December 18, 2014 | 1640 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2008 10:31:00 PM More reviews by ehazelwood

This does do a good job of moisturizing cuticles, heels, elbows, etc. - any dry areas of the body. I think it's a little greasy, but that's just my opinion. The scent is also a little overpowering for my tastes (it smells a little like lemon pledge), but I still like it and will continue to use. This small pot has lasted me for several months and I'm not even halfway through it, so it's definitely a good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2008 5:34:00 AM More reviews by emmalcm

I love most lush products, but this is one of my favourites. However, I don't really use it as a cuticle butter, just because I don't tend to have a problem with them. I have used it as a winter hand cream and have used it on my elbows and feet and it is fantastic! It's a very thick and super moisturizing cream so it is great for any dry areas of skin anywhere on your body really. And it smells fantastic too! At £4.50 (I think?) it's not going to break the bank either, so I will definitely buy this again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Kuruku

I use this not only on my hands but on my feet and breasts (I am breastfeeding and they get really dry). It smells so intoxicatingly FRESH...The scent is very uplifting and vibrant. The texture is so rich -- almost like something you'd want to eat or spread on toast. And it moisturizes like crazy but doesn't leave your hands greasy at all. I'll be using it forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2008 5:58:00 AM More reviews by juicy75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! Okay, I admit, I picked it up from Lush only today, but so far so good. Good enough that I want to write a review on it already. I actually had bought Lemony Flutter for my roommate last Christmas for our Secret Santa exchange. She's extremely hard to shop for and she returns everything! I'm sure everyone knows someone like that, haha. Anyhow, I found out recently that she kept my gift to her, and better yet she used it so much that it's almost out! So I'm pretty sure this stuff works :) plus, it lasted her 1 year+.
I love the smell, and it doesn't feel greasy. The packaging is nice, too. I'm sure it's going to become one of my essentials... my hands/cuticles are dry frequently for various reasons. 1- washing my hands with soap + water really dry my hands out. 2- cold winter weather. 3-living in an extremely dry city. ugh.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2008 3:23:00 AM More reviews by baboots

This doesn't feel greasy but is very effective! The smell is not perfect but I don't mind at all. I use this every night on elbows, hands, and heels.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 1:36:00 AM More reviews by irule

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. I just picked up a tub and cannot stop applying it to my cuticles. It smells so good and it hasn't been greasy on my hands at all. I have also applied it to my dry winter feet and can see a difference already. I am in love with the stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 9:27:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a Christmas present and I love it! I have recently become very interested in Lush products but don't have a store near me (I'm hands on, need to be able to see and try things in person). I love lemon anyway and the product smells just like canned lemon frosting, yum! :-) I use it on the cuticles of both my hands and feet and am going to try some elsewhere, like the heels. Do look for an expiration date on the bottom, since they often contain ingredients that should be used in a timely manner. My "made by" sticker says mine is "best before 07 Oct 08".

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2008 8:19:00 AM More reviews by laura1122

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my very first Lush purchase and I am so pleased! While lurking in the Nail board looking at cuticle treatment posts, I saw a whole lot of MUAers recommend this. I was excited because they just opened a Lush here in Linköping and it's nearly impossible for me to find Burt's Bees anywhere. So I rushed over to Lush and snatched up the very last one they had, lucky me!

The packaging is very easy to open/close and a little of this wonderful stuff goes a long way so the 50g will last me a long time, I feel it's worth the price. I agree with others that the lemon scent is a tiny bit off, but it doesn't bother me to the point where I wouldn't use it. The cream is very rich and it does an amazing job keeping my cuticles moisturized. I will definitely repurchase when this runs out. Thanks MUA Nail board!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2007 2:10:00 AM More reviews by floofinator

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

As mentioned before by a previous reviewer, I found the lemon scent to be a bit too synthetic and slightly "off". The product itself was very thick and left my fingers really, really greasy. That is the reason why I only use it at night. Also, I didn't notice much difference after using this...maybe it's because my cuticles aren't dry/cracked/damaged enough in the first place? Unfortunately, I wasn't wowed by this product and still have 80% of a pot left so I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2007 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Isane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favourite Lush products! What first tempted me to buy it was the smell. I love the lemon scent, it's a little sweet and not overly strong. It does wonders for my hands and my feet as well.

It may seem a bit pricey for a cuticle cream, but you get a good amount and the tub lasts forever. A little goes a long way with this stuff!