October 23, 2014 | 1824 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2004 4:15:00 AM More reviews by bibz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Yeah i know you've read it before but i stll have to say it, this is BRIGHT in the pan! brought this off ebay after reading reviews here. At first i was sad cos i thought i looked like i'd been taking make up tips from ronald macdonald, but then happy coz, wow its gorgeous! but then clown, but wait...its amazing! then, bozo e.t.c you get the idea. So, if you like to live on the edge when it comes to make up get this, in the morning your life will become even more unpredictable as you apply this blush you will wonder, how will I look today? Beaming babe recieving admiring glances on her way to the bus stop? Or balloon animal making, fruit juggling child scarer? A word of warning, my sister calls me "Blushy" when i wear this, and she actually prefers the slapped cheeks look. Thanks, glad to be such a(dis)service to the other fantastic reivewers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2004 2:53:00 AM More reviews by star811

Tomato red describes this blush perfectly. It's an orange toned BRIGHT red. It doesn't blend well for me. I've decided that I can't make this work on my cheeks because it makes me look really oompaloompaesque no matter how lightly I apply it, but I used it as an e/s and it works wonderfully.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2004 5:46:00 PM More reviews by red_cherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wow!!! this blush is stunning, it takes a bit of practice but when you get it right, you get the most beautiful, natural colour. i don't think i will ever have to repurchase, i just have to dab the blush and apply. also i bought it on ebay for 9 ($18) so it was a bargain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2004 10:31:00 AM More reviews by appleqn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a stunning color when applied sheerly. The MA used this color on me during a makeover and I could not resist getting it. It gives such a rosy, healthy glow and I tend to use a powder brush when applying this blush to prevent getting clown cheeks. The MA also demonstrated using this as eyeshadow and although I would not try this on myself, it looked surprisingly good on her. As other reviewers have mentioned, it wouold also make a great gloss if you slick some clear gloss over it though it would be better to check with the company to see if this product is safe to be used around the eye or mouth area. Retails for AU$60 from Mecca and would gladly repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2004 12:12:00 PM More reviews by nnmca

This blush is a beautiful color, and looked great when I smudged it on my wrist, but on my face it's just slightly off. I'm NC20 and wear bronzer daily, and it looked just a bit too orange and not red enough to look natural on my skintone. I much prefer MAC Variety, which is more of a sheer tomato red and looks like a natural sunkissed flush on me. Still, I think it's a gorgeous and unique blush, highly pgmented and high-quality like all Nars blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2004 4:21:00 PM More reviews by kami

Lovely blush! Of course, it is definitely scary when you open the compact! This blush is my most natural shade, believe it or not. It is the color I naturally blush. I use a Mac#168 brush with this, since the bristles are white I can tell exactly how much pigment I am picking up. I recently swapped this away though. Of course, it is no biggie because I know I am going to reswap for this again anyway! LOL!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2004 3:42:00 PM More reviews by given

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What can I say about this blush that hasn't already been said? Scariest color I ever bought, also one of my all time favs. Carefull application is a must. You can go from "I do declare, it's a bit warm in here" to full blown circus clown. Artfully applied this gives a bueatiful flush of color, like healthy skin. Great for me who's natural color is sun bleached oatmeal. If I had ruddy cheeks I would pass on this one. Now have two so I never need to be without. One for the train case and one for my purse. This is a great touch-up blush mo matter what color I happen to have on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2004 1:06:00 PM More reviews by cherrybomb83

A dramatic colour in the pan, but if applied with a light hand, this products gives a glow rather then a blush! I find it works best with the Lancome "skunk" brush, as this allows you to see how much you picking up!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2004 11:17:00 AM More reviews by pamelap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well this color intrigued me for the longest time so I just had to have it. I like the color and tend to wear it in the fall. I am very pale and have red/auburn hair blue/green eyes. As nice as it is, I just don't reach for it as much as I tend to prefer either pinks or bronze colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2004 9:48:00 PM More reviews by LucyBelieves

I clicked yes, I would buy this again but I don't think I will ever have to as it is so pigmented. It applies easily on my MAC NC37 skin and wears well. I use it in winter for a flushed look and in the summer it looks lovely with more color in my skin. One of my favourites!