October 22, 2014 | 2082 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by radiofox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

So I've never been a huge fan of liquid foundation. I've always found it heavy and uncomfortable. Then I found tinted moisturizer I used the Hard Candy stuff, and was pretty satisfied. And finally of course came the blow up of the BB cream. I'd been hearing about this product and actually went into Walmart, looking for the Garnier stuff, mostly because it was supposed to be amazing. When I shop, I tend to look beyond just what I'm buying, so I looked at other BB creams. Today basically every company has a BB cream, back then, they were still a new thing so there were VERY few. The Maybelline product had SPF, which for me was a huge leg up on Garnier. What was more it was about $5 cheaper. I realize some times being cheaper, is a bad thing, but basically this new fangled product came out, I knew little to nothing about, so I went with the cheaper one that had SPF. Take it home, try it, I really liked it. It gave me the evening out I was looking for in a foundation, but the weight og a moisturizer, actually it felt lighter. It wore well through the day, didn't run when I sweat ( while I was on a picket line, and was indeed sweating), and made my skin feel nicer. Let it be known because I tend to get bored and try new products, I DID try the garnier eventually, but have returned time and time again to this product

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by makeup4ever15

Oh, how I wanted to love this. I love Maybelline. Probably my favorite drugstore makeup brand, and I love bb creams, so I thought it would probably be amazing. Before I bought of I came on here to read reviews and after so many mixed reviews, I just had to try it for myself. I got the lightest shade and was so happy that it was actually light enough for my pale faced self. The packaging was good. I like the squeeze tube bottles because I get the amount I want without over count it. I thought the colors and design was cute. As for the product itself, once I squeezed some out of onto my hand, my feelings for the bb cream started to dwindle. It was runny and way to wet. I prefer to apply any makeup with a brush because even if my hands are clean, I find it gross rubbing something in my face if its not moisturizer. Saying that, there was no way I could apply this with a brush. Best application would be with fingers without it looking streaking. It applied nicely, blended well, but offered no coverage. I don't need much, but would like some to help with my redness. I can give it this, of did even out skin tone..some. the finish is just nasty. I have pretty normal skin, and this made me look like an oil slick! Dewy is good, greasy and oily, absolutely not. I tried setting while my rimmel stay matte and could still see shine. The feeling of the gross shine, I had to wash it off not even 10 minutes of applying it. MAYBELLINE!! WHY?!?! I Just wasn't $7 straight into the trash.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2013 More reviews by Purplegal

It's just okay - nothing great, but not bad either. It does blur imperfections and even skin tone. The SPF is the most attractive feature for me. However, it does oxidize in a couple of hours and made my face shiny. Would I repurchase? Yes, if my budget is tight.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by KyleeKay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first time I tried it, it was on a whim. I should have checked the reviews before spending about ten dollars on this. The first time I used this, the first thing that came to mind was, 'splotchy'. It looked so fake, I hated it. I couldn't stand the greasy feeling either. I took it off nearly only seconds after I put it on. I would not recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by heather155

I really dislike this BB cream. I have oily, acne-prone skin and this seemed to make my skin even worse. It did a good job at covering up redness, but didn't seem to cover pimples very well. Within 30 minutes prior to application, my face would be super oily! Overall, if you have acne prone or oily skin, this isn't for you!! Get this if you need very minimal coverage and have somewhat dry to normal skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Nitala

If you're just using this as a tinted moisturizer, then this will be fine. It feels nice and light and it's affordable. I would use another sunscreen though. But this is not a BB cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by beautyfu13

Eh. This bb cream evened out my skin tone and all, but throughout the day it got me super super oily more than my normal liquid foundation. Its good for a quicky and that's all

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by DMarieRT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After trying many BB Creams I've found Maybelline Dream Fresh to be the best. I received so many compliments. I used a bit of powder with this to set it. It stood fresh and natural looking all day on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by joanaBananaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bb cream shit. this will only look good if you have clear smooth skin. it made me super oily so watch out for that.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by amber_nussbaum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a recommendation from a friend who has similar skin. It didn't work for me. It was watery and didn't give me the coverage I was looking for. I didn't want studio-perfect coverage, just a little evening out or SOMETHING, and it didn't do even that. I couldn't tell I was wearing anything.