October 23, 2014 | 1558 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2008 12:52:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful product!!! I needed a good, non-smearing, long wearing eyeliner for Valentines and this one fit the bill. I got the shimmery black. It goes on smooth and you can control the size of the line. Stayed put all night long, no smearing, no running and it didn't end up on my top eyelid like most eyeliners. A good trick for even more staying power and a dramatic eye is to first use Lancomes waterproof eyeliner and then go over it with this, let it dry and you have a beautiful bold eye. I'm going back to buy some other colors. Only drawback is you have to keep your eyes shut after applying for a few minutes to let it dry completely. but worth it! Love it! Lancome is becoming my favorite makeup line.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by ninnermier2

Love it! This is the first and only liquid eyeliner that I have ever bought. I would always try my friends' liquid eyeliners and constantly mess up, so I thought that I could never buy one. So one day I decided to try this one out and I am SO happy I did. It goes on soo smoothly and easily. I have it Noir so it really defines and brings out my dark eyes. It is not waterproof so I can't put it on the bottom, but I dont even care. It's pretty long lasting and stronger than any eye pencil I've ever bought. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 9:03:00 PM More reviews by rvbolorin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this due to the good reviews and I agree that this is really a good product. Easy to apply, stays in place, long lasting, easy to take off. So far, no complaints.I bought in Blueberry and the color is beautiful. They should have more variety of colors available.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2008 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've bought it because of the great reviews here and I'm glad I did. The mousse tip is sooooo soft and sooo gentle to my eyes... hard to believe but it goes on like butter. I also have MAC fluidline. It's great too but I use this for a night out because it's more noticable than the Artline, but Artline is so great for every day use!! I have to say that MAC fluidline stays on longer than the Artline but both products are masterpieces!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 4:31:00 PM More reviews by outspokenwallflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this liner. Im currently on my second, and shortly after starting it, I decided to take a break from Artliner to indulge in some other brands and see if they did the job just as well.

I hardly think so.

Artliners precision tip is so precise; I have shaky, unsteady hands, and if its a liner with a brush, I wont even bother. Then there are some other liners who's tips are so hard that they hurt and it feels like Im drawing on my eyelid with a sharp pen. But Artliner is a dream. Its tip is soft and delicate, but firm enough to give you full control of how thick, thin, neat or creative you want to go with your application. Though the price is definetely steep, I have no qualms about coming back to this. You get the best for what you paid for, and the color is so rich and gorgeous. I'll never stray again, Artliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2008 12:42:00 PM More reviews by dipshot

Very precise product, goes on the eyes easily and without much practice. Only four lippies because it's not waterproof so I only use it on the upper eyelids. The color [black] is very sharp and bring the eyes out very well. I love the applicator because it's very accurate and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 8:04:00 AM More reviews by lil_pie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THE BEST. There is a reason why Lancome Artliners hold more than one place on Top 10. That is where they belong. Intense, solid colours, glides on like a DREAM. I almost gasped out loud when I first tried it on; the line I got was sooo perfect, and best of all lasts allllllll day and night (I even slept with it on). I have never tried any other liner that lasted sooo long on me and DID NOT SMUDGE <-- this is extremely important cos I am very oily and I absolutely destest the look of racoon eyes.

Application comes with ease- tip is fine enough for a thin line, yet flexible enough for a thick. I'll ALWAYS have one of these babies in my makeup bag.

A+++
I don't think I'll ever use anything else. Get one, you'll never look back. I don't think you can say you've tried liquid eyeliner until you do ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2007 9:38:00 PM More reviews by xSazx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have never mastered applying a liquid or gel liner in my life. But this one is fantastic to apply. The brush seems to be soft enough to glide straight over your lid but hard enough for you to have full control over it. The only issue I have with it is without eyeshadow it fades off really quickly.. but on top of eyeshadow it easily lasts all day and night.. even through the night when I sleep with it on (naughty, I know!). I do feel like there could be more product in the package for the price though, it seems to run out quite quickly with me. I would definintely reccomend it to everyone though!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2007 9:30:00 PM More reviews by annemosca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok, girls....here is an example of "you get what you pay for"....this is NOT the cheapest liquid eyeliner on the planet, but LORD it is amazing. My eyeliner has never, ever looked so good. I like that dark Audrey Hepburn look, and I need it to last ALL day, and this is the perfect eyeliner for that! I bought it in Noir (basic black).....PERFECT. Don't think I'll ever, ever go back to anything else. HG!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2007 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Dessen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have these babies in Noir and Spectrum, which is a really pretty shimmery purple with gold specks. (pic in profile). These go on great, a smooth line with litte effort. I love the chic packaging as well as its endurance. It lasts all day on me, until I remove it with water and a washcloth. I also have two L'Oreal liquid liners, and I do admit that these are practically carbon copies. Artliners are still better IMO. L'Oreals are way cheaper though, I think you can three for one artliner.

Verdict: I say get the Lancome artliners if you are able to splurge, and save on L'Oreals if you're a poor college student like me.