July 26, 2014 | 1890 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2006 1:20:00 PM More reviews by MellyHelly

Actually Baby Oil is plain mineral oil (petrolate) and it does no good to your skin.
It gives a shining finish and some surface comfort and that's all!
No real moisture.
Plus, it is said to be cancerogenous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2005 7:02:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cheap and it smells really good. Great for giving my legs sheen and putting a couple of drops in the bath for added softness. I've even tried a little in my hair and its not too bad for something temporarily to give shine. Update 5/28/13 I still use this for myself since my dd can't use it due to her eczema. I recently bought the shea and cocoa butter version and really like it. It does have an underlying note to it that smells a bit off like plastic to my nose, but is tolerable and performs just as well as the original version but the moisture lasts longer on my skin. I want to try the baby oil gel next in the shea and cocoa butter scent to see if I like that better and will update soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2005 3:53:00 PM More reviews by girlygirl612

A must have for every woman. Shave with this, and use it right after a shower (don't dry off first)--soft skin right away that lasts and lasts. I've even used it on really dry lips in a pinch and it works great for that too--not sure how great mineral oil that close to your mouth is but I'm still here to talk about it :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2005 10:06:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh, I just love this! I smoothed some on after my shower tonight and it feels really nice! I put a few drops in one hand then get the other hand wet and mix them and apply, that way it's not too much! Really good for after shaving--no irritation and very moisturizing! Hello winter--bring it on!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2005 10:17:00 PM More reviews by lexingtonienne

I use J&J or store brand baby oil all the time. Uses include a moisturizing bath oil, shaving legs, rubbing into skin in the shower, rubbing into feet as a pedicure, using as massage oil....etc. There are only 2 ingredients listed: mineral oil and fragrance. I love the baby scent, but there are times I'd rather have an unscented version so it didn't clash with my perfume....but I guess that would just be plain ole mineral oil. So if you like the benefits of baby oil but want to skip the scent, pick up a bottle of mineral oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2005 7:35:00 AM More reviews by misscyprus

This is an all around great product. I use it a lot when I go on holiday. The compination of salt water and sun really dries out both my body and my hair. I use it to shave my legs as well!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2005 3:55:00 AM More reviews by perfectly_pink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i dont use the johnsons and johnsons baby oil,i use a cheaper brand from the supermarket does exactly the same thing though,has same ingredients ect.i put this all over my body when i get out of the shower ,while im still wet then i dry myself as normal.my skin is soft and moisturised all over but doesnt have the oily film baby oil gives.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2005 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Frost_Raven

Great, great, GREATEST thing to ever be invented since sliced bread. Excellent for your skin while you take a bath, the best make-up remover I've come across, one of the most versatile and cheapest things I've bought... Definately will buy again, forever.

Also, I just noticed its healing effects on dry lips. My lips weren't cracking, or exactly "dry" persay, but they had a stretched and almost wrinkled appearance. Two days of oil instead of lipchap and BAM! Beautiful, soft, babysmooth lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2005 7:59:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

Classic skin-softener, and it makes your legs get that celebrity-shine thing going in the summer time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2005 6:52:00 PM More reviews by SinfulDesires

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very inexpensive with lots of uses. It can be used as a eye makeup remover, it can be use to shave your legs, to de-frizz ends, can be mixed with body shimmer for an extra nice sheen, I like to put a few capfuls to my running bath water for soft skin, and it can also be used as a regular moisturizer for a glow. Over all this product is universal and should be in every diva's shower.