Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

on 4/14/2007 9:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this when it first came out I was looking for something a bit more moisturizing then what I was using. I love this stuff I have very dry skin and this stuff makes me so smooth and soft. I love the scent I would wear it if they had a body splash lol. I purchased the littler bottle for like $2.99 or something like that(they have a huge bottle for like $5 or a medium sized for $3). I use tons of lotion at once and this has lasted me forever. I still have about half my bottle left. I cant wait to try it out this summer like after you get a tan to keep your skin moisturized I think this is going to be great for that also.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

First off, this lotion is super cheap, which is what drew me to it initially. I, too, had tried Palmers and liked its consistency, but not its strong smell. This lotion smells wonderful, but is not overwhelming. The consistency is great, and once the lotion sinks in, my skin feels incredibly soft. I like using this in conjunction with self-tanners sometimes also. The bottle will last me forever, and I would definitely repurchase. Will keep an eye on my stretch marks to see if this lotion helps.

on 3/22/2007 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I soooo wanted to love this. I usually use Palmer's, but I'm a lotion and chapstick-aholic....have tons of BOTH, so I'm always looking for something new and better.
In the bottle, this smells soo warm and delicious...like chocolate and rum...but...the minute I got it on my skin....UGH...I smelled EXACTLY LIKE SOUR MILK. I couldn't figure out what the smell was and I kept looking around the house to find it...then I realized it was ME. I had to get BACK in the shower and wash it all off after only about ten minutes of having it on my skin.
It looks like I'm alone with this bizzare change in scent once on the skin, so you should give it a try to see if it works for you. It IS a good lotion, but it just turned REALLY sour on my skin.

on 3/16/2007 12:48:00 AM

This product is okay. The scent is light, which is good for some. I tend to like heavier scents. The one great thing about this product is that it seems to reduce slightly the appearance of stretch marks around my hips and inner thighs. No miracle product, but nice. I only wouldn't buy it again because I like to try new things unless it's a HG, which this isn't.

on 2/25/2007 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

What can I say but LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion! My dry sensitive skin has never felt better, the smell is sooooo awesome (wish it stayed longer), reminds me of milk chocolate ice cream. Simply this stuff works! Much better than rip-off Dove (quench my a**!)

My only recommendation is to make smaller bottles that I can carry with me in my bag.

on 2/10/2007 11:18:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I like this soooooo much better than the scent of Palmers. Yes, Palmers smells good, but it's really overwhelming. After a few minutes it can give me a headache, this scent is way more subtle. It is VERY creamy without being greasy or sticky. The largest bottle runs less than $5.00 at W@lM@rt. I think this will save me money buying this than the ever increasing expense of Curel.

on 1/30/2007 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Mmmm...smells good. It's not too strong or overpowering like Palmer's but it does have a nice light cocoa butter scent. I have pretty dry skin in the winter and found this wasn't quite thick enough or moisturizing enough. After a heavy duty moisturization at night I apply this in the morning before I get dressed. It does a decent job during the day. My husband likes it so I'll buy it again. Maybe I'll have better luck in the summer when my skin isn't so dry!

My HG lotion! Smells yummy, absorbs quick, moisturizes well for a long time, doesn't leave a film, and doesn't get sticky when you wash your hands. Plus available at local drugstores. Who could ask for more?

on 12/29/2006 8:24:00 PM

this is great stuff! First of all, it smells delicious! It's a vanilla-y cocoa scent with maybe a hint of caramel. If you don't like sweet-smelling lotions, you might wanna sniff
before you buy. This also makes my skin feel so silky smooth! I have dry skin on my arms, and this really helps! On the down side, the formula tends to
leave a waxy feel. I especially notice it when I use it on my legs. But, don't let that stop you from trying it. :-) It really is a good lotion, and I
have tried oodles of 'em!

on 12/17/2006 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

The best body lotion on the market for dry skin! It comes in a convenient pump bottle, it glides on and is quickly absorbed, and the delicous scent doesn't linger to overpower my perfume. The largest of the bottles sells for under $6.00 at my local pharmacy, so it doesn't get much better than this!

Top Rated Vaseline Products