NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

4.4

on 3/11/2010 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was a nice highlighter but not one I could use everyday on my NC/NW20 skin. It creates a golden sheen (much like the golden sparkle in Orgasm blush but w/o the blush tint). It's wasn't day-time appropriate because it looked so golden and quite un-natural. I think this would look better on me in the summer with tanned skin. Overall I think this may suit darker skin tones much better if you want to use it dailyand not just as a nighttime look.

on 3/7/2010 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Perfect highlight beautiful golden glow that works with both cool and warm colors without being too frosty or shimmery. Yes its $26 but it lasts forever ive had mine for almost 2 years and the pan in nowhere in sight.

The perfect highlighter

on 3/7/2010 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I cant tell you how much I love this! I use it as a highlighter and eyeshadow. It looks great swept over cheekbones, chest, and nose. I use it under my eyes to make them look more awake, and on my upper lip to highlight my cupids bow. Its has soft golden pearl finish that is so flattering on all skin tones. Its very universal and gives me a perfect glowing finish. The formula is very silky and blendable. Would definitely recommend, you cant go wrong with this stuff.

on 3/6/2010 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

One swatch and you will fall in love! It is the prettiest golden, light highlighter. I have only used it as a highlighter for my cheek bones and I apply some to the tip of my nose and so forth, and it is beautiful! I think everyone should have this!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am in love with this powder now, and I just got it a couple of weeks ago. It is the perfect color - light, a little golden. I use it on the brow bone every time I apply eyeshadow, except for if I am doing a purple or cool brown look. I used to use MAC Shroom or Urban Decay Sin as a highlight most of the time, but that has definitely changed. I've also used it to highlight above my lip, and that worked out nicely as well. This is my first NARS product, too... and I think I will try out more.

on 3/3/2010 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Wow...although I've heard so much about this highlighter and watched YouTubers using it for some time now, I was still shocked at the beauty of it when I applied it to my face. As a dark complexion girl the brightness while in the compact can be a shocker but after the first stroke I was sold on this product. I don't consider it for everyday use but it definitly amps up my look!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Pros: GREAT highlighter for brows, nose, cheekbones, anything. The quality is amazing and a little goes a long way. Compact comes with a mirror. The compact is also high quality.

Cons: Expensive.

Buy again? Definitely :)

on 3/1/2010 7:24:00 PM

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I agree with the post below me...hands down the best highlighting powder. It gives a nice gold sheen when applied and is very buildable. I use it to highlight my cheekbones and down my nose to make it look slimmer. It doesn't look super obvious but it makes a HUGE difference. If you want to look like you're walking around with your own lighting crew, run, don't walk, to your nearest NARS counter. The price is steep but it is definitely worth it.

on 2/20/2010 4:34:00 PM

Hands down the BEST highlighter. There's nothing more I can add that hasn't been said. It's perfect for my golden medium skin but I would imagine that it would work for everyone. Love it!

Top Rated NARS Products