September 20, 2014 | 968 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2007 11:18:00 AM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this soooooo much better than the scent of Palmers. Yes, Palmers smells good, but it's really overwhelming. After a few minutes it can give me a headache, this scent is way more subtle. It is VERY creamy without being greasy or sticky. The largest bottle runs less than $5.00 at W@lM@rt. I think this will save me money buying this than the ever increasing expense of Curel.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2007 9:52:00 PM More reviews by NuMama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mmmm...smells good. It's not too strong or overpowering like Palmer's but it does have a nice light cocoa butter scent. I have pretty dry skin in the winter and found this wasn't quite thick enough or moisturizing enough. After a heavy duty moisturization at night I apply this in the morning before I get dressed. It does a decent job during the day. My husband likes it so I'll buy it again. Maybe I'll have better luck in the summer when my skin isn't so dry!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2007 3:18:00 AM More reviews by misspriss5000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG lotion! Smells yummy, absorbs quick, moisturizes well for a long time, doesn't leave a film, and doesn't get sticky when you wash your hands. Plus available at local drugstores. Who could ask for more?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2006 8:24:00 PM More reviews by EM_Calypso

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

this is great stuff! First of all, it smells delicious! It's a vanilla-y cocoa scent with maybe a hint of caramel. If you don't like sweet-smelling lotions, you might wanna sniff
before you buy. This also makes my skin feel so silky smooth! I have dry skin on my arms, and this really helps! On the down side, the formula tends to
leave a waxy feel. I especially notice it when I use it on my legs. But, don't let that stop you from trying it. :-) It really is a good lotion, and I
have tried oodles of 'em!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2006 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Dreamweaver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best body lotion on the market for dry skin! It comes in a convenient pump bottle, it glides on and is quickly absorbed, and the delicous scent doesn't linger to overpower my perfume. The largest of the bottles sells for under $6.00 at my local pharmacy, so it doesn't get much better than this!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2006 1:47:00 PM More reviews by gingery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best lotion I've come across. I have trouble with upper thigh and upper arm bumps, especially in the winter (which it is now), and this lotion has completely eliminated them on my legs and mostly on my arms. I find I have to exfoliate less too. The only draw back is that it's very sweet smelling. I like the cocoa butter scent, but this is a bit much for me. The smell does fade quickly though, so it won't interfere with perfume. It's under $10 for a huge bottle. A definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2006 6:22:00 PM More reviews by lulu2u2

I love this stuff! What is not to love... it has a great price, it smells good, it moistuizes great, it has cocoa butter and shea butter which are both really great for your skin, and it gives me sort of a glow. I think it is fabulous and it is my HG body lotion. I'm going skiing soon and my skin always gets so dry, so I think I'll try the cream next, but this is great for everyday moisture! It doesn't feel greasy and absorbes really nicely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2006 11:55:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I finished my Jergens Shea Butter lotion and wanted to try something new. I had tested this at the drugstore about two months ago and I thought it had big potential for winter skin moisturizing. I use Vaseline every summer to soothe and soften my skin with their Aloe and Naturals lotion, so I like their products and prices and thought their new cocoa butter lotion was worth a try. I bought the 10 oz bottle and think I'm going to go through it fast. This lotion is more of a body milk, even compared with Vaseline's runny standard, but don't let that fool you into thinking that's it's not effective. My legs hadn't even touched lotion or cream for 3 days and I shaved them too (I know, bad bad bad). I thought it was a good opportunity to test my new Cocoa lotion, and I did. I thought at least if it wasn't up to par it was better than letting my legs turn into the sahara. All it took was a few strokes to massage this in and it had absorbed. Not totally, but enough. Left a nice sheen on my skin and they feel very soft right now. The scent is soft milk chocolate, but doesn't last so don't worry about it hanging around after you've sprayed your fragrance for the day. For $4 CAD this was definitely money well spent and when my small bottle is finished I will buy another one.