July 28, 2014 | 2238 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer blush in Peachykeen

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2004 1:29:00 AM More reviews by UWMsGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush is gorgeous! I have so many peach blushes, but I must admit this one is one of my favorites, it's a really gorgeous peachy/pink shimmery blush with gold, it shows up more peach then pink on me! This blush I believe is very versatile, I think it will look good on any skintone! I am a GGG and if I want it to show up really light I use my blush brush, but if I want alil more color on my cheeks, I use a sponge and it gives me nice peachy cheeks, I give this blush a 5! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2004 11:35:00 PM More reviews by MACgirlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shows up a pinky peach color w/gold shimmer on my MAC NC30 skintone. Its so pretty,and I think it would work for most skintones. This shows up the color that I wish Nars orgasm blush had(It didn't show up on me) It really gives my face a healthy glow..I can't wait to try more of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2004 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Leigh47

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

How beautiful this blush is! It's a warm, peachy pink with a little shimmer. I'm fair with green eyes and red hair and this is the BEST blush I've tried. I like it even better than MAC Fabulush (which is great, too).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2004 12:51:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The jury is still out on this one for me. It's a pink shimmer, one of the more frosted of the sheertone shimmer blushes, and is of a medium depth. I can't get this to go on smoothly, seems splotchy, but I'll work with it more and re-evaluate....however, on my hand, it was one of the prettiest blush colors I've seen.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2004 4:43:00 PM More reviews by apetrie

This is my HG natural flush colour for sure. I love it, the texture is like silk & barely feels like its on. All the shimmer sheertones seem to be more pigmented than the other sheertones so use a light hand! To me this isn't peach at all though so I'm not sure what everyone else sees. Its just a slightly warm pink w/gold shimmer, very versatile & lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2004 4:11:00 PM More reviews by surfgal626

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush - buildable pinky peach with subtle fine gold shimmer. I'm a neutral-cool LLL and it has enough pink that it doesn't look orange on me, but enough peach that it doesn't look pink. More pigmented than pinch of peach, which I like, and easily buildable. Gives a very healthy flush and the shimmer is not too much for daytime wear (which was my one fear). Would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2004 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Spanola28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay when these came out I was first in line to buy them. Peachykeen is described as "a very baby peach" by MAC. It isn't as soft as the name suggests. It is a medium-toned slightly pinky peach color laced w/ golden shimmer. The shimmer here is SUPER SUBTLE, as in you can only see it in direct lighting - which is perfect for me since I think overly shimmery blush looks greasy. Nice if you want a shimmery blush that's not frosty. This is more pigmented than the name suggests. I had to tap my blush brush a few times to avoid looking orange. The blush is usual MAC quality; smooth, even, see-thru color. Would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2004 9:14:00 PM More reviews by chestnut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love shimmery blushes, and adore glowy cheeks. Therefore, I rushed to MAC the 1st day Tone+ releases. Peachykeen looks like Cargo Topeka in the pan, but show up very different on me. Peachykeen is much less bronzy/orangy, it's a warm pinkish-peach with ultra fine gold shimmer. It actually gives me the Sarah Jessica Parker kind of glowy cheeks without making me look like a discoball. I also love the new sheertone shimmer formula. It is creamier, and more pigmented than the regular sheertone blushes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2004 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Fhorn

It is darker than pinch o' peach and has a nice non-glitter shimmer. It definitely is sheer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2004 9:32:00 PM More reviews by crzyqlt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Having just started delving into warmer colors, after years of wearing pinks and plums, Pinch o Peach was my 1st MAC blush. I love it. Its perfect on me. Less than a month after my 1st MAC blush, the sheertone shimmer blushes are out, and I zipped up to my nearest MAC counter on the 1st day they were out.
Peachykeen's base color is similar to Pinch o Peach, but this is a warm peach with hints of pink and subtle gold shimmer. Of the 3 blushes I bought,Foolish Me and Plum Foolery the other 2, Peachykeen is the sheerest, so its easy to layer, easy to control the intensity.

As a comparison, Nar's Orgasm is much warmer on my skin, and loads more shimmer. So while Orgasm might be good for evenings, Peachykeen is a nice daytime look.
I'm a MAC NC25.