December 20, 2014 | 901 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2008 1:51:00 AM More reviews by lstone8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to use Estee Lauders eye make-up remover, but than I tried my cousins Mary Kay eye make-up remover and loved it! This is the best eye make-up remover that I've ever tried...so far. It takes up eye make up that is really hard to take off, without much effort. I'll be using this product until (if) I happen to run across a better one-don't think I will though!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2008 1:34:00 AM More reviews by tjspiano

This is so soothing at the end of the day, takes off my waterproof mascara very well, non-irritating, wish it didn't have that "slip" feel, but I guess that's what it takes to remove the wp mascara. Love that it comes out of the tiny hole at the top - I always spill when I use Clinique's Take the Day Off.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by jdawes

This product is fine, but it is no better than the drugstore brands. The downsides are the price and the fact that you have to order it or find a rep that stocks it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by ViciRose

I always keep a bottle of this. It works. I think that olive oil works just as well, but... this is a little easier to transport then a bottle of EVOO! It doesn't burn, but it will coat contacts so watch out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2008 9:26:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift from a friend who sells MK products. It is a bit oily but I think this is the best that oil-free is going to get. It comes in a clear, pink bottle that allows you to drip out just the right amount needed. It effectively removes most of my eye makeup including waterproof ones without using too much product. And believe me...I wear a lot of very waterproof eye makeup that's difficult to remove. I've never had any allergic reactions to this product. I have tried a few different brands and I like this best. It might be pricier but it should last you a big longer anyways.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2007 9:01:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

For years I used Lancome eye MU remover, then I tried this. This is a whole lot less expensive and does even a better job than Lancome. It feels very refreshing around your eyes and does not sting at all. I wear contacts and a lot of EMR can really bother my eye area, not this. I can even use this with my contacts in and no problem. PS--- Search Ebay and you can get great deals on this, and not pay full price! HG status for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 6:21:00 PM More reviews by GoldStar

I have been using this product for years. It doesn't dry out my skin or sting. I do feel like I have to use a little more of the solution when I am wearing heavy mascara, but not a significant amount. I get a bottle in my Christmas stocking every year! Isn't Santa a great guy!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2007 3:48:00 PM More reviews by twinklez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eye makeup remover a lot!! It completely removes all my eye-makeup quickly and easily..all you need to do is put little of the liquid on the pad and cover it on the eye for 3-5 seconds. Then, lightly wipe across the eye and most of the makeup will come off. Even the waterproof mascara can easily come off. I don't know if others have the problem about their eye lashes, but my eye lashes are very little and short. So, ever since I've used this product my eye lashes gained longer. It was awsome!! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2007 9:35:00 AM More reviews by golickaclown

I've been using this for years as my grandmother is a Mary Kay rep. I've tried using other things, but everything seems to sting or leave makeup on my face. This gets everything off-but you have to be careful not to smear your makeup everywhere. What I do is apply it on a cotton pad and push the makeup to my temples. Then I wipe it off with the DRY part. This has never failed me and always gets all of my mascara and everything.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2007 12:06:00 AM More reviews by etrupiano