August 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Bath, Shampoo & Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2003 8:43:00 PM More reviews by mzgrvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Amazing Grace. I love the clean scent of the product and have bought everything that carries the name. It can get expensive, so I don't use everyday,but when I do use it(only as a body wash, never a shampoo) I love the way I smell. This product is really great!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2003 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Candy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is too dry for my hair and I find that the scent doesn't last long on me. The scent is very nice but I'm not particularly fond of this.
I don't find my skin has any softer or more moisturize after taking shower. And it is overpriced!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Nickilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It was way too drying for my hair, but I love this as a body wash...it smells so nice a fresh and lathers up in these tiny smooth bubbles. A very nice change form my daily shower routine...I like it!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2003 7:39:00 PM More reviews by bootylicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

reekie, reekie. if i wanted to smell like white rain baby shampoo, i'd slather myself in that stuff instead of buying this expensive slurry.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2003 12:27:00 PM More reviews by HenrysmomDana

I'll definately use this up, at least I like it that much, but I don't think I'd ever buy it again. It's too drying to use as a shampoo and does anyone else out there think this smells like hair spray? Of the Final Net or Aqua Net family, perhaps. Just wondering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 5:07:00 PM More reviews by CarolStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells so good. It's a multi purpose product, but it is too drying on my hair, so I just use it as a body wash/bubble bath.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2003 6:07:00 PM More reviews by octoraro

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff -- can't get enough of it & even my 11 yr. old son told me it smelled "delicious"!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 11:01:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a shower gel that can double as a shampoo. I love it as a body wash. It creates a nice lather and rinses clean, leaving my body smelling great. As a shampoo, I'm not a huge fan of this only becauase it doesn't lather very well in my hair. Other then that I love it! Rave from me!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2002 1:31:00 PM More reviews by lvoltz

I love the scent of the Amazing Grace 3 in 1! It leaves a wonderful scent on my skin. The only downside to this is the price. It is $22 for 16 oz.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2002 11:43:00 PM More reviews by muakitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had always want to smell "Amazing Grace," and was pleased to receive a free 2 oz. bottle of the 3-in-1 body wash from my local Sephora. Well, I fell in love with the scent and purchased more 3-in-1, plus the perfume, hair conditioner, body lotion & olive oil scrub. I also want the body gloss spray. It's such a clean & light scent--so feminine and pretty. So, to all the beauty product companies out there: take notice, free samples do indeed entice consumers to buy! (But, you already knew that.)