August 20, 2014 | 1756 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2004 10:57:00 PM More reviews by miko99

Yuck! Way too oily -- gets in my eyes every time I use them. To be fair, they do a great job removing eye make-up. But I will get the non-oily next time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2004 2:23:00 AM More reviews by ayce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

No.. nope.. na-uh. Not worth it. It left a combination of mascara flakes & oil *in* my eyes. Aren't u glad u checked pville? Saved u 4bucks =) go buy Rimmel's instead!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2004 4:04:00 PM More reviews by toodlebug27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Too greasy! But it does take off make-up.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2003 12:38:00 PM More reviews by glossygrl

Yuck, this stuff is so irritating. My vision was blurry for hours after using. I bought this becuase Target was out of the non-oily ones (which I love and highly recommend). Skip these and go with the non-oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2003 4:14:00 PM More reviews by janewells

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my best finds from this site! I wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner, and this is the first thing to get all of it off. No tugging or pulling--it amazes me each night to see how much gunk I had on. They ARE oily, so if that's a problem, try the non-oily. But I just blot the oil lightly with tissue, and it's fine. I find the pads very convenient, much more so than liquid removers (every once in a while I flip the whole stack so the top ones become bottom ones and don't dry out). And the price is good too (though they may have been on sale when I got them).

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2003 12:57:00 PM More reviews by CaraC

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought these, thankfully, at Odd Bins for 1.69. They were so greasy and oily that they only think I think they would be good for would be oiling up a cookie sheet. Tossed 'em.

But I LOVE the non-oily makeup remover pads--they are my Holy Grail.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2003 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Lothene

I have had so many problems with eye makeup removers stinging my eyes and the skin around them, not removing all traces of makeup etc, plus I have a pretty dried-out eye area.
I bought these a week ago and am very impressed! They don't dry out my skin at all, the liquid doesn't bother my eyes and they are very easy and efficient to use.
The oily consistency is obviously not for everyone, but I really do feel like my eye area has already improved a little, and I haven't found it has caused me to develop any pimples.
Great buy!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2003 2:34:00 AM More reviews by JBTTBJ

Too oily - it's a whole additional effort to clean your face after using these.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2003 2:22:00 AM More reviews by noonsongyi

This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used! Truly a staple in my nightly cleansing routine. I only use one for both eyes, so it lasts a good while. It gets everything off (I only wear waterproof mascara, too). I feel like the "moisturizing" properties of this product help to counteract the drying effect of the mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2003 11:09:00 AM More reviews by cjorgens

This product is so greasy, it was difficult to see! A must miss.