September 24, 2014 | 1518 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by ChgoSyd78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This blush might make possible HG status for me. I have been wearing it all week on top of a very emollient moisturizer and the Garnier BB Cream. Talk about staying power! This blush lasted through a two mile walk in seventy degree weather. I am writing this review at close to 5pm and the product looks exactly like it did when I applied it at 7am.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by cmannequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This product is more of a gimmick. It does have quite an interesting texture, and yes it is very fun to touch. It isnt super pigmented, this blush is more for those who want something very natural and quick in the morning. Very easy to apply and "goof-proof'

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by ammasprajna

#05 Fresh Pink: I like the look of this color, but I find the texture pretty hard to work with. It doesn't blend out very well, but this particular shade is a pretty, fresh color for spring. I wish it were a little creamier—once it's on my fingers it feels sort of powdery and I have to really pay close attention to get an even, blended look.
EDIT 4/19/2012: I upgraded this from 2 stars to 4 because I tried it again with the Sephora Pro Blush Brush #49 instead of my fingers and it went on much better. Not mind-blowing, but I'll definitely use this more often now because I really do think #05 Fresh Pink is a good color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Makeupaddict90210

I love this product! And I am sooo glad I bought it, and will repurchase this blush. The only thing is it is kinda sheer and natural, but by any means it is totally build-able. Totally love it even though it is a bit expensive for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 2:34:00 AM More reviews by 0Bicycle0

I bought this in a rosy pink shade on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. I was puzzled by the "bounce" idea at first but got used to it. Easily buildable and blendable. Also very natural-looking and pretty. The shades are matte, though, and while some people might be more into that, I wish it maybe had a tiny tiny bit of shimmer. Just a tiny bit more "radiance" or something. Overall, I'm very pleased. Would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by macgirl154

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this blush because it sounded so unique and it really is. The consistensey is amazing and very nice and the oigmentation is excellent and the color is very blendable

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought these due to all the hype they were getting but they are really REALLY overrated. The pigmentation is mediocre, and I hate the consistency, its really hard to apply and to blend. Yes they are quite unique but not worth it cause after 1 use, mines are ruined. The dream mousse blushes were a lot better !

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by afrakanpearl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Coffee Cake. I had very low expectations for this product because of the mixed reviews. This is a decent blush, especially if you want a nice wash of color that is more on the natural side. I apply it by literally tapping the product directly to my face and then blending it out. If you want more pigmentation you would need to use this as a base and then apply a powder blush.

Overall, the texture is unique and it is very blend-able once on the skin. Maybelline needs to come out with more colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/29/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by jenlchristensen

I find that using a flat bronzer brush and "tapping" it into the product and then tapping it into the apples of my cheeks really made a difference in how it looked on my skin- went from "ehh" to "I'd buy it again."

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Staaash27

Pigmentation is great! Love this awesome unique product! So need more colors!