MAC Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

4.4

Ingredients List: Talc, Octyldodecyl Steroyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zeolite, Otyldodecanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocynide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) .

on 4/11/2004 4:10:00 PM

I agree with the previous reviewer. This product would be stunning on ladies who are a Mac C/NC30 or lighter. On me it barely showed, and I am an HHH, Mac C40, GA 6.5, Becca Honey. When I finally got it to show it was an unatural pinky shimmer. Oh well!

on 4/11/2004 12:41:00 AM

Sorry to ruin the raves but this one didnt work for me. I admit, its a stunning color--a rosier peach color with subtle shimmer. But it was too sheer for my MMM skin and by the time it did show up on my cheeks, you could tell that I was wearing layers of blush. It just didn't look natural anymore. But it would work beautifully for lighter skin colors.

on 4/9/2004 4:51:00 PM

This blush rocks. It has completely restored my love for shimmery blushes. Its a gorgeous peachy rose pink with sutble shimmer. And I mean subtle. IMO, thats what is so great about these blushes. You look glowy, not sparkly like a disco ball, even in direct sunlight, which is rare to find. Peachykeen looks like a natural flush on my cheeks, and brightnes up my complexion. IMO, this is the jewel of the Tone+ collection. The pigment is very sheer, but easy to build. I'm so glad this isn't LE, b/c it may become a HG for me. NC25, dark hair and eyes.

on 4/8/2004 2:49:00 PM

How did I live without this blush? I'm not sure. It's a gorgeous warm-you-up shade that goes on so sheer it's impossible to OD on it. I frequently suffer from ODing on the blush, so this is a major plus for me. Love it!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Finally, I have found an alternative blush to my favorite Caryl Baker Charmed blush. I am quite fair NC20ish, but so many blushes look wrong on me, either too orange, too brown, or too pink. This blush is fantastic and on me it really looks more pink than peach. I think it will become an hg.

on 4/6/2004 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

This blush is gorgeous! I have so many peach blushes, but I must admit this one is one of my favorites, it's a really gorgeous peachy/pink shimmery blush with gold, it shows up more peach then pink on me! This blush I believe is very versatile, I think it will look good on any skintone! I am a GGG and if I want it to show up really light I use my blush brush, but if I want alil more color on my cheeks, I use a sponge and it gives me nice peachy cheeks, I give this blush a 5! =)

on 4/5/2004 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This shows up a pinky peach color w/gold shimmer on my MAC NC30 skintone. Its so pretty,and I think it would work for most skintones. This shows up the color that I wish Nars orgasm blush had(It didn't show up on me) It really gives my face a healthy glow..I can't wait to try more of these.

on 4/5/2004 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

How beautiful this blush is! It's a warm, peachy pink with a little shimmer. I'm fair with green eyes and red hair and this is the BEST blush I've tried. I like it even better than MAC Fabulush (which is great, too).

on 4/5/2004 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The jury is still out on this one for me. It's a pink shimmer, one of the more frosted of the sheertone shimmer blushes, and is of a medium depth. I can't get this to go on smoothly, seems splotchy, but I'll work with it more and re-evaluate....however, on my hand, it was one of the prettiest blush colors I've seen.

on 4/3/2004 4:43:00 PM

This is my HG natural flush colour for sure. I love it, the texture is like silk & barely feels like its on. All the shimmer sheertones seem to be more pigmented than the other sheertones so use a light hand! To me this isn't peach at all though so I'm not sure what everyone else sees. Its just a slightly warm pink w/gold shimmer, very versatile & lovely.

Popular Blush Products