Avon Glimmersticks eye liner

3.9

on 6/25/2004 6:30:00 PM

This is a good substitute for my all time favourite eyeliner-Perfect Wear in Mahogany(stocked up so i use glimmersticks in between to make it last longer). the glimmersticks are similiar but dont last quite as long for me as the perfect wear did. These are smooth to apply and last a decent time, but on me they can smudge from my lash line to upper lid-at first i blamed the eyeliner than i realized it was age catching up with me-as all my eyeliners started to do this! Botox cured that problem.

on 6/2/2004 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am giving this product 5 lippies because I sell avon/mark and it is probably the item that I sell the most of. I however, do not like it, it comes off very easy and even black, doesn't look black, ON ME. I have oily skin, so I'm thinking that might have something to do with it. Also when I fall asleep with it on, my eyes burn in the morning. I say, ewww...my customers say yay. I think it has to do with your skin type. :)

I was very impressed with this.Its long lasting,glides on lovely and really makes eyes look amazing.The perfect liner.

on 4/24/2004 12:48:00 PM

This last longs, doesnt crease. Runs out fast though. I'd buy it again.

on 4/20/2004 4:46:00 AM

When I'm not using the liquid, I use this for a more subtle look. Gives my eyes nice definition. Lasts a long time even though some travels to my undereye area. I'd repurchase because you can always get them for cheap.

on 4/4/2004 7:10:00 AM

I have used this eyeliner previously...before I discovered there was a helluva lot better eyeliners out there.
I don't like this product.I find it goes on very light, it's difficult to get any depth with the colour application. It also smudges easily,& just basically fades throughout the day.What's the point when you have to keep reapplying every 4 hours??What modern dynamic woman of today has the time or patience for that type of nonsense?
I think there are much better brands out there than this one.Basically anything like rimmel,annabelle,maybelline,quo.....you name it,& I will BET it's a far better eyeliner than Ol Avon Glimmersticks. :_(
A great BIG U for UN_Satisfactory.

My first Avon eyeliner and I am very pleased. I was looking for whimsical colors - so I got "Cyber Blue" and "Green Velvet" for my dark brown eyes. They are great - fun spring colors and very easy to apply (much better than my Dior eyeliners). My husband loves it when I have it on.

i have this in grey and its my everyday eyeliner. it lasts about 8 hours for me which is more then any eyeliner ever has.

on 2/19/2004 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These are ok. Nothing special. I gave away my black one since I found my HG (styli style bullit) - but I really like the green and the navy blue shade. I only like the way these look on the rims, but for the price I paid (1.99 on sale) I couldn't go wrong. They are very slim, and automatic, which is nice.

on 2/12/2004 6:44:00 AM

I have this Glimmersticks eyeliner in 'Cyber Blue'. Colour comes out well, texture is good. My only complaint is that I can't seem to be able to draw a fine eyeline with this eyeliner!

Packaging looks like: