September 30, 2014 | 1869 users online

Lash Treatments - Ardell - Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2007 4:12:00 AM More reviews by LemonSun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

AWESOME!!! This stuff really works, and I can't believe it! I heard so many great things about it that I just had to try it, and let me tell you, my lashes are soo much longer and stronger than before! Plus it works great on my overplucked brows! I wish they would make this as a hair treatment so I could finally grow long hair! LOL! Will definitely re-purchase this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2007 11:25:00 PM More reviews by cowgurl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It works. More lashes, and a good bit longer. I've tried the other accelerators -- and paid 10x as much for the SAME effect. These are not miracle products and you need to use them at least every other day, so they are not worth much more than the 4-5$ you'll pay for this. Also, you can also see the product in the container, while the others keep it a mystery whether there is actually anything left inside. In sum, don't bother with more expensive brands. You will be proportionately pleased with the result compared to what you paid. UPDATE: Moved on to SkinActives Eyebrow serum. It has a growth factor that made my lashes really grow -- so much I have to use an eyelash curler! It's only 10$ and probably comparable to the more expensive brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2007 10:36:00 AM More reviews by i9jadei9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe it but this actually works!! I was very sceptical, but for $3.99 thought it was definitely worth a try and am so glad that I did! My lashes are longer, fuller and SUPER soft! I use it every morning and attempted using it at night but woke up with my eyes nearly glued together and flakey so I wouldn't recommend doing that. It's fabulous before mascara or even without! This is an HG for me that I cannot be without!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2007 1:16:00 AM More reviews by delenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this nightly for 3 months. Unfortunately, I had no results whatsoever; my lashes look exactly the same now as they did before I started. I applied to both upper and lower lashes of each eye, from lashline to tips, dipping the wand in the product for each row of lashes -- so I was using plenty of product. On the upper lashes, I applied both from underneath the lashes, as you would mascara, and from the top. Nada.

On the plus side, it's very inexpensive and lasts forever -- I still have about 1/4 -1/3 of the tube left. But -- it didn't work for me. *sigh*

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2007 10:35:00 PM More reviews by acid_tongue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product, it's definitly made my lashes softer and I've noticed less fallout. I can't tell if it's made my lashes longer or thicker but I have plentiful(although thin)long lashes with a natural curl to begin with. I will repurchase again when this tube runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2007 8:34:00 PM More reviews by gumbette

I have used this product for 2 weeks and I feel that my lashes are conditioned and in better shape. I haven't noticed any growth yet (maybe my lower lashes have grown some), but its probably too early. I like using this as a clear mascara during the day, it makes my lashes look glossy and they stay put all day. I will update review in a a month.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2007 5:24:00 PM More reviews by addicted2mua

This stuff works. Use it consistently every night for 2-3 weeks and you'll definitely see results. Rub it into your skin where your eyelashes grow, then use the wand for your eyelashes. I saw results after about 2 weeks. It's been 2 months now, and my friends have gone out and bought it after seeing my results. I found it at Drug Emporium and ULTA for $4.00. Couldn't find it at CVS, Rite Aid or Long's. If you want longer thicker lashes, definitely give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2007 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Alany

This really make my sparse eyelashes longer (especially the bottom lashes)and stronger (less fallout) after 3 weeks(use day and night)! My brows are fuller too! Yayy! I will definitely repurchase this forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2007 2:48:00 PM More reviews by achick

I love this stuff. I wear waterproof mascara so having a conditioner for my lashes is nice. My lashes grew in length after about 2-3 weeks. And today I JUST noticed that my lashline is really thick! I have so many lashes it's ridiculous. They also appear to be a lot thicker (more volume) at the base. This is definitely worth a try since it's so cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2007 4:53:00 PM More reviews by callie18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Feeling a bit doubtful when first purchased because it seemed too good to be true. I have been using this twice a day and already feel my lashes which were thin and skimpy to begin with,are a bit thicker and fuller and longer. I have only been using this for a few days, so hopefully i will have even better results in a few weeks. In the mornings i apply this first as a primer and then wait a minute for it to dry, and then curl my lashes-- so far no damage. Otherwise the curl will not stay. Mascara goes on last. Purchased from drugstore.com for $4.00.