LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.3

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

on 6/8/2008 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Fantastic product for really rough spots on your skin. I have a terrible habit of rubbing the side of my hand against my hip when I get nervous, and over the years it's formed a rough callous on my hand. This has actually removed it. It's very, very thick so I wouldn't recommend it as a hand cream as it can be very greasy as well. I don't do my nails that often, so I can't vouch for how it works on cuticles, but for rough spots like heels, elbows, etc. it's fantastic.

on 6/5/2008 1:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Amazing product. Naturally, my nails grow quickly but often they're weak and break easily. When I put this stuff on, they are stronger, shinier, and WHITER. Yes, it helps to whiten my nails too! Even after one application I notice that they grow stronger and whiter within a few days. Excellent value, I don't know how I'll ever use it up and it smells amazing. Great buy, especially if you want longer, stronger and whiter nails. That's what I think it has over the Burt's Bees one that I tried a while ago--that stuff moisturizes and smells nice, but this actually works to make your nails way better (and cuticles, of course).

One of the best cuticle butters I've tried. It is rich (& yes, a little sticky) but it does the job. Really seemed to make a difference in fixing my torn up and very dry cuticles.

Smell is great, lemony and fresh - a real pick me up.

Packaging isn't too hot but doesn't bother me too much. I would prefer to have a smaller tub that was more handbag friendly but that's my only complaint.

Would certainly buy again (already have 2 tubs :))

on 5/8/2008 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this stuff! It gets my cuticles, which are usually completely ripped up and often bloody (yuck, I know =[ that's what I get for having a job that requires a lot of working with my hands!), in tip-top shape, and it's so moisturizing that I often use it as a hand lotion, too. It's oily though, so I only do that at bedtime; I put a ton on my hands (concentrating on cuticles and knuckles) and then put on thin cotton "beauty" gloves over it and go to sleep. In the morning I wash off whatever's left with soap and water and my hands are soooooo soft :) Enjoy!

P.S. You get a lot of this stuff for how much you pay, but the smallest size is still pretty big... if you're not going to use this on your hands and are only looking for something for your cuticles, Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme is a good bet. Much cheaper and also works very well. And both products smell deliciously of lemon!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Lemony Flutter smells soooo good. It's very desserty. I generally only use it on my cuticles and elbows. I'll put it all over my hands if I've just scrubbed my hands like crazy after gardening or did a lot of dishes. It comes in a pretty good size container for a cuticle cream so I don't mind the price so much on this one.

on 3/13/2008 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I just repurchased this product cause I've got to get my tootsies looking pretty again for an upcoming trip to South Beach. My feet ADORE this stuff. It's effective and very pleasant to use. Nothing gets my feet in shape faster, especially after a winter of neglect.

on 3/13/2008 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Lemony Flutter is the exact consistency I want in a cuticle butter. It's like a putty. It's too thick for me to use as a hand cream, and I don't want my entire hand smelling like lemon. I wish they would sell this in an even smaller container.

At the store, I was given a hand treatment that went:
Rubbed Lemony Flutter in all over the hands
Without rinsing, scrubbed hands with Ocean Salt
Rinsed, then applied King of Skin and rinsed again. My hands felt amazing all day. I would do this once a week.

on 3/9/2008 12:02:00 AM

A Quick Fix. Truly Is A "Meh" Product. I Don't Feel That It
Does What It's Said To Do. Makes A Decent Night Lip Balm.

on 2/24/2008 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I do not like this butter. It feels greasy when it goes on, and then once it sinks in (hours later), my skin feels dry and rough again. I don't know how this is possible. I'm sticking to my L'Occitane Hand Cream

on 2/22/2008 12:41:00 PM

I'm happy with this butter in terms of moisturizing. I use it on my elbows as well as over my hands since my hands are usually dry. The smell is not very attractive (lemon cleaner), but it's worth the moisturization.

Popular Lotions / Creams