Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment

4.7

Active Ingredients: Petrolatum (41%) (Skin Protectant [Ointment]) Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My skin suffers from extremes of oiliness and dryness, and I get blepharities (dry, chapped, irritated eyelids) recurrently. When suffering from dryness, nothing works like Aquaphor. It is the most soothing product ever! This even works for my very dry eyelids like no other eye cream can! I am never without a tube of this. Having said this, I don't use this regularly, only when needed. It's is not one you can wear on your face when going out, because it does not absorb into the skin.

A good treatment and soothing ointment for very dry skin/slin patches, and not too expensive at all!

This heals dry patches, acne & chapped hands. My HG!

I have a store brand aquaphor. Better than Vaseline in my opinion. Should def keep a tube of this around, esp in the winter.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Absolutely amazing for new tattoos! Inexpensive, easy to find, and cheap. I use the squeeze tube, not the tub packaging. I've used it as a lip balm once or twice and it's great for that too.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

My new favourite lip balm. I apply it at night on to my lips and they feel super hydrated in the morning. Beats all the other lip balms like eOS, nivea, and chapstick. I add/mix in a little of blistex on my lips with it just because I like the refreshing feel that blistex leaves on my lips. I wish the texture wasnt so much like vaseline. Other than that it functions amazing as a lip balm. Looking at other reviews I may try to apply it on other areas and see if it produces the same results. Recommend!

I actually purchased this because my tattoo artist said it worked really well. I had just gotten my ribs done and in the past always used Lubriderm. So, I picked up a tiny pot to give it a try. It is fantastic because I only put this on when my ink really starts to itch and you only need the tiniest amount! I'm shedding like a lizard but this is working so well on the tiny spots that did scab. All I do is touch my washed hands to the ointment and I dab the spots that itch the most.

I gently rub it in or pat it in on the more sore areas and it's amazing! My colour is super vibrant and it's healing soo fast. The ribs heal fast by nature but this is making it so much easier. Also it works great to give my other tattoo's some life. I figure I share my experience with this for those who like ink. It works fantastic and makes the healing process so much easier! Definitely Recommended:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This product is great for taking care of new tattoos. It's pretty goopy and sticky, but nothing works better for keeping fresh ink moisturized. I've even used it as a lip balm in a pinch, and it worked wonders on my boyfriend's hands when they were raw from washing dishes at work. For the price, it can't be beat.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I will never be without my trusty tube of Aquaphor. I use it on my chronically dry lips all day long and it really helps my lipstick go on smoother. I like it better for this purpose than Homeoplasmine, which used to be my HG, as it lasts a little longer and I don't have to order it online. Great on sunburns, eczema patches, and otherwise grumpy skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a staple in my life. I originally got it for my new tattoo last year, but ever since, I've used for so many other purposes. I especially like putting it on my lips when they get so dry I nearly give up on restoring them. It's a beautiful ointment! If you have never tried it, I highly advise getting a tube, it's multi-functional and completely worth your money.

So I had some of this potion in a bottle but got it for another skin issue that it didn't help with. I originally got it for this crazy dry skin in corner of one of my eyes. Think it was a weather issue.
Anyhoo!
So I had this zit that I got rid of (I know i know bad girl but we all do it cuz we have to) that left such bad dry skin from the BP I kept using to make sure it stayed gone. Right smack dab in middle of forehead! Talk about third eye! I put this on overnight and the skin was 95% better! Couldn't believe it. Thank you MUA for the tips. I know by tomorrow it should be nearly cured! �
😃