July 24, 2014 | 1819 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by annahch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought the Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait. While I love the dark pink base of the lip butter, I feel like there's way too much gold glitter in it. This could be a great everyday lip colour, but the glitter makes it a bit too blingy for me to wear during the day. It does enhance the natural colour of my lips though, and is quite moisturising. However on some days it feels too heavy and sticky. The lip butters are ridiculously expensive in Australia ($21.99 for one ... seriously?!), but I ordered mine on Amazon where I could get the US price. Overall it's quite a good product, I just wish there were bits about it that I could change so that I could wear it more often.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by missbrightside08

I don't see what the hype is about :( I bought one thinking it was going to be very moisturizing and long lasting like people said, but actually it dries out quickly and gives your lips a weird pasty, chalky feeling after maybe 40 minutes. The product also doesn't look that great on the lips, I have to blot my lips a lot to even out the product which applies thickly and is very sticky. After you apply it it actually accentuates the fine lines on your lips. Overall, not moisturizing, and doesn't look good

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by AnnaMD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in the shade Peach Parfait and thought that it would be - well, what the name said- peachy, but this was more of a light pink. This product also had a lot of glitter and gold shimmer that I could feel when I smacked my lips together. Personally, I do not like that. I also felt like this had a little bit of product for the $6-7 I spent on it. I would not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by sweetiesweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Doesn't live up to the hype, but isn't bad! I have Peach Parfait and Tutti Frutti (1 neutral, 1 bright :P) and I like Tutti Frutti more! The packaging has a problem swiveling down. There's no SPF and it isn't moisturizing, but it isn't drying either.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by amyfarrow

I have this in fig jam, red velvet, gumdrop, creamsicle, cherry tart, and creme brulee. I love them all. The colour is pigmented but sheer. It does feel smooth like a balm, and it doesn't dry my lips. Packaging is adorable, and you can clearly see the actual colour through the clear top of the tube. Definitely not long lasting, but pretty, easy, and fun.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2012 6:27:00 PM More reviews by nippie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have all Twenty of these and as time has gone by my opinion has gone down on them. They're pretty but the creamier ones will only last for a few minutes on the lips and even can make lips look even more dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Flybane

I bought Peach Parfait and Tutti Frutti. Unfortunately, I find that they don't feel at all moisturizing, and in fact I feel like my lips are drier afterwards, and while it's on, it feels thick and sticky. Peach Parfait is too light to affect the color of my lips, so it ends up looking like I have some whitish shimmery stuff on. Tutti Frutti is actually a nice color, no glitter, and slightly sheer, but it just isn't a comfortable formula for me. I have lipsticks that feel more moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by cs1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this in peach parfait and, unlike other reviews on here, I haven't found the shimmer to be a problem. As the colour is quite natural, I find the shimmer just gives it a nice touch, without affecting the texture of the product. It makes my lips feel really soft, without the stickiness of a lip gloss. I love the quilted look of the packaging, and it feels much more luxurious that just a lip balm. I would recommend this product - I'm definitely going to be trying this in more colours.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased the lip butter in plum, and found the color to be too pink for me. The application was very smooth, and the lipstick felt moisturizing, but also "heavy" to me. The color lasted on me as long as regular lipsticks, which is good for such a "buttery" lipstick. Not a favorite of mine.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by shyaa

I bought this color in peach, and I found that it was too shimmery and did not show up well on my lips (my lips have a lot of natural color anyway). All that seemed to show up was the chunky glitter. The only thing I liked was how moisturizing it seemed to be, although I am not sure how well that would last throughout the day. I do not recommend this product, atleast in the color peach.