October 25, 2014 | 1677 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2004 2:49:00 PM More reviews by ninersgirl

How did I live without this blush? I'm not sure. It's a gorgeous warm-you-up shade that goes on so sheer it's impossible to OD on it. I frequently suffer from ODing on the blush, so this is a major plus for me. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2004 4:56:00 PM More reviews by liquidhonesty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Finally, I have found an alternative blush to my favorite Caryl Baker Charmed blush. I am quite fair NC20ish, but so many blushes look wrong on me, either too orange, too brown, or too pink. This blush is fantastic and on me it really looks more pink than peach. I think it will become an hg.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2004 1:29:00 AM More reviews by UWMsGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This blush is gorgeous! I have so many peach blushes, but I must admit this one is one of my favorites, it's a really gorgeous peachy/pink shimmery blush with gold, it shows up more peach then pink on me! This blush I believe is very versatile, I think it will look good on any skintone! I am a GGG and if I want it to show up really light I use my blush brush, but if I want alil more color on my cheeks, I use a sponge and it gives me nice peachy cheeks, I give this blush a 5! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2004 11:35:00 PM More reviews by MACgirlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shows up a pinky peach color w/gold shimmer on my MAC NC30 skintone. Its so pretty,and I think it would work for most skintones. This shows up the color that I wish Nars orgasm blush had(It didn't show up on me) It really gives my face a healthy glow..I can't wait to try more of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2004 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Leigh47

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

How beautiful this blush is! It's a warm, peachy pink with a little shimmer. I'm fair with green eyes and red hair and this is the BEST blush I've tried. I like it even better than MAC Fabulush (which is great, too).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2004 12:51:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The jury is still out on this one for me. It's a pink shimmer, one of the more frosted of the sheertone shimmer blushes, and is of a medium depth. I can't get this to go on smoothly, seems splotchy, but I'll work with it more and re-evaluate....however, on my hand, it was one of the prettiest blush colors I've seen.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2004 4:43:00 PM More reviews by apetrie

This is my HG natural flush colour for sure. I love it, the texture is like silk & barely feels like its on. All the shimmer sheertones seem to be more pigmented than the other sheertones so use a light hand! To me this isn't peach at all though so I'm not sure what everyone else sees. Its just a slightly warm pink w/gold shimmer, very versatile & lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2004 4:11:00 PM More reviews by surfgal626

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush - buildable pinky peach with subtle fine gold shimmer. I'm a neutral-cool LLL and it has enough pink that it doesn't look orange on me, but enough peach that it doesn't look pink. More pigmented than pinch of peach, which I like, and easily buildable. Gives a very healthy flush and the shimmer is not too much for daytime wear (which was my one fear). Would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2004 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Spanola28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay when these came out I was first in line to buy them. Peachykeen is described as "a very baby peach" by MAC. It isn't as soft as the name suggests. It is a medium-toned slightly pinky peach color laced w/ golden shimmer. The shimmer here is SUPER SUBTLE, as in you can only see it in direct lighting - which is perfect for me since I think overly shimmery blush looks greasy. Nice if you want a shimmery blush that's not frosty. This is more pigmented than the name suggests. I had to tap my blush brush a few times to avoid looking orange. The blush is usual MAC quality; smooth, even, see-thru color. Would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2004 9:14:00 PM More reviews by chestnut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love shimmery blushes, and adore glowy cheeks. Therefore, I rushed to MAC the 1st day Tone+ releases. Peachykeen looks like Cargo Topeka in the pan, but show up very different on me. Peachykeen is much less bronzy/orangy, it's a warm pinkish-peach with ultra fine gold shimmer. It actually gives me the Sarah Jessica Parker kind of glowy cheeks without making me look like a discoball. I also love the new sheertone shimmer formula. It is creamier, and more pigmented than the regular sheertone blushes.