gel-liner or I have to apply layers of it to get an intense black colour. I do not like this eyeliner at all and would not buy it again. The only reason I still use it now is because I don't like to waste product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by silverbrook

I really, really love this liner. It stays on and does not move anywhere! And it's super black. And super easy to apply... it's kind of like using a marker on your face lol. I got it on sale for $5, so it was quite affordable. I think I plan to use this liner + the L'Oreal Kohl in Carbon Black as my everyday liners for the rest of my life. hahhah

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 12:10:00 PM More reviews by redheadedbitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love liquid liner, and this is the best one that I've tried. They really nailed the design of the "pen" portion of it. With other liquid liners, the tip is either too flimsy or doesn't give enough, and it can tug on the delicate skin of my eyelid, causing a jagged line. This tip just glides over, creating a perfect line. It is a really rich black, too which I like- if you're going to do the liquid liner look, go all the way, baby! I have had my current tube for almost two years now- I know, I know I should throw it out- but it's still leaving a nice rich line, so I'll just keep using it until it dries out. The next liquid liner I purchase will definitely be this one.