Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

I've used this for not even a week and am stunned at the difference in my lashes. I don't know how this works, I may not want to know how it works but all I can say is WOW! I have long but sparse lashes and now they are thicker and longer. I wear glasses and my lashes touch my lenses which is actually annoying. I'm so happy with this product.

ive been using this for about 4 weeks now...and i have seen no improvement or lengthening of my lashes. they actually seem as if some of them have fallen out. i continue to use this just incase a ray of hope passes by. UPDATE : just yesterday i curled my lashes and noticed that my lashs surpass the rim on my eyelash curler which they never did before!! i think my lashes are growing..and hopefully..my falling lashes can stop falling.

At first I really noticed this product working for me, my lashes got lots softer and a little longer/denser..I did use the technique of putting it on your finger then rubbing into the base of your lashes & brows (btw, noticed nothing at all in brow thickness, disappointing.) okay so when I had about 1/4 left of my first tube it started to smell disgusting..like a shoe that had been in a closet for awhile. Upon closer inspection I found there were tiny black mascara flecks in the tube, which means they probably got onto the applicator if I ever applied this when i still had some mascara flakes on my lashes. that might have caused the rotting stinky smell. so i opened my new bottle, which i noticed smells like weird chemicals, but whatever. the consistency is different and it hurts my eyes a lot more, i think it may be irritating them because they're always red. so i dont know..it is really cheap so maybe it's not that high-quality..i'll update. i'm not sure if the pain and discomfort is worth a little progress in lash thickness/longness. i might try mavala/talika.

I read the rave reviews on MUA, and for $4 at drugstore.com, I couldn't resist. After about 3 days of usage, I started to notice how much thicker my lashes were. I find the treatment itself to be a great alternative to mascara. It provides me with a little bit of "hold" after I use my curler, but doesn't make my lashes clumpy or artificial looking.

I used this 2x a day (morning and night). Be careful when applying this during the morning. I wear contact lenses and sometimes it gets into my eyes and makes them blurry.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

After two uses and noticing several lashes on my cheeks this morning, I am a little nervous about trying it again. I am not sure if the proteins in this product are like proteins used in some hair products...meaning said products should be used with care as they can harden hair. I know that it's natural to lose a couple of lashes, but I found it odd that when I went to put on mascara this morning, a couple of lashes broke off. Maybe I will do more research before I try it again. Maybe I am just lash paranoid.

I love this stuff. I've been using it for 1 month now and I've noticed that my lower lashes are noticably longer and new baby hairs are growing in. I smear this stuff on my pinky and rub it along my lower lashes and then brush them. I don't rub it in on my top lashline, just brush it against my top lashes like mascara because I use Jan Marini's conditioner on my top lashes for 5 weeks. My top lashes have grown due to Jan Marini, but the ARdell conditions and keeps my lashes thick anyways so I continue to use it. My lashes hardly fall out anymore and I used to have 1-2 big lashes fall out each day. Now it only happens like ONCE a week or something.

After the rave reviews, I ordered this from Drugstore.com. I used it once at night and woke up the next morning with PINK EYE!!! I guess I must be allergic to some ingredient in this :(

I've only used this for 4 days, 2 (sometimes 3) times a day, and I swear, IT WORKS!!! In the morning, I apply Ardell, wait until it dries, then apply mascara (if I'm going out). It works pretty well as a primer, really enhancing the thickening effect of my mascara. At night, I apply Ardell right before going to bed. I haven't noticed new growth or thickening yet, but there has been a lengthening of my bottom lashes, and my inner upper lashes. I'm soooo excited, and can't wait to see what my lashes look like in a month! :) Thank you for recommending this product!!

It's been 7 weeks since I started usiing this DAILY. I have not seen any growth at all, on my lashes or eyebrows. I wish I got the results tht most of you have had. However, I credit this product for doing no harm and in fact, feel that it does condition the lashes, so at least they fall out less. It is NO miracle worker, just a lash conditioner and I wouldn't re-purchase it.

AWESOME!!! This stuff really works, and I can't believe it! I heard so many great things about it that I just had to try it, and let me tell you, my lashes are soo much longer and stronger than before! Plus it works great on my overplucked brows! I wish they would make this as a hair treatment so I could finally grow long hair! LOL! Will definitely re-purchase this!

Top Rated Ardell Products