November 29, 2014 | 1660 users online

Treatments (Face) - Burt's Bees - Herbal Blemish Stick

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2003 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Cocoanut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The smell is little strong, and so I don't use it during the day. I put it on at night after washing my face and wait a few minutes afterwards before putting on moisterizer to allow the blemish stick's "drying" process to work. Its not a miracle cure for pimples but it does dry them out fairly well. I agree with some previous postings that the roller-ball thing on it is a little disconcerting.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2003 5:19:00 PM More reviews by moonkittenz

I have mixed feelings about this- The product itself is great, seems to really work on blemishes & oily areas...& has a nice tingly feeling...(The smell might bother some people, but it's not nearly as strong as most herbal treatments of this kind)...My biggest complaint, like everyone else- is the packaging, which seems to defeat the whole purpose of the product...It is very unsanitary, & I also noticed debris floating in mine after a while, which is kind of gross...I would buy this again because I really like it, but they should rethink the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2003 9:02:00 AM More reviews by katiep2311

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I find this product so good for my skin, it clears up any breakouts that I have. The problem is that I live in England so I don't suppose anybody knows a way to get some in England?
Such a good product and really worked with my skin so I do recommend it - im not sure but is this the same as the other herbal blemish stick in the yellow packaging?

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2003 2:04:00 PM More reviews by deziree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been spot using this stuff for awhile. The packaging is its biggest downfall. The rollerball tends to dry out and get stuck with infrequent use. Then, it tends to overflow and pour out over your face. The floating debris is another problem.
I think this stuff is great for treating blemishes, however. I get very few pimples, but when I do, I put this on them and it really seems to heal and dry out the zit. Great results, packaging needs improvement.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2003 11:20:00 AM More reviews by MiaG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a woman who has to have an alternative! Sometimes it is just not possible to make it to the dermatologist for that cortisone injection! I rank this on a list with other alternatives I use right next to Tea Tree Oil. I use medications to keep my skin clear but hey we all get at least one per month! This is a great item to add to your products for zapping those blemishes!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2003 7:18:00 PM More reviews by ScorpioBunny

This stuff is great-dries em right up without drying my skin very much:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2003 9:37:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This works wonders - I love the fresh herbal scent to this and the packaging is wonderful. I don't recommend applying the product directly to the problem area... Instead, I find it much more sanitary to apply a bit to a clean finger and pat it on. It dries quickly, is not at all greasy, and actually works. I also love the idea of something pure going on my skin... And, since Burt's Bees does not test on animals, I will continue to buy :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2003 7:46:00 PM More reviews by hitiger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this stick better than the Desert Essence stick simply because it smells less like tea tree oil. It smells a lot like fennel, which I love. And it seems to work.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2003 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Meeshee1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees, but this one just didn't do it for me.. the smell was SOO pungent, I could smell it for at least 20 minutes after I applied it! It's definitely the tea tree oil, you can tell, and they are all natural, so I understand but that was wayy too much for me!! I think it works pretty well for blemishes, but I like Mario Badescou's drying cream a lot better. I would buy lots of BB products again, but this one just isn't one of them.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 9:21:00 PM More reviews by scribblescrabble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This was so harsh! It was like I put pure alcohol on my face. The tube was unhygenic, because I could see dead skin floating aroung in it after I used it.