September 16, 2014 | 1825 users online

Blush - NARS - Angelika

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2004 3:06:00 PM More reviews by ThaneFurrows

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful blush! I am a sucker for anything with sparkles. I don't find the sparkles to be huge childish ones, but they're not exactly a fine shimmer, either. Fortunately, most of them fall off before the brush hits my cheeks. The blush is a cotton candy pink, which is quite heavily pigmented for my pale skin. One light swipe of the brush does it for me. Very pretty color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2004 1:42:00 PM More reviews by SusanR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this - heck, I'd love it even if the color didn't look good on me just bc. I love to look at it in the compact. Thankfully, it also works for my coloring & isn't too similar to anything else I already own. The shimmer is just the right amount to allow Angelika to be wearable during the day, & the pink reminds me of Cargo Catalina, which is one of my staple shades. One of NAR's most beautiful blushes yet!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2004 3:10:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just got this and I have to say I am loving it. First of all Nars blushes are a bit expensive but you get soooo much product I think its very much worth it. I've like never hit pan or anything but if I did on Angelika I would definatly re-purchase. Angelika gives me a natural pinky flush, sort of like a cherub which is exactly what I was looking for. I didnt have any true pink blushes so I bought this one. In the pan it looks like a super glittery hot pink, which was scary because I didnt want something to dark or garish on my PPP skin but it really is sheer and buildable plus the glitter is so subtle. Angelika is lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2004 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Snow_Angel350

SooOoO pretty!!! i just bought this today, i love it. It's the prettiest PINK-pink i'v ever seen, it's heavily pigmented also which is great. I like a lot of color on cheeks so this is perfect. The silver glitter isn't too chunky or tacky either. I'm a ppp/drk brn hair/blue eyes, looks really pretty on. This might be my new favorite!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2004 12:32:00 PM More reviews by alluring_temptations

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! Gorgeous candy pink with chunks of silver glitter. Gives a nice pop to the cheeks!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2004 9:51:00 PM More reviews by erinswing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Love this color - it is so pretty. It's a deep pink w/ large silver mica. (I am NC20.) The pigment load is just right, easy to get the color on w/ good blendablity. The mica in it is crazy large; when I apply it, it's like a party of glitter confetti!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2004 2:24:00 PM More reviews by kookie326

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

New Page 1

I ordered this online about a week or so
after it came out. I heard a huge rave from a fellow MUAer and since we have the
same skintone, I got excited and purchased it. =) All in all, I never complain
about NARS blush of any color. However, this one is PINK!! Very pigmented. I
mean, it's not ugly which is why I gave it a four. It's very nice however, I
need to somehow manage to not pick up so much w/ my brush. If you love pink pink
blushes with a little shimmer and can make it work, this one is gorgeous. However if you like more of
a subtle look, i'd try something else like desire.

Edited: use a skunk brush and you'll be fine! =)
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2004 7:43:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbellle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I keep staring at this pretty color in the pan! Perfect bright, girly pink!

There are definitely noticeable silver sparkles in this blush, but they are NOT chunky or childlike when it is applied. I stay so far away from any product that would look like that! I am a 25 year old, and pretty conservative in my appearance, but this is a must have.

Apply with a light hand and you will be fine. I am a MMM and it is not too bright for me when applied lightly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2004 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Charma22

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most girly, most beautiful, must stunning blush i've ever seen in my life!!!! I just had to have it. Just owning it makes me feel more girly. I love the light silver shimmer in it, perfect for the holidays :). It just gives you a bright, yet natural, in from the cold, flush that's simply amazing. Definately a must have, or at least a must try for everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2004 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Aimee3

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It doesn't get better than this! Angelika is gorgeous both in the pan and on my face. It has already replaced Mata Hari as my favorite blush of all time. Soft yet-still-there color. For those with darker complexions, you might want to dust Angelika over your regular blush