April 17, 2014 | 1914 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by paulardzj

This is like the most amazing drugstore foundation I've ever tried!!! It stays all day long, it does not make my face oily... And it is very good in price!!! I just love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by RachaelM88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, so I didn't really like this foundation at first. I tried it a couple of times and quit using it when I realized it was oxidizing. So I kept it on my vanity and continued my search for the perfect long wearing, matte foundation. Boy am I glad I gave this foundation a second chance!!! I changed the brush I was using (I was previously using a flat synthetic foundation brush and changed to a round synthetic face brush) and I applied a primer beforehand. Even though I typically use a primer with other foundations, I thought at first I didn't need one because this foundation said it had a primer built in. Using a primer with it made a HUGE difference----the application was perfect, and there was no oxidization. It also stays put so I only touch up once a day with blotting paper; pretty awesome for someone like me with really oily skin! :) It gives medium coverage which is my preference, but I am sure you could sheer it out for less and you can definitely build it up to full. Don't give up on this foundation if you have tried it in the past and didn't like it---it is worth a second try, trust me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by shuluva1

This is a very creamy, medium coverage foundation. I love the way this feels on. Blends nicely. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

OK so when I bought this I accidentally bout the TruBlend one... because for some reason Target only had that one and I was like hey they have the OUTLAST one!! !Turns out not lol MY BAD!!

But I went back and got it and I have mixed feelings..

It comes out sorta runny-ish, and when I apply it to my face it starts to thicken... I usually use my EcoTools Bronzer Brush for buffing in my foundation but I found for this on it did not work, so I went to my not so loved Beauty Blender.

After using that method it seemed to blend in quite well. BTW I do use a primer underneath because I do have a couple really large pores from acne scarring and other things.

Over all it is a Medium to Full buildable coverage, I notice very little scent.

The colors, to my knowledge, are true.

I do have to powder lightly over it, I have oily skin in the summer and combo in winter.

But... There is one BIG problem.... Oxidation... IT's SOOOOOOOOO drastic and quick... I may need to go back to the store and get the lightest shade they have to see if that goes as drastic... I don't remember my color but That might be the problem.

Over all wear time is about 6-8 hours before breakdown. I have to do a little touchup with powder around 8 hours because it goes from glowy to almost too much

I would definitely buy this again because I found the Revlon Colorstay I used to love, I no longer love that much. Not sure if they changed the formula or what but anyway.

This is overall a great foundation and I would recommend it to those who do NOT have super dry skin and can combat the orangey tint later.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Liss42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love using this, it goes on smooth and for once I got the color that matched my skin, you can use a little or a lot at a time depending on how you like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like that this comes with a pump. This product is full coverage and I haven't had a problem with it breaking me out like some other people seem to, although I am acne-prone. I apply mine with a beauty blender and it finishes beautifully. However, although it's called outlast and is supposed include primer mixed inside or whatever, I don't think it really lasts any longer than other foundations I've liked. I do like it though and I think I'd repurchase it, but I like to try new foundations once I finish one up to try to find my HG.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by sophia415

This is one of the best drugstore foundation ever. I find this foundation even better than Kat Von D's Lock it foundation. The finish it gave me was a nice dewy-matte finish and if I didn't want to set it with powder.. I didn't have to. It lasts the whole day without me getting super oily. The coverage is flawless, to the point where I can just put away my concealer.

But use at your own risk....

WHY 2 LIPPIES??

At the time, while I was using this foundation I had clear skin, with a zit here and there. A month and half after using this foundation my chin started breaking out with PAINFUL CYSTS. I never in my life broke out so bad from a foundation before so I didn't suspect it to be this foundation that was breaking me out. The coverage that this foundation gives me is so flawless .. how can I resist?? So i used it for another month and man... nothing was getting better.. 40% of my face turned into a pepperoni face. I am not even exaggerating. I finally tossed it out and went out to buy a new one and now my face is slowly healing.. Thanks but no thanks Covergirl..

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Samiraaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this product... It claimed to do so much in one foundation bottle!! I bought it, and needless to say, I was disappointed. This wouldn't blend, made my skin look ashy, and gave little coverage for me. And it is not a buildable/layerable foundation. I was so sad );

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by beachgirl1210

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After hearing so many positives about this product, I went out and bought it! For the first week I was loving it (coverage, consistency, blendability, etc). However, after week two, my jawline was developing cysts...it was acne, but it wasn't normal acne that I was ever used to. It was deep under-the-skin painful acne that left my jawline with scabs. It turned into a wound and it still stings. As much as I would of loved this product, it just didn't work out because of the big breakout it gave me. Luckily, cvs has a 100% money back guarentee and I was able to buy my neutrogena skin-clearing foundation with that money.

Skin is still in healing mode right now though :/

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by heyyyitsssemma

This is my holy grail drugstore foundation!
Here's some background on my skin: I have very oily, acne prone skin with hyper pigmentation.
PROS:
The price: it usually ranges from $9-13 depending on where you buy it. For me, that's a decent price for a foundation.
The coverage and consistency: this foundation is medium-full coverage and has a thin, light consistency (which I like because it feels like I'm not wearing so much makeup) I have a lot of acne and acne scars and this covers and evens out my skin tone very well. It's also pretty build able too.
The lasting power: I'd say this lasts for about 8 hours for me.
The finish: this foundation has a matte (almost powdery) finish. But while being matte, it still looks like your skin.
The packaging: it has a PUMP! which is an A+ in my book for packaging.

CONS:
It can emphasize dryness, so if you have dry skin, you will probably not like this foundation at all.
Finding my shade: I have it in the shade Soft Honey (855). Finding my perfect match was kind of difficult because I needed a shade with enough yellow in it to match my very yellow neck and chest.

I have been wearing this foundation every time I've wore makeup since I got it. I would absolutely recommend to my oily skin girls! :)