Avon Glimmersticks eye liner

3.9

on 6/2/2004 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am giving this product 5 lippies because I sell avon/mark and it is probably the item that I sell the most of. I however, do not like it, it comes off very easy and even black, doesn't look black, ON ME. I have oily skin, so I'm thinking that might have something to do with it. Also when I fall asleep with it on, my eyes burn in the morning. I say, ewww...my customers say yay. I think it has to do with your skin type. :)

I was very impressed with this.Its long lasting,glides on lovely and really makes eyes look amazing.The perfect liner.

on 4/24/2004 12:48:00 PM

This last longs, doesnt crease. Runs out fast though. I'd buy it again.

on 4/20/2004 4:46:00 AM

When I'm not using the liquid, I use this for a more subtle look. Gives my eyes nice definition. Lasts a long time even though some travels to my undereye area. I'd repurchase because you can always get them for cheap.

on 4/4/2004 7:10:00 AM

I have used this eyeliner previously...before I discovered there was a helluva lot better eyeliners out there.
I don't like this product.I find it goes on very light, it's difficult to get any depth with the colour application. It also smudges easily,& just basically fades throughout the day.What's the point when you have to keep reapplying every 4 hours??What modern dynamic woman of today has the time or patience for that type of nonsense?
I think there are much better brands out there than this one.Basically anything like rimmel,annabelle,maybelline,quo.....you name it,& I will BET it's a far better eyeliner than Ol Avon Glimmersticks. :_(
A great BIG U for UN_Satisfactory.

My first Avon eyeliner and I am very pleased. I was looking for whimsical colors - so I got "Cyber Blue" and "Green Velvet" for my dark brown eyes. They are great - fun spring colors and very easy to apply (much better than my Dior eyeliners). My husband loves it when I have it on.

i have this in grey and its my everyday eyeliner. it lasts about 8 hours for me which is more then any eyeliner ever has.

on 2/19/2004 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These are ok. Nothing special. I gave away my black one since I found my HG (styli style bullit) - but I really like the green and the navy blue shade. I only like the way these look on the rims, but for the price I paid (1.99 on sale) I couldn't go wrong. They are very slim, and automatic, which is nice.

on 2/12/2004 6:44:00 AM

I have this Glimmersticks eyeliner in 'Cyber Blue'. Colour comes out well, texture is good. My only complaint is that I can't seem to be able to draw a fine eyeline with this eyeliner!

Packaging looks like:
continued >>

on 2/1/2004 9:57:00 AM

Well, I was a Love My Eyes eyeliner person because I had never really found any significant difference in eyeliners until I tried Glimmerstick. Of course I have not figured out the self sharpening bit either but it is still a nice liner, goes on smoothe and stays on me well. I have blackest black and am going to order a brown next time around.