July 30, 2014 | 2182 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2002 1:13:00 AM More reviews by kari_bear

This is a pretty good lash comb. I hadn't tried any plastic ones before buying this one, so I can't really compare. You run it through your lashes right after you apply mascara, and it is doing a pretty good job of keeping my lashes clump-free. The only thing is that it seems to need a lot of cleaning.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2002 4:58:00 PM More reviews by mv6198

Does a better job than plastic combs. Needs to be cleaned frequently.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2002 10:00:00 AM More reviews by MsLiu22

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it! Does a much better job than plastic ones. And the fact that its plated in gold makes it all the better! Only $5.50 too! I admit it was a little scary at first using it the edges look sharp. But as long as you be careful and only use it in front of a mirror your good to go! This little baby allows me to pile on three coats of mascara! And still look pretty natural! Love it! Oh and I read that some girls said not to clean it with alcohol like it says on the package, it supposedly falls apart after that...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2002 3:35:00 AM More reviews by slie

Totally a MUST have.Doesn't matter how bad your is your mascara, this lash comb will fix it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2002 6:46:00 PM More reviews by dapha

I found that this lashcomb works better than any other that I have had in the past. But what was I thinking? OF COURSE it was going to be sharp!! It works really well, but I found that as careful as I was, I would poke myself...and it hurts!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2002 10:54:00 PM More reviews by wildchipmunk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an absolute must for mascara wearers with long lashes. Using a metal comb -- as opposed to a plastic one -- is the most effective way to separate lashes. This is the best one out there, it folds into itself and is durable through washings.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2002 12:54:00 AM More reviews by mv6198

Great Lash Comb. A little scary to use because the tines are metal and kind of sharp. But they do seperate lashes beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2002 8:32:00 AM More reviews by paprika

This is a must-get item for all girls! Does everything you want in a lash comb, but perfectly in one swipe, and does it's job so much better than your conventional plastic lash comb...does this comb get better than this??? Yes it does --the price is unbelieveably cheap, and on top of all the virtues of this cute little item, it's plated with *gold*! Now, I don't know about you, but I love the idea that my little eyelashes touch gold whenever I use this little buddy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2002 8:00:00 PM More reviews by bari_liz

This is a great lash comb. It goes right through your lashes and combs them without getting mascara everywhere. My lashes have never looked better. Get this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2002 4:13:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

Many years ago, after struggling with useless plastic lash combs, I thought, "Why aren't these made in metal so they can really comb through lashes?", not knowing they existed. I came across the Tweezerman Metal Lash Comb at an Ulta store one day, and have used it practically every day since! I don't know how I would live without it now! It's not only great for combing through lashes after applying mascara -- but for combing through lashes *before* applying mascara if you get eyeliner, eyeshadow, etc. in your lashes like I do.