Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance (Parfum)

on 7/5/2006 4:33:00 PM

love it

on 6/25/2006 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i dont remember the last time i used this baby oil.....but i stopped using it for ages and ages....till one day i found a 'left over' bottle of baby oil at my bf's place and i found out that it belong to his ex...hmm anyhow so i took it and used it as "mine"...well i was being silly and my first try was removing my make up!! this is awesome!my heavy eye make up came out in a second!! leaving my eyes and face feel smooth and soft without any irritation!! i used to use POND'S cold creme which works great as well but think of the benefits you get from just a bottle of baby oil that can use all over your body! i've tried shaving with it as well!! EDIT: it clogged my pores so i'm switching to DHC deep cleansing oil.

on 6/18/2006 3:02:00 AM

Yuk - greasy and unatural. Recommends you put this on your skin after shower but it made by skin more dry looking when the water evaporated. Horrible dry- oily look. It did get into my hair and was horrible - took ages to get it out after several shampoos. Too oily and unatural and does NOT moisturise the skin.

on 5/25/2006 11:33:00 PM

Love this, so inexpensive and and a great multi-tasker. I have the oil with aloe and vitamin E, which is very moisturizing. I like to squirt some in my bath, because it makes my skin so soft when I get out. I also use it on damp skin. Just make sure not to get oil on everything! Also a good eye makeup remover.

The packaging is fine, if somewhat plain. Very inexpensive.

on 5/16/2006 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

About ten or so years ago a friend of mine mentioned to me that she used baby oil when she got out of the shower and anybody that ever touched her skin said she had the softest skin ever. I went out and bought a bottle and have been using it everyday since. I always have received compliments on how I have the softest skin they have ever felt, like a baby. I guess there are a lot of us here that use it that get the same compliment! I also use it to remove waterproof mascara and it works extremely well. I also use it when to remove long wearing lipstick like cover girl outlast or colorstay because NOTHING will remove that junk. I also make a point of having at least two bottles of this in my home so I never run out. I buy Target brand and its the same as J&J

on 5/2/2006 11:07:00 PM

a staple for those who want smooth skin. end of story.
great moisturizer, don't need a lot, dirt cheap, etc.
i have yet to find something that moisturizes just as well.

Whoa! I just came in here to leave my thoughts on this product as being a wonderful shower companion for me and my dry sensitive skin, and I find out that you use it a a makeup remover as well! Didnt cross my mind but I'll definitely give it a try later tonight. As for its original purpose, all I can say is that it makes a great body moisturizer. I gave a minus though, for the packaging... wish they'd discover a non leaking one. However, the new oil-gel formula is much less messy and has the same hydrating properties.

on 4/26/2006 3:40:00 AM

Simple and elegant. Great as an exfoliant for my legs. I just massage it in and rub off the dead skin; it comes away quite easily, without being scrubbed with grains

This is gentle and no-fuss, quite cheap and really quite good for any skintype besides oily. I recommend it as a makeup remover and massage oil (For those who aren't after a spectacularly scented massage oil) continued >>

on 4/16/2006 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Simple, cheap and AMAZING i used this as a no fuss moisturiser but the one day i decided to remove my eye make-up with it i was amazed! I was having trouble like other reviews, this left my eyes clean and my lashes soft. Think i might try it on my hair.....

on 3/10/2006 2:41:00 AM

i noticed that my eyemakeup was smudging really easily...probably from my watery eyes so i switched all my eye makeup to waterproof. Since then i've been having trouble removing my eye makeup...literally 20 minutes just rubbing til my eyes turn red and my eyelashes are falling out..i used l'oreal gentle eyemakeup remover (when i wasn't using waterproof eye makeup), and rimmel gentle eye makeup remover, which claims it removes waterproof makeup as well. anyways..none of these work as well as baby oil (actually both l'oreal and rimmel didn't work very well at all!!)... omg..took me like less than 20 SECONDS to remove all my eyemakeup thats WATERPROOF!! and it's soo cheap! omg my eyes feel so clean and smell like fresh baby scent!

Popular Body Skincare Products