October 25, 2014 | 1657 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Smashbox - Photo Finish Light

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2009 6:24:00 PM More reviews by zepgirl6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i use this on special occassions when i want to have that perfect look...it does help my foundation apply smoother and last longer...now im not sure its worth the money since it is expensive and you dont get very much product....so im still debating on if i'll repurchase...but it does work for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2009 2:33:00 PM More reviews by cosgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Leaves a satiny, smooth finish on my oily skin and my foundation lasts and looks much better with it. Way overpriced for the amount you get, but I seem to always buy what I like regardless of the price. UPDATE: I've really changed how I feel about this product. Too watery. For the $$ I much prefer MUFE primer, but my fav is Chanel Base Lumiere $$$.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

my favorite of the smashbox primers...feels very light going on and sinks in quickly...how much it helps with foundation i'm not sure will wear a while and update later

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 4:49:00 AM More reviews by iwannabeakennedy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first got this as a sample and my friend actually asked me what I was using because my skin looked great. I bought the full size when the sample was up. smooths over imperfections and gives a nice even base to apply foundation over. Great for photo shoots - I had pictures done for my birthday and my mom even complimented my great skin. I have combo-oily skin and break out/get shine really easily but this was combo-oily friendly and didn't feel heavy and sticky like other primers. The pump dispenses a little more than I like to use however. it's well worth the price because I don't use it daily.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Arachne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Horrible product. I was miserably disappointed. I don't even have oily skin and this stuff did nothing but make greasy. It did absolutely nothing for me but make me a hot mess within an hour. Gross.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by amy1S

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Instead of buying the more expensive bottle, I opted to buy the sample size ($16 at sephora) because I wanted to try it out first. I have to admit, a little goes a long way. Don't over use it or else it will feel too heavy and it won't do your face justice. One dab (two at most) should do the trick. I only use it on my T-Zone & trouble areas (cheeks and chin). I have had no complaints so far. I do have a slight case of oily skin (more combination really -- dry in the mornings & oily at night) and I find that this primer handles my skin well. I really like the fact that I can use this with powder foundations. Plus, I love the sheer / matte feeling of it. I say Yay!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Paulinecheyram

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For those of you who dont usually use a primer for your foundation and are wondering if a primer is worth 36 bucks... I say YES. This primer doesn't help much with oil control, but it makes me skin so so soft and helps my foundation stay on for about 9 hours straight! Before after just 4 hours my foundation would be practically melted off.. but after using this I dont have to reapply, and if I do its only a little spot here and there, not my whole face.

I've never used the original photo finish primer, but my friend has used that and says it made her breakout..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 6:53:00 AM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I am disappointed with this primer. It did nothing for my extremely oily skin. I used the regular primer initially and it worked better than the light. After a few hours, the PF Light leaves an ashy look on my skin. Also, the makeup application was better w/ the original smashbox primer. Willl go back to using the original Smashbox primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by jessiko1012

Prior to buying this, I had tried Gosh and Quo's primers and they were not working for me. I finally decided to buy Smashbox and I was pleased that my foundation was finally able to go on smoothly! However, it doesn't keep my foundation on as long as Gosh or Quo does, but I returned those because they were making me flake. Quo was making me break out. Smashbox didn't make me break out and it was relatively good at making my make up go on smoothly. However, it's very expensive... wish there was an alternative. But in the absence of an alternative, I will definitely purchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by ValleyPrincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best primer I've used so far. It makes my skin feel so soft and my makeup goes on really smoothly. The only problem is the price so I reserve it for special occasions.