October 25, 2014 | 1732 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Biolage - Conditioning Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2006 1:53:00 AM More reviews by noahluvsmee

this conditioner really repaired the damages left by using the two-in-one shampoo/conditioners. it made my hair really silky, & the smell is great. however, for an 18 year old like me, its sorta expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2006 12:57:00 PM More reviews by laurseyp

I bought this after reading a lot of the reviews for it. They seemed mostly positive, so I thought, why not? Also, I had a $5 coupon and that will cause me to buy almost anything. I like just about everything about this conditioner. It's made my hair really soft and nice looking. It has a nice smell. The price isn't awful (compared to this other conditioner I had gotten a few weeks ago that was more expensive and made my hair look gross). It doesn't seem to coat my hair. I don't need to use that much when I use it - I have just-above shoulder length wavy, fine hair. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't completely protect against frizz, but it's really not that bad. I say this conditioner is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2006 11:37:00 AM More reviews by beckybelle

I use this once a week with a clairifying shampoo and I love what it does for my hair! My normal shampoo and conditioner are Redken's All Soft, but I wanted a good deep treatment -- this is it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2006 1:23:00 PM More reviews by alijay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of Biolage products so Matrix was an easy choice when I searched for a deep conditioner for my color stressed hair. This makes my hair feel soft and silky- terrific! Even going on six weeks post color ( my max time between appts) when my hair is at it's worst- ends get stretchy when wet and straw like on blow dry. After using this on my ends I had less tangle for comb out and sleek shine once dry. I use mostly on the ends as I have oily roots and the first time I ended up greasy from a too generous all over application. I will be buying this again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2006 4:42:00 PM More reviews by KaraLee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The only reason why I bought this was because when I walked past this stupid stuff in the $45 tub, I knocked it over. I felt bad, so I purchased it. I've used it before but wasn't planning on repurchasing. Yeah...it's good but it isn't anything special...and there is something so unhygenic about digging your fingers into a tub. Ew.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2006 3:34:00 PM More reviews by amy77

I use this along with biolage hydrating shampoo. Its very good. it feels like heavy cream conditioner but i guess for very dry hair this kind of heavy conditioner works well. I always wanted a shampoo-conditioner combo which i cab depend upon. I have used this for 3 weeks, still enough time to judge the conditioner.I will update the review after 2 months.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2006 7:48:00 PM More reviews by MeowMix718

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this- it smells sooooo good... but that's it. It did not do anything for me- my hair was not shiney, it felt coated and gross; will definately not repurchase, however I am going to try more of their products only because the smell is really nice

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2006 5:47:00 PM More reviews by deutsch100

I just started using this conditioner, and so far I think it is excellent. It feels thick and kind of heavy right out of the tube/tub, but it spreads through my thin, highlighted (tangle prone) hair very easily. I have been leaving it on for about 2 minutes for rinsing (it rinses nicely). At first I thought my hair felt over conditioned, because it wet combed so easily and felt SO soft...but after I blow dried and flat ironed, my hair was soft, full and frizz free. It smells amazing too...light, clean and not overly flowery or perfumated.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2006 6:33:00 AM More reviews by smstanley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It's very conditioning and has a great thick consistancy that really clings to your hair when you put it on. It's heavy, so I don't put it on my roots, but i've been told never to put conditioner on your roots...Anyway, this stuff is really great, and is a perfect compliment to the shampoo. My hair is always soft and shiny, never heavy, when i use this shampoo and conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2006 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Pennylope

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG conditioner. I'm on my third tub. It smooths out my hair, detangles wonderfully, and smells pretty. I leave it on for 3-4 minutes while I shave my legs, works great. My only complaint is the packaging, I hate tubs.