NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

4.4

I absolutely love this product! It's such a gorgeous highlighter! It doesn't leave any harsh edges which I love! It is shimmery but not "glittery" or "sparkly". It really creates a very beautiful, luminous effect. One of my favorite Nars purchases.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I lollygagged in purchasing this. I've always loved Nars blushes, but was overall skeptical of the value of a highlighter and their products don't come cheap! This is quickly becoming an HG staple though, I can't add much that hasn't already been raved about here. It imparts such a gorgeous, subtle glow to your skin and adds such beautiful dimension. It's very pearly in the pan (!), so be sure to use a light hand and a good brush. This is absolutely the type of product one can go overboard with, and the disco-ball look is never appropriate. But it does wonders to brighten your face and pull your makeup together -- though you can very easily wear it alone too, of course. Will be using the hell out of it this spring.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have been missing out for a long time! I was never one to buy many highlighters... I'd buy blush, bronzer... even highlight my eyes until I discovered this! WOW! To think I was trying to buy the perfect foundation to give me a glow but really it was Albatross I needed!
I use this primarily on the top of my cheekbones, bridge of my nose and in the inner corners of my eyes and it really does give me that glow! It makes a flat dull foundation come to life. Its a very subtle golden sheen... not so noticeable indoors but when you go outside and the sun hits those areas... its gorgeous! I even use it on the top of my shoulders and collarbone when I have a tan I want to show off. Its easy to overdose on, as Im very fair... NC20 and NC15 in winter- When I first applied this- I didnt notice so much (indoors) so I layered on too much and looked in the sun to see pure gold on my face- oops! A little goes a long way... Ive mastered the amount I need so its all good. Its meant to be suble though- Ive used a few other highlighters that ended up being so obvious and excentuated every pore in my face- but this doesnt. It just leaves a light sheen or glow on the areas you apply so you cant tell "you put a highlighter on" or if you just have fresh glowing skin.
Honestly,its worth the price. Its the one highlighter you need in your stash and it lasts forever. Yes, I'd repurchase but I dont see when I would use this up so it may get lost before I'd have to use it all up.

Love this product! I am NC20 and love the glow it gives me. It looks white/transparent but It is really golden and gives a golden glow. I have redness so I always look for products more to the yellow side to give me that Golden Glow. Love love it, give it a chance!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

WOW this product is amazzzingg. I've wanted it forever but held out because of the price but finally gave in and I'm so glad I did. It gives my cheeks a beautiful gorgeous golden glow that you can't even tell there's any make up on. I got SO many compliments on my skin the first time I worse this. Lovely make up well worth the price just wish I had bought it sooner. I have medium skin tone and it worked very well, didn't look fake at all. I put this above my blusher and on my brow bones and it worked very well for my nose too. Overall this is a must have product!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My favorite highlighter for the cheeks. It creates a beautiful gold sheen and looks like it's coming from your own skin. It reminds me of a wedding glow--the way you want to look while you dance. It's easy to blend and work with, and it's great for special occasions.

Love this! It gives a nice gold sheen to the face which makes you look healthy. Definitely recommend!

albatross is nice for special events or nights out when you know you'll be appearing in alot of photos. it'll give your skin a nice glowy look without looking greasy. i personally wouldn't use it for everyday wear just because it's very subtle in natural light.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Oh my, like others have said, this highlighter is very deceiving at first. I'm brown skinned (nc44) and have completely bypassed this all the time at the nars counter because it looks like a boring white powder in the pan. It wasn't until a SA recommended this to me and put it on my cheekbones. It blended into a beautiful golden color. I was really surprised. The package, like most nars products, is annoying because it does get dirty quick since it attracts dust. But I don't really care about that. Greatttt hightlighter overall, highly recommend to ALL skin tones.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ohmygoodness, total holy grail product. I got this with the NARS bridal palette, and it looks like a white eye shadow. However, once applied to the skin, it takes on a gorgeous gleamy glow, no sparkles, no glitter, no powdery white streaks that I have experienced with other products. I am totally in love with this as a highlighter on my cheek and brow bones. It has a very fine consistency so I don't even need complicated application skills to make this work - just swipe on with my fingers and that's it.

Top Rated NARS Products