October 22, 2014 | 1332 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2006 9:38:00 AM More reviews by dmiller_34

Best makeup remover I have found in ages! Is not greasy or oily, actually it is the opposite, it is like water. it takes my makeup off right away, including my stila smudge pots which is tough to get off. And it lasts a while. at less than $5 i will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2006 3:34:00 PM More reviews by HotttestBlde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It is the best most effective drug store eye make-up remover I have purchased. Furthermore, due to the value pricing and effectiveness of this product, I have stopped purchasing Lancome's eye make-up reomove. I can buy four of the Rimmel to one of the Lancome.

Bottom Line: It is effective, dosen't irritate or burn my eyes, and it is inexpensive.

FYI. I layer on my eye make up.....Smashbox Primer, MAC Paints, Eye Shadow, Liquid, liner, and mascara. Rimmel gets it all off quickly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2006 12:56:00 PM More reviews by rubysubi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

definitely my fave eye makeup remover, and i wear contacts and use waterproof mascara. to be fair, i always rub my lashes a lil bit with warm water before i start, but this stuff is really the best stuff i've ever tried. hasn't broken me out yet either. HG remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2006 1:25:00 PM More reviews by cassy123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This eye make-up remover is great. I've used many others (Lancome, Clinique, Maybelline, Neutrogena) and for the value and removal of stay-on mascara - this works best. I wear contact lenses and have sensitive, dry eyes and this product was fine for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2006 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Situations

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have very sensitive eyes and I previously tried the Revlon cream eye makeup remover and that would irritate my eyes like anything! So i finally tried Rimmel over the weekend and I'm so glad. It didn't cause any irritation at all and it feels likes water, but with makeup removing power. It removes my makeup pretty good. Of course there are some minimal remnants, but it does a great job overall.What I like the most about it is the ease of the bottle, it has a flip top and the content output can be controlled easily. I want to try the Pond's, but if that doesn't impress me, I will def repurchase Rimmel.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2006 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Jesamyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Very simply didn't take off my waterproof mascara (neither Maybelline nor Loreal). At least it didn't sting my eyes either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2006 5:56:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

This is pretty good. I think Pond's Bare & Repair is slightly better, but that is because I use pretty strong mascara (waterproof or Maybelline Lash Stylist, which wears like iron) and a more oily makeup remover works better on stubborn mascara. And I acknowledge that, really, no makeup remover is gonna take my mascara off with one swipe, so I use pure oil for that. But the Rimmel stuff removes all of my other eye makeup (the nonwaterproof stuff), nonwaterproof mascara and concealer, etc. in virtually one stroke. It is fragrance-free, feels/looks like water, doesn't leave any residue behind, cloud my vision (the Pond's occasionally does this) and is eminently affordable at under 7 USD (though it's a bit hard to track down in my area). Moreover, the bottle is big, has a flip-top cap and a smallish opening (perfection). Definite repurchase (unless I find something just as good that's even cheaper).

ETA: This does seem to remove even stubborn waterproof mascara/eyeliner--you just have to really soak the cotton pad and press it to your eye for a few seconds before wiping. This got almost all of my Lash Stylist off the other night!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2006 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Luv_MAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my new HG! It's has no oil in it and it doesn't sting my eyes at all. It takes off waterproof mascara with ease. Love, love, love this stuff!!

I guess I should mention that I had on MAC mythology e/s applied heavily with mac mixing medium, blacktrack fluidliner on top & bottom, waterproof mascara. I took 1 soaked cotton ball to each eye and it all came off with ease.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2006 8:26:00 PM More reviews by kav0529

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am so impressed with this product, for the money! A huge bottle for $5, and it doesn't irritate my eyes or my eyelids. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2005 10:28:00 AM More reviews by donnalynns

Awful product. I wear minimal eye makeup and it could not remove any of it. I went through cottonball after cottonball, then went through q-tip after q-tip. My kid's baby wipes got rid of the makeup in 10 seconds flat. Would not buy this again. I am now afraid to try any other eye makeup removers. I guess I will stick with the baby wipes for now, I always have tons on hand.