E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 5/6/2009 3:47:00 AM

this is one of the elf products that i'll defenitely buy again... the one side is for the eyelashes and the other side is for the eyebrows, i use both for my eyebrows and it stayed really well and precise..and the price, just a dollar for an effective product.. i'll stuck tons of this when i buy online again..

on 4/10/2009 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

omg this stuff is awesome! i grab this when im in a hurry or not wearing much makeup. this stuff works great! and it is only $1!!! i am on my second.

on 3/29/2009 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this is great. it works and it's cheap and it's as good or better than other similar products on the market.

One end is for lashes and the other is for brows.

go buy it.

on 3/29/2009 1:55:00 AM

This stuff is excellent. It is $1, and it is a perfect clear mascara for taming eyebrows. One end has a brush for lashes, and one has a brush for brows. I use both ends for my brows, because I only use dark mascara on my lashes. It keeps brows in place all day long without any flaking. The only problem I have with this product is that I can no longer purchase it in the store! I had previously been able to buy it at Meijer, but they don't even have a spot on the shelf for it any more.

on 3/29/2009 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I like this product alot! I use both ends for my brows, and I like that its clear, not clumpy or flaky, and tames and keeps my brows in place all day. This is a great product for a buck! I will buy this again :)

on 3/29/2009 1:44:00 AM

When I wake up in the morning, my eyebrows can be a mess. All i need is this to put them in place and it works. I don't plan on trying the clear mascara. I'm just going to use both sides for only my eyebrows.

on 3/26/2009 3:32:00 PM

Love this! I have really long eyebrows and this stuff tames them right down. Really good value too!

A really good product, my mascara just glides on after using the gloss. I love it!

The best for taming unruly brows and a natural eyelash look. Plus, it's only a $1 you can't beat that!

on 3/19/2009 9:26:00 AM

I really like this. even both sides! =)