Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

ive been using this for about 4 weeks now...and i have seen no improvement or lengthening of my lashes. they actually seem as if some of them have fallen out. i continue to use this just incase a ray of hope passes by. UPDATE : just yesterday i curled my lashes and noticed that my lashs surpass the rim on my eyelash curler which they never did before!! i think my lashes are growing..and hopefully..my falling lashes can stop falling.

At first I really noticed this product working for me, my lashes got lots softer and a little longer/denser..I did use the technique of putting it on your finger then rubbing into the base of your lashes & brows (btw, noticed nothing at all in brow thickness, disappointing.) okay so when I had about 1/4 left of my first tube it started to smell disgusting..like a shoe that had been in a closet for awhile. Upon closer inspection I found there were tiny black mascara flecks in the tube, which means they probably got onto the applicator if I ever applied this when i still had some mascara flakes on my lashes. that might have caused the rotting stinky smell. so i opened my new bottle, which i noticed smells like weird chemicals, but whatever. the consistency is different and it hurts my eyes a lot more, i think it may be irritating them because they're always red. so i dont know..it is really cheap so maybe it's not that high-quality..i'll update. i'm not sure if the pain and discomfort is worth a little progress in lash thickness/longness. i might try mavala/talika.

on 3/24/2007 10:16:00 PM

I read the rave reviews on MUA, and for $4 at drugstore.com, I couldn't resist. After about 3 days of usage, I started to notice how much thicker my lashes were. I find the treatment itself to be a great alternative to mascara. It provides me with a little bit of "hold" after I use my curler, but doesn't make my lashes clumpy or artificial looking.

I used this 2x a day (morning and night). Be careful when applying this during the morning. I wear contact lenses and sometimes it gets into my eyes and makes them blurry.

on 3/23/2007 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

After two uses and noticing several lashes on my cheeks this morning, I am a little nervous about trying it again. I am not sure if the proteins in this product are like proteins used in some hair products...meaning said products should be used with care as they can harden hair. I know that it's natural to lose a couple of lashes, but I found it odd that when I went to put on mascara this morning, a couple of lashes broke off. Maybe I will do more research before I try it again. Maybe I am just lash paranoid.

on 3/22/2007 6:03:00 PM

I love this stuff. I've been using it for 1 month now and I've noticed that my lower lashes are noticably longer and new baby hairs are growing in. I smear this stuff on my pinky and rub it along my lower lashes and then brush them. I don't rub it in on my top lashline, just brush it against my top lashes like mascara because I use Jan Marini's conditioner on my top lashes for 5 weeks. My top lashes have grown due to Jan Marini, but the ARdell conditions and keeps my lashes thick anyways so I continue to use it. My lashes hardly fall out anymore and I used to have 1-2 big lashes fall out each day. Now it only happens like ONCE a week or something.

on 3/19/2007 9:31:00 AM

After the rave reviews, I ordered this from Drugstore.com. I used it once at night and woke up the next morning with PINK EYE!!! I guess I must be allergic to some ingredient in this :(

on 3/18/2007 12:35:00 AM

I've only used this for 4 days, 2 (sometimes 3) times a day, and I swear, IT WORKS!!! In the morning, I apply Ardell, wait until it dries, then apply mascara (if I'm going out). It works pretty well as a primer, really enhancing the thickening effect of my mascara. At night, I apply Ardell right before going to bed. I haven't noticed new growth or thickening yet, but there has been a lengthening of my bottom lashes, and my inner upper lashes. I'm soooo excited, and can't wait to see what my lashes look like in a month! :) Thank you for recommending this product!!

on 3/12/2007 6:25:00 AM

It's been 7 weeks since I started usiing this DAILY. I have not seen any growth at all, on my lashes or eyebrows. I wish I got the results tht most of you have had. However, I credit this product for doing no harm and in fact, feel that it does condition the lashes, so at least they fall out less. It is NO miracle worker, just a lash conditioner and I wouldn't re-purchase it.

on 3/12/2007 4:12:00 AM

AWESOME!!! This stuff really works, and I can't believe it! I heard so many great things about it that I just had to try it, and let me tell you, my lashes are soo much longer and stronger than before! Plus it works great on my overplucked brows! I wish they would make this as a hair treatment so I could finally grow long hair! LOL! Will definitely re-purchase this!

on 3/7/2007 11:25:00 PM

It works. More lashes, and a good bit longer. I've tried the other accelerators -- and paid 10x as much for the SAME effect. These are not miracle products and you need to use them at least every other day, so they are not worth much more than the 4-5$ you'll pay for this. Also, you can also see the product in the container, while the others keep it a mystery whether there is actually anything left inside. In sum, don't bother with more expensive brands. You will be proportionately pleased with the result compared to what you paid. UPDATE: Moved on to SkinActives Eyebrow serum. It has a growth factor that made my lashes really grow -- so much I have to use an eyelash curler! It's only 10$ and probably comparable to the more expensive brands.

Top Rated Lash Treatments