September 17, 2014 | 1761 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - # 239 Eye Shader Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by onmanee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this brush very much. I got it from Outlet mall I paid $17.50 the full price is $24.50 so it's a deal for me. If I only knew that I will love this brush so much I would buy one more as my backup.

This brush is firm and soft and it makes my eye makeup procedures much easier and very nice. Good for deposit color in the corner and crease eyes. I think I will buy more if I had a chance.

One of my must have brush :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by RekaJohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

AMAZING i love this brush for eyeshadow. its soft,dense, and flat. Its made of goat hair so it packs on the color real well. the handle feels so good in your hand. i thought this brush was all hype but i have many other eyeshadow brushes and this is the BEST. everything about this brush just makes it perfect for eyeshadow brush down to the handle that feels great in your hand and give you good control. this is a HG for me and every chick that loves make up should smack herself is she dont have this brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by xjslx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i want more of this brush.. unlike any other i've used for e/s. it definitely lives up to the hype! i suggest for everyone to have at least one of these in their brush stash... i'm going to grab me a couple more during the F&F sale, that's how much i'm in love (also in love with the 217!)
-- this brush picks up color like no other, and distributes it evenly without fallout... like everyone else says! --

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

awesome brush!!!!! this is a must have eyeshadow brush. it is perfect for packing on color.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2009 4:28:00 PM More reviews by izzit

This is my second MAC brush, and I absolutely love it! It's a really good size for applying shadow to your eyelids, and is the perfect firmness for being able to pack on colour efficiently. Despite seeming like it may be harsh, the bristles are super soft- a real plus :) I took off one lippie just because I think 16 is quite a lot to pay for one eye brush. Apart from that, I'm really happy with it and would definitely recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by daniellan83

Despite all the good reviews on this brush, I don't consider this one of my favorites. I love all my other mac brushes. But this one, not so much. I use it on my lids, it does a good job i think. But somehow i find this brush is harder to clean than others(i use the mac cleanser). Also, I don't think it does a much better job than my other much much cheaper eye shadow brushes. Overall, I don't feel this brush is worth the money:(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by 1annie2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would definitely buy this brush again if anything happened to my beloved 239 *knocks on wood*. This brush was my first ever mac brush. And it is one of my favorites. It's perfect for packing color on the lid, and : The makeup you use is only as good as the tools you use with it.
This 'quote' is so true in this case. This brush just picks up color so well, and delivers it in a flawless pigmented way.
I would recommend this to everyone I know. And if you could only buy one brush from MAC I would say buy this one!!
This brush can also be used for crease work, and since it's so skinny, it can also be used for liner!! I don't usually use this brush for these purposes, but it still works!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2009 8:52:00 PM More reviews by missriss2012

I would not be able to live without this brush! I had a couple of the SK eye shadow brushes and thought I was doing fine with them, but as soon as I bought this brush I realized I got a lot more color payoff and a lot less fallout with the 239. I will definitely be repurchasing this brush in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by icegirl99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My first makeup brush. Never really liked using brushes before until I purchased this one. It applies the shadow easily and evenly. If you like your color bright or dark, I highly suggest you try this brush because it picks up more of the shadow then most other brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by katie2009

I love this brush! It is perfect for every thing I need! I did use a 213 fluff brush, then I got this is a swap and I wonder how I managed without it!
I love the bristle being white, at first I did think oh it may be easy to stain, but Once washed it comes up lovely and white again!
Would definatly buy this again as a back up!