NARS Angelika

4.4

on 11/15/2004 7:21:00 PM

This is very pigmented and I only need to lightly touch my brush on the product. My skin is pretty fair and if I'm not careful I'll end up looking like a clown w/ this blush. I like the VERY subtle sparkle, and the fact this blush will last me waaaay longer than Orgasm... not to say they are similar colors.

on 11/14/2004 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

BEAUTIFUL!! It is now one of my favorites.....a beautiful baby pink shimmery color.......can't ask for more.......NARS makes the best blushes!

on 11/11/2004 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

LOVE this - heck, I'd love it even if the color didn't look good on me just bc. I love to look at it in the compact. Thankfully, it also works for my coloring & isn't too similar to anything else I already own. The shimmer is just the right amount to allow Angelika to be wearable during the day, & the pink reminds me of Cargo Catalina, which is one of my staple shades. One of NAR's most beautiful blushes yet!

on 11/10/2004 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I just got this and I have to say I am loving it. First of all Nars blushes are a bit expensive but you get soooo much product I think its very much worth it. I've like never hit pan or anything but if I did on Angelika I would definatly re-purchase. Angelika gives me a natural pinky flush, sort of like a cherub which is exactly what I was looking for. I didnt have any true pink blushes so I bought this one. In the pan it looks like a super glittery hot pink, which was scary because I didnt want something to dark or garish on my PPP skin but it really is sheer and buildable plus the glitter is so subtle. Angelika is lovely.

SooOoO pretty!!! i just bought this today, i love it. It's the prettiest PINK-pink i'v ever seen, it's heavily pigmented also which is great. I like a lot of color on cheeks so this is perfect. The silver glitter isn't too chunky or tacky either. I'm a ppp/drk brn hair/blue eyes, looks really pretty on. This might be my new favorite!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this blush! Gorgeous candy pink with chunks of silver glitter. Gives a nice pop to the cheeks!

on 10/26/2004 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Love this color - it is so pretty. It's a deep pink w/ large silver mica. (I am NC20.) The pigment load is just right, easy to get the color on w/ good blendablity. The mica in it is crazy large; when I apply it, it's like a party of glitter confetti!

on 10/26/2004 2:24:00 PM

New Page 1

I ordered this online about a week or so
after it came out. I heard a huge rave from a fellow MUAer and since we have the
same skintone, I got excited and purchased it. =) All in all, I never complain
about NARS blush of any color. However, this one is PINK!! Very pigmented. I
mean, it's not ugly which is why I gave it a four. It's very nice however, I
need to somehow manage to not pick up so much w/ my brush. If you love pink pink
blushes with a little shimmer and can make it work, this one is gorgeous. However if you like more of
a subtle look, i'd try something else like desire.

Edited: use a skunk brush and you'll be fine! =)
continued >>

on 10/25/2004 7:43:00 PM

I keep staring at this pretty color in the pan! Perfect bright, girly pink!

There are definitely noticeable silver sparkles in this blush, but they are NOT chunky or childlike when it is applied. I stay so far away from any product that would look like that! I am a 25 year old, and pretty conservative in my appearance, but this is a must have.

Apply with a light hand and you will be fine. I am a MMM and it is not too bright for me when applied lightly.

on 10/24/2004 3:02:00 AM

This is the most girly, most beautiful, must stunning blush i've ever seen in my life!!!! I just had to have it. Just owning it makes me feel more girly. I love the light silver shimmer in it, perfect for the holidays :). It just gives you a bright, yet natural, in from the cold, flush that's simply amazing. Definately a must have, or at least a must try for everyone.

Top Rated NARS Products