September 18, 2014 | 1712 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 9:03:00 PM More reviews by rvbolorin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this due to the good reviews and I agree that this is really a good product. Easy to apply, stays in place, long lasting, easy to take off. So far, no complaints.I bought in Blueberry and the color is beautiful. They should have more variety of colors available.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2008 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've bought it because of the great reviews here and I'm glad I did. The mousse tip is sooooo soft and sooo gentle to my eyes... hard to believe but it goes on like butter. I also have MAC fluidline. It's great too but I use this for a night out because it's more noticable than the Artline, but Artline is so great for every day use!! I have to say that MAC fluidline stays on longer than the Artline but both products are masterpieces!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 4:31:00 PM More reviews by outspokenwallflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this liner. Im currently on my second, and shortly after starting it, I decided to take a break from Artliner to indulge in some other brands and see if they did the job just as well.

I hardly think so.

Artliners precision tip is so precise; I have shaky, unsteady hands, and if its a liner with a brush, I wont even bother. Then there are some other liners who's tips are so hard that they hurt and it feels like Im drawing on my eyelid with a sharp pen. But Artliner is a dream. Its tip is soft and delicate, but firm enough to give you full control of how thick, thin, neat or creative you want to go with your application. Though the price is definetely steep, I have no qualms about coming back to this. You get the best for what you paid for, and the color is so rich and gorgeous. I'll never stray again, Artliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2008 12:42:00 PM More reviews by dipshot

Very precise product, goes on the eyes easily and without much practice. Only four lippies because it's not waterproof so I only use it on the upper eyelids. The color [black] is very sharp and bring the eyes out very well. I love the applicator because it's very accurate and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 8:04:00 AM More reviews by lil_pie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE BEST. There is a reason why Lancome Artliners hold more than one place on Top 10. That is where they belong. Intense, solid colours, glides on like a DREAM. I almost gasped out loud when I first tried it on; the line I got was sooo perfect, and best of all lasts allllllll day and night (I even slept with it on). I have never tried any other liner that lasted sooo long on me and DID NOT SMUDGE <-- this is extremely important cos I am very oily and I absolutely destest the look of racoon eyes.

Application comes with ease- tip is fine enough for a thin line, yet flexible enough for a thick. I'll ALWAYS have one of these babies in my makeup bag.

A+++
I don't think I'll ever use anything else. Get one, you'll never look back. I don't think you can say you've tried liquid eyeliner until you do ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2007 9:38:00 PM More reviews by xSazx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have never mastered applying a liquid or gel liner in my life. But this one is fantastic to apply. The brush seems to be soft enough to glide straight over your lid but hard enough for you to have full control over it. The only issue I have with it is without eyeshadow it fades off really quickly.. but on top of eyeshadow it easily lasts all day and night.. even through the night when I sleep with it on (naughty, I know!). I do feel like there could be more product in the package for the price though, it seems to run out quite quickly with me. I would definintely reccomend it to everyone though!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 9:30:00 PM More reviews by annemosca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok, girls....here is an example of "you get what you pay for"....this is NOT the cheapest liquid eyeliner on the planet, but LORD it is amazing. My eyeliner has never, ever looked so good. I like that dark Audrey Hepburn look, and I need it to last ALL day, and this is the perfect eyeliner for that! I bought it in Noir (basic black).....PERFECT. Don't think I'll ever, ever go back to anything else. HG!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2007 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Dessen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have these babies in Noir and Spectrum, which is a really pretty shimmery purple with gold specks. (pic in profile). These go on great, a smooth line with litte effort. I love the chic packaging as well as its endurance. It lasts all day on me, until I remove it with water and a washcloth. I also have two L'Oreal liquid liners, and I do admit that these are practically carbon copies. Artliners are still better IMO. L'Oreals are way cheaper though, I think you can three for one artliner.

Verdict: I say get the Lancome artliners if you are able to splurge, and save on L'Oreals if you're a poor college student like me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2007 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Isabella07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this stuff based on the good reviews, but when I got it home to try out, I was disappointed that it was not easy to control (no more easier than any other liner on the market). Even the Lancome lady warned me that it takes practice to get it right, but I bought it anyway cause I was there and I was still hopeful. The only good thing about it is its nice consistency, it doesn't flake and is not watery or runny.

Save your money and buy Cover Girl Line Exact -if you are looking for an easier liquid liner to apply, it has the same style felt tip like the Lancome liner, but it is in a much smaller tube so you can wrap your fingers around it very well -makes for easy application.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2007 9:10:00 AM More reviews by christinedyer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Aftr reading all the rave reviews on this I was compelled to write my own review and mourn for my poor Artliner, who is now buried underneath a foot of clutter in my room. :'(
The pen shape makes this super easy to use, it's the only liquid liner that ever looked good on me. I have it in black and it's so easy to make a super thin OR a thick line. Dries quickly and the formula is semi-thick so it's easy to smudge out. I love this stuff.
I got it in my X-Mas stocking so I can't say anything about the price.
RIP ARTLINER.
maybe I'll go clean my room..