SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.6

on 12/6/2009 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got a little sample bottle in Hong Kong. Normal size is pricey but lasts for a long time. It has the same effect on my oily skin as MAC's Fix+ (which doesn't have that odd smell SKII has). Sometimes I don't even need to use moisturizer on top of this because it's hydrating and can control my oiliness.

on 12/3/2009 9:46:00 PM

I am almost at the end of a big bottle. I don't think it is doing anything for me. Shame on Cate Blanchatt. What a waste of my hard earn money. I am totally disgusted by this product. And it stinks like crazy!

on 11/26/2009 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have a love-hate relationship on this product,but more to hate. When i started using it was great and make my skin ph well balanced and eventually less oily and the dry part are well moisturized. However after used for 2 bottles i stopped using it coz my face are getting well and its was very expensive. After a few couples of days my face turned red and growth lots of pimples and eventually i had to consult a specialist, the doctor said that my face was too dependable on this product and if i stoped using it will caused lots of problems,so i have to continiue to used in order to mantain the smooth skin before that,shit! It takes months to treat my problems. Recently i also have heard many complained about the side effect of this product.

on 11/12/2009 7:52:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not much to hype about. Initially after consistent use I did notice my skin tone becoming more even however it is a long and drawn out process and now I doubt whether I'd repurchase just to even out my skin tone. I have experienced no adverse effects with this unlike cheaper toners..

on 11/4/2009 11:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I absolutely ADORE this product!!! It's the 1 thing I always have standbys with - it gets really expensive, but I can't do without it. I had really sensitive skin & being a make-up artist always wanted to show case my talent with my own face. Since using this, my skin has become "crystal clear", smooth, hydrated & comfortable in the colder months. I used to get horribly dry patchy skin in winter, but my skin was so sensitive I couldn't use a very hydrating serum &/or moisturiser; so when I found this product & found it worked wonderfully well for my skin - I STUCK TO IT!!! I've been using it for 4 years now & I don't think I could ever change from SK-II to another brand - it's too good to go without.

on 11/1/2009 3:36:00 AM

I have been using skin care product since 14. Am 37 now. I must say. Tried many ways & research to look young and healthy. I have no major breakout so far while my initially sensitive skin has been under control. I have tried many different products but those products just didn't react negatively onto my skin however, does not do much as promised on their packaging. SKII is so far one that amazed me. I had been using since I was 30 and wonder if I could do without it, so lately, been trying out other salon brand which is more expensive, again found it did nothing like others. But I am sure coming back for this after I have finished that expensive bottle. Now I know, I can't do without it, for sure. I usually transfer from big bottle to spray bottle which I use it twice daily. However, I have my nightly ritual which after warm cleansing & icing my face, I put on the toner followed by miracle spray+serum along with my ultra sound handheld on upward direction. It worked just great! Food & drinks & our habit also play an important role besides this good product. Thumbs up, so far.

on 10/24/2009 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just got this essence a few days ago because I heard it was a great product. I was warned that it had a weird scent to it but...mine doesn't smell like anything, totally fragrance free. Is this normal?

on 10/22/2009 3:51:00 PM

I have been using this essence for about a month now and have noticed a great difference in my skin. It just 2 weeks i've seen a difference in texture, it has become a lot smoother. Now, after using if for a month not only is my skin really soft but also brighter. I have bought more SKII products since. I use the essence both day and night after cleansing. I love it.

on 10/15/2009 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
-sanitary container
-fragrance free
-makes skin smooth, supple, hydrated, and prepared for next layer of moisture

Cons:
-Price!!!
-the product smells a little but not enough for me to stop using it

I absolutely love this product despite the exorbitant price and believe it's making a difference in my skin. I have oily and sensitive skin but the essence hasn't caused me to breakout. I normally break out when aunt flow comes to town, but since using this, my break outs have been less excessive and quick to heal.

on 10/6/2009 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

i do like this product and opposed to other reviews i do like the smell.

i dap it on my face morning and night and let it dry for a minute. it didn't gave me pimples or anything.
i have oily skin which tends to have a lot sebum production.
it made my skin very soft and hydrated. i can't say that it made that much of a difference, but i use it anyway more for prevention.
i will buy it again and when you use it sparingly, it will last a long time.

EDIT: i still won't curse the product, but i won't buy it again. its nice, in a gimmiky way. didn't do wonders for my skin

Popular Treatments (Face)