September 21, 2014 | 1154 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2004 7:17:00 PM More reviews by springtiger2000

My first Avon eyeliner and I am very pleased. I was looking for whimsical colors - so I got "Cyber Blue" and "Green Velvet" for my dark brown eyes. They are great - fun spring colors and very easy to apply (much better than my Dior eyeliners). My husband loves it when I have it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2004 9:58:00 PM More reviews by interruptedx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i have this in grey and its my everyday eyeliner. it lasts about 8 hours for me which is more then any eyeliner ever has.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2004 7:10:00 PM More reviews by unmistakable

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are ok. Nothing special. I gave away my black one since I found my HG (styli style bullit) - but I really like the green and the navy blue shade. I only like the way these look on the rims, but for the price I paid (1.99 on sale) I couldn't go wrong. They are very slim, and automatic, which is nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2004 6:44:00 AM More reviews by creamm

I have this Glimmersticks eyeliner in 'Cyber Blue'. Colour comes out well, texture is good. My only complaint is that I can't seem to be able to draw a fine eyeline with this eyeliner!

Packaging looks like:
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2004 9:57:00 AM More reviews by andreaskye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, I was a Love My Eyes eyeliner person because I had never really found any significant difference in eyeliners until I tried Glimmerstick. Of course I have not figured out the self sharpening bit either but it is still a nice liner, goes on smoothe and stays on me well. I have blackest black and am going to order a brown next time around.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2003 8:44:00 PM More reviews by miladymajor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love these! I find some eyeliners to be very dry and hard to apply. Not with Glimmersticks. Very creamy, easy to apply and looks lovely all day! I get these when Avon is having a two-fer sale - great deal! I will definitely repurchase these. Try them!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2003 5:14:00 AM More reviews by ComplexCorrigan

It smudged! Smudged badly, and very quickly! Won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2003 7:12:00 PM More reviews by IndianAngel22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I looooooove this eyeliner!!!! I picked 2 of these up from a lovely swapper on MUA and have found this to be my favorite!!! It glides on so easily and I can finally line the top of my eyes without tugging and redoing it. Plus it's self sharpening and cheap. It's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2003 7:42:00 AM More reviews by kimxredxhead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

goes on great, lasts and its cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2003 6:46:00 PM More reviews by gwenbush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a fairly new user to Glimmersticks. They go on easily (except my blackest black seems to keep breaking). And in time, they smudge under my eye. But a little touch up can take care of that. I really enjoy how easy these are. I like not having to sharpen (and then dull) this pencil. I have pretty much all the colors, and I recommend.