February 1, 2015 | 2073 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2004 1:34:00 PM More reviews by starxrie1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this product.. besides my 'hope in a jar' moisturizer (AMAZiNG!), this is my favorite face cream. although i hardly ever breakout, i just love the smell and how it`s not heavy. it`s not greasy at all and it really evens out and delivers a soft finish on your face, whether you`re acne prone or not. try it out!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2004 3:10:00 AM More reviews by jago

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this a few years ago when I ran out of Neutrogena Skin Clearing Moisturizer while on vacation. First time I've ever broken out from something (that I could pinpoint it on)...the next morning I woke up to a very, very angry face. I think I may be sensitive to soy! I didn't realize that might be possible, so this review is just a warning, I guess. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2004 9:03:00 AM More reviews by incoehoots

This stuff flakes off on me. Definately not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2004 11:54:00 PM More reviews by pinstripemafia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recieved a sample of this from a wonderful MUAer and fell in love! The smell is nice, and it completely absorbs into the skin without any greasiness left behind. This is a wonderful daily moisturizer for acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2004 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Ponigirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've been using this Aveeno moisturizer for about a year now and I can honestly say that my skin looks healthier than it has in years. Because of the low percentage of salicylic acid, it doesn't irritate my skin, yet keeps the breakouts at bay. I've tried other moisturizers with salicylic acid, since my skin is acne-prone, but I always ended up disappointed and often with irritated skin. I also love the clean scent and the smooth texture.
The price is a bit high for a drugstore product, but worth it for my skin. I will most definitely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2004 4:28:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

I bought it when a friend of mine (who has approximately the same skin type) told me that she liked it - and because I was curious.

The smell is quite strange, but not too bad either. The texture is okay too - nothing spectacular but not too greasy. At first, I liked this moisturizer but it never did anything to fight my acne. Absolutely nothing. Nada. Rien. Niente. Doesn't make it worst either but didn't do anything it promised.

After a while, my skin seemed not moisturized enough and I had a few dry patches. I wouldn't repurchase it.

And finally, I think it's a bit expensive for an Aveeno/drugstore product that doesn't do anything to improve the skin anyway. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2004 2:48:00 PM More reviews by likestofu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using Aveeno body lotions for years, so when I started breaking out, the natural choice was to use a brand I trusted. Boy do I feel betrayed! This moisturizer did not do anything it promised! It didn't clear up my breakouts, and it did not moisturize!! Instead, I got all these little patches of dry skin in addition to pimples. Ughh, furthermore, it was a ridiculously expensive disappointment. Don't waste your money, this product is chock-full of chemicals despite its tagline of "active naturals."

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2004 10:48:00 AM More reviews by cherryshake290

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Aveeno moisturizers, but this one, though I've been using it for awhile, is second best to Positively Radiant. This one doesn't seem to be quite as moisturizing, and also contains no sunscreen-- a must have for anyday to protect my skin. I love the texture of this product, as well, but it doesn't moisturize as well as Positively Radiant.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2004 9:06:00 PM More reviews by bowhuntergirl

I started using this product about a week ago. I like that it doesn't make my excessively oily skin any shinier, but it doesn't moisturize as well as i like. It doesn't make my skin break out which is a plus. I will continue to use it till the bottle is gone, but unsure that i will buy again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2004 4:12:00 PM More reviews by b4byb33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hmmm...I think this smells like green peas. For some reason this product made me break out, which came as a big surprise. I didn't find it to be greasy, and it didn't make my skin greasy either. It did make it dry after a week or so. I was using the Aveeno skin clarifying cleanser as well, so i stopped using both and then tried them one at a time. They both made my skin dry. If you have dry skin don't try this product because it is not moisturizing enough.