April 17, 2014 | 1925 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Herbal Blemish Stick

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2003 11:20:00 AM More reviews by MiaG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a woman who has to have an alternative! Sometimes it is just not possible to make it to the dermatologist for that cortisone injection! I rank this on a list with other alternatives I use right next to Tea Tree Oil. I use medications to keep my skin clear but hey we all get at least one per month! This is a great item to add to your products for zapping those blemishes!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2003 7:18:00 PM More reviews by ScorpioBunny

This stuff is great-dries em right up without drying my skin very much:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2003 9:37:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works wonders - I love the fresh herbal scent to this and the packaging is wonderful. I don't recommend applying the product directly to the problem area... Instead, I find it much more sanitary to apply a bit to a clean finger and pat it on. It dries quickly, is not at all greasy, and actually works. I also love the idea of something pure going on my skin... And, since Burt's Bees does not test on animals, I will continue to buy :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2003 7:46:00 PM More reviews by hitiger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this stick better than the Desert Essence stick simply because it smells less like tea tree oil. It smells a lot like fennel, which I love. And it seems to work.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2003 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Meeshee1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees, but this one just didn't do it for me.. the smell was SOO pungent, I could smell it for at least 20 minutes after I applied it! It's definitely the tea tree oil, you can tell, and they are all natural, so I understand but that was wayy too much for me!! I think it works pretty well for blemishes, but I like Mario Badescou's drying cream a lot better. I would buy lots of BB products again, but this one just isn't one of them.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 9:21:00 PM More reviews by scribblescrabble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This was so harsh! It was like I put pure alcohol on my face. The tube was unhygenic, because I could see dead skin floating aroung in it after I used it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 11:03:00 PM More reviews by amybean

This smelled like fennel to me, and I found that when I used it, my pimples cleared up no more quickly that had I not used it. So I stopped using it, and let my pimples clear up the natural way. The natural way does not involve fennel smells.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 2:53:00 PM More reviews by PrincessAmina83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this product and it did sting after the first use. After a couple uses my skin got used to it, only it didn't really clar up my pimples. Also, the packaging is terrible because after using it a couple times, you will find debris floating around inside...gross!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 10:42:00 AM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is the best thing for drying up those annoying whiteheads that I get right before that time of the month.

I roll it on at night and the next morning they're all dried up and gone.

I think the smell in this product is from the tea-tree oil, but it doesn't bother me a bit.

A simple, easy to use product that does what it says -- imagine that! continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2002 12:10:00 AM More reviews by daylightwilight

OUCH. My skin isn't overly sensitive but this stung a LOT and made me break out a LOT--not really what I was hoping for. I nearly broke the glass bottle that it comes in several times from dropping it and the roll-on applicator made the foul-smelling-yellow-stuff drip down my face (if you insist on buying this, use a q-tip). Also--this stuff smells AWFUL--like Windex crossed with black licorice. OVERALL: VERY DISAPPOINTED! NOT RECOMMENDED!