April 16, 2014 | 1543 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Biolage - Conditioning Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2006 4:42:00 PM More reviews by KaraLee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The only reason why I bought this was because when I walked past this stupid stuff in the $45 tub, I knocked it over. I felt bad, so I purchased it. I've used it before but wasn't planning on repurchasing. Yeah...it's good but it isn't anything special...and there is something so unhygenic about digging your fingers into a tub. Ew.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2006 3:34:00 PM More reviews by amy77

I use this along with biolage hydrating shampoo. Its very good. it feels like heavy cream conditioner but i guess for very dry hair this kind of heavy conditioner works well. I always wanted a shampoo-conditioner combo which i cab depend upon. I have used this for 3 weeks, still enough time to judge the conditioner.I will update the review after 2 months.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2006 7:48:00 PM More reviews by MeowMix718

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this- it smells sooooo good... but that's it. It did not do anything for me- my hair was not shiney, it felt coated and gross; will definately not repurchase, however I am going to try more of their products only because the smell is really nice

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2006 5:47:00 PM More reviews by deutsch100

I just started using this conditioner, and so far I think it is excellent. It feels thick and kind of heavy right out of the tube/tub, but it spreads through my thin, highlighted (tangle prone) hair very easily. I have been leaving it on for about 2 minutes for rinsing (it rinses nicely). At first I thought my hair felt over conditioned, because it wet combed so easily and felt SO soft...but after I blow dried and flat ironed, my hair was soft, full and frizz free. It smells amazing too...light, clean and not overly flowery or perfumated.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2006 6:33:00 AM More reviews by smstanley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It's very conditioning and has a great thick consistancy that really clings to your hair when you put it on. It's heavy, so I don't put it on my roots, but i've been told never to put conditioner on your roots...Anyway, this stuff is really great, and is a perfect compliment to the shampoo. My hair is always soft and shiny, never heavy, when i use this shampoo and conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2006 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Pennylope

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG conditioner. I'm on my third tub. It smooths out my hair, detangles wonderfully, and smells pretty. I leave it on for 3-4 minutes while I shave my legs, works great. My only complaint is the packaging, I hate tubs.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2006 6:10:00 PM More reviews by mmm12

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is just lovely. It really seems too thick and greesy when it is on your hair in the shower (you leave it on for 3 min, then rinse) but after you rinse it off it leaves your hair silky and tangle free. It also boost shine and frizz free attributes after my hair dries. I took off one lippie because of the price, since I do find Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeep Conditioner to be very comprable and the Biolage is around $18USD where as the Aussie is $3USD

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2005 9:16:00 PM More reviews by hottie5576

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. After frying my hair from perms and the tanning bed, my stylist recommended this product for me. I have straight, baby fine hair and it was dry and felt like hay from all the things I put it through. This stuff is amazing. It keeps my ends so neat and tidy in between trims. It is also a great detangler (one of my biggest isses is tanlges/knots after washing). i no longer use J&J detangler. This does the trick for me. I just use it on my ends and I can easily run a comb through my hair when I am done washing it. My hair is soft and in great condition due to this product. It is kind of a creamy conditoner. I like the smell and I have used this for 6 years. Yes, I will keep re-buying!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2005 12:32:00 AM More reviews by nikkilauren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good stuff. Keeps my hair in shape and manageable... not tangly!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2005 12:37:00 PM More reviews by april1976

The smell gets one lippie - it's light and refreshing. The product is awful. It just sat on my hair and left a coating when rinsed. No moisturizing properties for my head of hair. It touts that it works for thick, color-treated hair...not the case. I'm glad is wasn't that costly though, a rather cheap mistake. Like with the Detangling Spray, there are much better alternatives out there.