April 25, 2014 | 1089 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

This stuff oxidized REALLY BAD!!! I bought the lightest color and within an hour I looked like a cakey oompa loompa :( I so wanted to love it because of the "all in one" application, but I can't be out looking like a pumpkin pie in public. yuck!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by lizzyko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite. This has great oil control without being powdery. I was worried about having to kill myself removing it at night-like Revlon Colorstay, but it washed off pretty easily. Great coverage-I use 2 pumps which seemed like a lot, but it blends in no problem since it is not super thick. I'm a pretty well preserved 45, but I have some fine lines under the eyes, I don't find this to settle in or emphasize them at all. I have SUPER oily forehead, this has done the best job, of all my foundations, keeping it at bay. Maybe one blot a day, instead of 3. I am pleasantly surprised, I usually hate everything.

Update: Sadly, after 2 weeks of use, I can no longer deny that this is breaking me out. I love everything about it, except the pimples. Ughh. I loved this stuff, but zits on a 45 year old, are a deal breaker.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 More reviews by nichdizzlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail, fail proof foundation. I use 810 and I use this foundation almost every day. The color 810 is definitely more red than what I expect as sometimes I can see the red color on my skin, but I usually just warm up my face with bronzer. I haven't broken out with this foundation, I've been using it for 6 months and I still have a full bottle, I usually don't use a full pump as well. It has great staying power, great coverage, as well as easy to blend. It feels very smooth on my skin. I have combination skin and whenever I go out during the night, I don't set it with foundation because I do love the natural finish to it. I do notice I have to blot after 5 hours, which I don't mind at al because I am use to that. I LOVE the pump with this foundation. I was a little afraid at first that this would be like the other cover girl foundations (yuck.) But I was surprised how well it is! I can tell with some applications that my dry spots do come out more, but it just depends on how I prepped my skin beforehand. I have never used this alone, and probably won't because I believe the primer is a gimmick lol.
Pros: Great staying power, easy to blend, sunscreen, keep oil at bay
Cons: Color selection favoring undertones.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Imp99

I typically do not like wearing foundations......but this one sorta changed my mind . here is why.
-doesn't have a strong scent
-has great coverage
-feels lightweight
-doesn't accentuate dryness
-really stays put for 8hrs

cons
-looks cakey under certain lighting
-gets dewy after 4hrs
-if you don't moisturize well it will not blend as nicely
-tends to make my bottom liner run and under-eye gets a gray cast

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by TayM

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation seemed like the perfect solution, a primer, concealer and foundation all in one. First off, this foundation did not last very long on my skin, maximum maybe 2 hours before it started looking gross. It did not cover my acne or scars at all, so I had to put concealer on top of this. The foundation itself looked very cakey on my skin and I have the shade Ivory, and it still looked super orange! It clumped around my dry patches making it look flakey! Gross!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

This was really hard to rate.I love it {color matched perfect,consistency,lasts,inexpensive},dislike it because it doesn't have a dewy look,too mask-like,even with powder.Overall packaging was great~

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by matteam92

This makeup is too thick and looks cheap on my skin. It clogs my pores and makes me break out. I would rather go with a nice bb cream and top it off with a powder. Thick makeup looks gross.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by paulardzj

This is like the most amazing drugstore foundation I've ever tried!!! It stays all day long, it does not make my face oily... And it is very good in price!!! I just love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by RachaelM88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, so I didn't really like this foundation at first. I tried it a couple of times and quit using it when I realized it was oxidizing. So I kept it on my vanity and continued my search for the perfect long wearing, matte foundation. Boy am I glad I gave this foundation a second chance!!! I changed the brush I was using (I was previously using a flat synthetic foundation brush and changed to a round synthetic face brush) and I applied a primer beforehand. Even though I typically use a primer with other foundations, I thought at first I didn't need one because this foundation said it had a primer built in. Using a primer with it made a HUGE difference----the application was perfect, and there was no oxidization. It also stays put so I only touch up once a day with blotting paper; pretty awesome for someone like me with really oily skin! :) It gives medium coverage which is my preference, but I am sure you could sheer it out for less and you can definitely build it up to full. Don't give up on this foundation if you have tried it in the past and didn't like it---it is worth a second try, trust me!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by shuluva1

This is a very creamy, medium coverage foundation. I love the way this feels on. Blends nicely. Would definitely repurchase.