NARS Exhibit A

4.6

on 8/9/2004 10:26:00 AM

It's absolutely gorgeous!!! With the right brush, I find it easy to blend and it's actually one of the most natural looking blush on. But I do think this is one that's designed for those who love playing with makeup. Exhibit A is such a unique color and I love the glow. IMO, it's a must-have even if you already have orgasm/sin blush.

on 7/11/2004 1:14:00 AM

This is the most godawful orange I've ever seen, and you want me to put it on my face? Yes, you too will have that reaction. Try it, just a dab, and blend the hell out of it. Looks great, huh? Natural, and flushy. Add some more. Little bit windburned? And a tetch more..OH NO! CLOWN!
You have to be very careful with this, but with the right amount, careful placement, and blending, it is hands down, the best blush I've ever used. It's such a hot color, that the hue doesn't really show up. It just looks..flushed. Fabulous.
One of the benefits of this, is that you have to be careful. So, IMHO, you might actually get better results because you have to pay so much attention to placement and blending. The one bad thing about this, I have yet to find a powder that neutralizes this out a bit without making me look dead. So if you mess it up, you have to start all over..

on 6/25/2004 2:20:00 PM

This blush can range from totally natural looking & fresh to doll like. Its cool & I like it.

on 6/6/2004 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yeah i know you've read it before but i stll have to say it, this is BRIGHT in the pan! brought this off ebay after reading reviews here. At first i was sad cos i thought i looked like i'd been taking make up tips from ronald macdonald, but then happy coz, wow its gorgeous! but then clown, but wait...its amazing! then, bozo e.t.c you get the idea. So, if you like to live on the edge when it comes to make up get this, in the morning your life will become even more unpredictable as you apply this blush you will wonder, how will I look today? Beaming babe recieving admiring glances on her way to the bus stop? Or balloon animal making, fruit juggling child scarer? A word of warning, my sister calls me "Blushy" when i wear this, and she actually prefers the slapped cheeks look. Thanks, glad to be such a(dis)service to the other fantastic reivewers.

on 6/4/2004 2:53:00 AM

Tomato red describes this blush perfectly. It's an orange toned BRIGHT red. It doesn't blend well for me. I've decided that I can't make this work on my cheeks because it makes me look really oompaloompaesque no matter how lightly I apply it, but I used it as an e/s and it works wonderfully.

on 6/2/2004 5:46:00 PM

wow!!! this blush is stunning, it takes a bit of practice but when you get it right, you get the most beautiful, natural colour. i don't think i will ever have to repurchase, i just have to dab the blush and apply. also i bought it on ebay for 9 ($18) so it was a bargain.

on 5/28/2004 10:31:00 AM

This is such a stunning color when applied sheerly. The MA used this color on me during a makeover and I could not resist getting it. It gives such a rosy, healthy glow and I tend to use a powder brush when applying this blush to prevent getting clown cheeks. The MA also demonstrated using this as eyeshadow and although I would not try this on myself, it looked surprisingly good on her. As other reviewers have mentioned, it wouold also make a great gloss if you slick some clear gloss over it though it would be better to check with the company to see if this product is safe to be used around the eye or mouth area. Retails for AU$60 from Mecca and would gladly repurchase.

on 4/16/2004 12:12:00 PM

This blush is a beautiful color, and looked great when I smudged it on my wrist, but on my face it's just slightly off. I'm NC20 and wear bronzer daily, and it looked just a bit too orange and not red enough to look natural on my skintone. I much prefer MAC Variety, which is more of a sheer tomato red and looks like a natural sunkissed flush on me. Still, I think it's a gorgeous and unique blush, highly pgmented and high-quality like all Nars blushes.

on 4/11/2004 4:21:00 PM

Lovely blush! Of course, it is definitely scary when you open the compact! This blush is my most natural shade, believe it or not. It is the color I naturally blush. I use a Mac#168 brush with this, since the bristles are white I can tell exactly how much pigment I am picking up. I recently swapped this away though. Of course, it is no biggie because I know I am going to reswap for this again anyway! LOL!

on 3/31/2004 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

What can I say about this blush that hasn't already been said? Scariest color I ever bought, also one of my all time favs. Carefull application is a must. You can go from "I do declare, it's a bit warm in here" to full blown circus clown. Artfully applied this gives a bueatiful flush of color, like healthy skin. Great for me who's natural color is sun bleached oatmeal. If I had ruddy cheeks I would pass on this one. Now have two so I never need to be without. One for the train case and one for my purse. This is a great touch-up blush mo matter what color I happen to have on.

Top Rated NARS Products