October 2, 2014 | 1561 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2008 9:26:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift from a friend who sells MK products. It is a bit oily but I think this is the best that oil-free is going to get. It comes in a clear, pink bottle that allows you to drip out just the right amount needed. It effectively removes most of my eye makeup including waterproof ones without using too much product. And believe me...I wear a lot of very waterproof eye makeup that's difficult to remove. I've never had any allergic reactions to this product. I have tried a few different brands and I like this best. It might be pricier but it should last you a big longer anyways.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2007 9:01:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

For years I used Lancome eye MU remover, then I tried this. This is a whole lot less expensive and does even a better job than Lancome. It feels very refreshing around your eyes and does not sting at all. I wear contacts and a lot of EMR can really bother my eye area, not this. I can even use this with my contacts in and no problem. PS--- Search Ebay and you can get great deals on this, and not pay full price! HG status for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2007 6:21:00 PM More reviews by GoldStar

I have been using this product for years. It doesn't dry out my skin or sting. I do feel like I have to use a little more of the solution when I am wearing heavy mascara, but not a significant amount. I get a bottle in my Christmas stocking every year! Isn't Santa a great guy!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2007 3:48:00 PM More reviews by twinklez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eye makeup remover a lot!! It completely removes all my eye-makeup quickly and easily..all you need to do is put little of the liquid on the pad and cover it on the eye for 3-5 seconds. Then, lightly wipe across the eye and most of the makeup will come off. Even the waterproof mascara can easily come off. I don't know if others have the problem about their eye lashes, but my eye lashes are very little and short. So, ever since I've used this product my eye lashes gained longer. It was awsome!! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2007 9:35:00 AM More reviews by golickaclown

I've been using this for years as my grandmother is a Mary Kay rep. I've tried using other things, but everything seems to sting or leave makeup on my face. This gets everything off-but you have to be careful not to smear your makeup everywhere. What I do is apply it on a cotton pad and push the makeup to my temples. Then I wipe it off with the DRY part. This has never failed me and always gets all of my mascara and everything.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2007 12:06:00 AM More reviews by etrupiano

great stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2007 5:27:00 PM More reviews by djsiberia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

great eye makeup remover. doesn't dry out the eye area like most. the only dislike is sometimes the mascara doesn't come off without lots of rubbing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2007 11:30:00 PM More reviews by settodestruct

I did not like this product at all. It left a residue on my skin and every time I would wipe off the makeup it would just smear it down my face. I would not buy this again and I feel like I'm using a different product than all the reviews are about!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2007 1:12:00 PM More reviews by bekah_rae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it! This is great for everyday makeup removal, and it is also great for removing theatrical makeup as well!! I am in theatre and this stuff is great at gently removing all the layers of gunky makeup around the eyes - cream shadows, liquid eyeliner, mascara, eyelash glue! The only down side is that I do find that you have to use quite a bit to get it all off. But it works very, very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 5:34:00 PM More reviews by dermageek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Definitely HG stuff here. I've tried m/u removers from MAC, Neutrogena, Baby Oil, Vaseline, Olive Oil, Dove soap, and I'm sure I'm missing many more. This is not at all greasy, but does have nice slip to it. In the past I've used this on a cotton round, pressing it to my eyelashes for a minute or so and then gently swiping off my m/u. Now, however, I put a little bit on my fingertips and just rub it over my eyelid and lashes, then take a soft tissue or cotton round and swipe it over my lid to remove my eye m/u. Then I'll go ahead and wash my face and eyes with my normal cleanser (PC's Skin Balancing Cleanser or Cetaphil) and then if I notice any residual eye m/u I'll put the teeniest bit on a cotton round and wipe up quickly. I'm very diligent about removing ALL of my make-up and usually follow up with a toner to be sure every tidbit is GONE before going to bed. (This is something my mom really beat into me and I guess it worked). I'll even check effectiveness occasionally by lightly tugging on my eyelashes and this remover definitely does the trick for me.
UPDATE: It turns out that lazy works for me. I'm back to putting this on a cottonball or round after washing my face and removing the raccoon eyes washing gave me. I still love this and for the price I don't think it's worth the gamble to look for anything better. It does the job, my eyes never burn from it, I don't break out, and if a little residue of m/u remover is on my eyes afterwards? So what. I just count that as additional moisture and benefit for my 30+ year old skin.