Tweezerman Metal Eye Lash Comb

4.7

on 12/22/2002 6:56:00 AM

I was at first nervous to use a metal comb so close to my eyes, but now I can't live without it! It works much better than the plastic combs. It seperates the eyelashs and fixes mascara clumping. It really helps your eyelashes look more naturally when you use mascara. And if you use false eyelashes, it's a lifesaver.

on 12/19/2002 12:56:00 PM

What a great little eyelash comb! Works fantastic! You can't beat the price $5.99!

on 11/25/2002 1:22:00 AM

Great product! Separates the lashes and gets rid of the clumpies. The fold out design is great, very compact.

on 10/17/2002 1:13:00 AM

This is a pretty good lash comb. I hadn't tried any plastic ones before buying this one, so I can't really compare. You run it through your lashes right after you apply mascara, and it is doing a pretty good job of keeping my lashes clump-free. The only thing is that it seems to need a lot of cleaning.

on 10/3/2002 4:58:00 PM

Does a better job than plastic combs. Needs to be cleaned frequently.

on 9/8/2002 10:00:00 AM

Love it! Does a much better job than plastic ones. And the fact that its plated in gold makes it all the better! Only $5.50 too! I admit it was a little scary at first using it the edges look sharp. But as long as you be careful and only use it in front of a mirror your good to go! This little baby allows me to pile on three coats of mascara! And still look pretty natural! Love it! Oh and I read that some girls said not to clean it with alcohol like it says on the package, it supposedly falls apart after that...

on 9/1/2002 3:35:00 AM

Totally a MUST have.Doesn't matter how bad your is your mascara, this lash comb will fix it.

on 8/15/2002 6:46:00 PM

I found that this lashcomb works better than any other that I have had in the past. But what was I thinking? OF COURSE it was going to be sharp!! It works really well, but I found that as careful as I was, I would poke myself...and it hurts!!

on 8/10/2002 10:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is an absolute must for mascara wearers with long lashes. Using a metal comb -- as opposed to a plastic one -- is the most effective way to separate lashes. This is the best one out there, it folds into itself and is durable through washings.

on 7/28/2002 12:54:00 AM

Great Lash Comb. A little scary to use because the tines are metal and kind of sharp. But they do seperate lashes beautifully.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools