October 30, 2014 | 1533 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2006 12:57:00 PM More reviews by col6848

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not a bad eyeliner, but not great. It's super cheap and goes on easy and smooth. However, it disappears within a couple hours. I don't notice a lot of smudging or anything, it's just gone. I do like the sponge one one end and the fact that it's not a pencil that requires a sharpener. But I hate reapplying makeup during the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2006 1:33:00 PM More reviews by lynnefive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Terrible! I bought "grey khaki" and it's so light you can barely see it...until it smudges under my eyes within a few minutes. I bought another color and had the same trouble. I've never had an eyeliner run and smudge so much. Won't buy Cover Girl eyeliner again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2006 3:43:00 PM More reviews by jasmineislove

The first one I had was black. Loved it. Smooth and dark. I love the smudger at the end to help create a smokey eye. Now I have a midnight blue one. I will soon be buying EVERY shade! this stuff is awesome. It the ONLY eyeliner i wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2006 1:36:00 PM More reviews by star_s_l_b

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This eyeliner in black onyx has been my HG eyeliner since junior high. A soft BLACK eyeliner that gives a really great dramatic eye look. It's also really easy to smudge (which could be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it) but has enough staying power to last the day. Top it of with the dirt cheap price! Love it!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2006 1:11:00 AM More reviews by shrimpchips

i was looking for a liner that would last a long time on my waterline and this certainly wasn't the one. it goes on smoothly and BLACK (which is nice) - it doesn't tug or pull. smudges very easily which is good for a smokey eye, but i'm not always trying to achieve that look. i would PROBABLY buy this again but i don't reach for it very often as i use better liners so i probably won't feel the need to purchase another.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2006 8:12:00 PM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in chestnut. I don't like it as an eyeliner. It is too light. However, I am able to use it to fill in my brows, so it isn't a total waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2006 11:07:00 PM More reviews by dog_luver

This is definately my HG eyeliner. It is inexpensive and wokr sonwders. I usually line below my eyes and then half of my upper lid. With other eyeliner, I have had problems with smdging but with this one i dont see it at all. It works great, You can create a blunt, thicker line or a sharp and thin line. The blender at the end can also be used to erase small recentely made mistake as well as blend to create a wonderful smokey eye look. This comes in a variety of colors, so you are bound to find wone that works with your skin tone. I am a PPP and I use black onyx and I love it!@ Will defianetly keep repurchasing!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2006 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ruggles96

I love this stuff. It is soft, so it goes on smooth. I love the little sponge at the end of it for blending. The only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 is because sometimes it smudges. This is my favorite eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2006 4:33:00 PM More reviews by taracall10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this liner everyday in espresso, and I love it! It goes on smooth and it's really easy to apply. I like how I dont have to sharpen it, and all I have to do is twist the tube if I need more. I dont ever use the attached sponge to blend it because I find that it wipes if off rather than smudge it. This eyeliner lasts all day and tube lasts for months before I have to replace it. I will continue to buy this because of the quality and price!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2006 11:56:00 PM More reviews by csjunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These pencils are pretty good, nothing life changing or anything like that. Its a simple twist up eyeliner on one end and a shaped sponge for blending on the other. My only complaint is after hours of running from one class to another the eyeliner moves and sort of slides off.