April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2002 6:46:00 PM More reviews by dapha

I found that this lashcomb works better than any other that I have had in the past. But what was I thinking? OF COURSE it was going to be sharp!! It works really well, but I found that as careful as I was, I would poke myself...and it hurts!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2002 10:54:00 PM More reviews by wildchipmunk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an absolute must for mascara wearers with long lashes. Using a metal comb -- as opposed to a plastic one -- is the most effective way to separate lashes. This is the best one out there, it folds into itself and is durable through washings.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2002 12:54:00 AM More reviews by mv6198

Great Lash Comb. A little scary to use because the tines are metal and kind of sharp. But they do seperate lashes beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2002 8:32:00 AM More reviews by paprika

This is a must-get item for all girls! Does everything you want in a lash comb, but perfectly in one swipe, and does it's job so much better than your conventional plastic lash comb...does this comb get better than this??? Yes it does --the price is unbelieveably cheap, and on top of all the virtues of this cute little item, it's plated with *gold*! Now, I don't know about you, but I love the idea that my little eyelashes touch gold whenever I use this little buddy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2002 8:00:00 PM More reviews by bari_liz

This is a great lash comb. It goes right through your lashes and combs them without getting mascara everywhere. My lashes have never looked better. Get this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2002 4:13:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

Many years ago, after struggling with useless plastic lash combs, I thought, "Why aren't these made in metal so they can really comb through lashes?", not knowing they existed. I came across the Tweezerman Metal Lash Comb at an Ulta store one day, and have used it practically every day since! I don't know how I would live without it now! It's not only great for combing through lashes after applying mascara -- but for combing through lashes *before* applying mascara if you get eyeliner, eyeshadow, etc. in your lashes like I do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2002 2:08:00 PM More reviews by hirondelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

No girl should be without one of these. I'm on my second, only because I lost the first. This really does separately lashes. I feel obligated to add a warning, though. I know it's obvious that a spiky metal thing should be treated with caution near the eyes, but even so, I and just about every girlfriend of mine have all jabbed ourselves most painfully with this on one of those sleepy mornings. Have your coffee *before* you use it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2002 4:29:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This gets a full 5/5 because, well, there's just nothing wrong with it! It folds up small and portable, and the teeth are *really fine* so it separates those lashes perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2002 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Sarah1977

this is the best comb i tried for ages... it sparates cloopy lashes and makes tham soft and long

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2001 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Magpie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best! As others have noted, it folds up nice and small, and the metal teeth are much better than plastic (and they last longer). And the price!! I think I paid only about $5 for this. Highly recommended!