November 23, 2014 | 1067 users online

Crème - Bobbi Brown - Oil-Free Even Finish Compact Foundation

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2002 6:31:00 PM More reviews by AnnMarie

This review has been updated. I no longer like this after using CG Aquasmooth. This stuff feels heavy, cakey, blak! With the heavy price tag, why bother? The shade selection is excellent, but I'll pass.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2002 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Tara

I really like this!!! When the MA put it on me it looked amazing. When I do it myself for some reason it's never as perfect (and I don't usually have trouble putting on foundations) but it is so natural looking. It makes my skin look flawless without looking like I'm wearing any makeup. No breakouts either. The only minor problems? The compact is sort of bulky. These days when everything is so streamlined, I would think it would have been less bulky. Also, my skin is combination but break out prone and needs a good coat of moisturizer before I use it or it adheres to any dry patches. But I really like it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2002 11:18:00 PM More reviews by marielle448

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I went to Belk's to purchase the MAC studiotech after using studiofix for 4 years. As much as I hated to admit it studiofix was breaking me out. The MAC MA told me that the studiotech was not yet available but on my way out of the store I spotted these on display. Apparently they were just released and I decided to try it since it was the same concept as the studiotech. Well this foundation is perfect! I apply with the PX foundation brush because it gives a smooth matte finish without building up. I don't feel the foundation at all on my skin and I haven't broken out with it. Plus I found such a great color match (even better than MAC, which I love). I usually blot with blotting paper only on my nose about 4 hours after application so this is definitely a great improvement. It's sad to say but I'll be sticking with Bobbi Brown on foundations and all my color stuff will still come from MAC.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2002 5:19:00 PM More reviews by sonnia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation will get between your wrinkles and pores, and it will also give you a very cakey unnatural look. It will not blend in with you skin either. If you are still willing to pay for it, good luck.