October 1, 2014 | 1169 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was on the hunt for a new mascara and came across the rave reviews for this. Of course, I had to go to Walgreens and get it as soon as I read how amazing it was. Seriously, cheapest stuff out there, and GREAT quality! My HG mascara is L'Oreals Extra Collagen Volume, but this is some competition for it! I tried it out first like a month or two ago, for some reason I didn't like it. I recently tried it again, and I am IN LOVE! I like huge lashes, I know some people go for a natural look, I go for the huge, falsies, dramatic look. This gives me that! I put two coats of this on first, then another coat of the Extra Collagen one, and OMG holy lashes! It makes my lashes thick, long, black, volumized, and simply AMAZING! Seriously recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by purplescarf6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm just going to add to the dozens of rave reviews and say that I love this and think it's the best mascara ever. Just as others have mentioned, it gives ridiculous volume and wonderful length. It's dirt cheap. I got it for less than 3 bucks at Walgreens. I get doll-like, multiple-compliments-a-day lashes for less than a drink at Starbucks. Awesome. The packaging is lovely and simple. The brush it great, big enough to do its job but small enough to get itty-bitty lashes. The formula is on the wet side, but not so wet to where it gets everywhere when you blink. I can only think of two cons, and they are easily avoided (at least for me). It can clump if you apply too much. I don't normally have an issue with this at all, but sometimes if I cake it on it can clump together. Again, highly avoidable. Secondly, it doesn't hold a curl the best. I avoid this by curling before and after I put it on, and BAM! issue solved. I do understand if you have lashes that are stubborn when it comes to curling this can be an issue though. Bottom line: Seriously, I don't see why anyone wouldn't try this at least once. If you like (or love!) it, then you just found a great, affordable mascara. If you don't like it, then hey, you only lost 3 bucks! I have and will buy this over and over and over. And over.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by misanders

If you like thick, clumpy mascara then this is perfect for you. Unfortunately it did not work for me. Even after wiping the wand off I ended up with too much on my lashes. I could not use this without combing through my lashes every time. Because the formula is so heavy my lashes wouldn't curl like the normally do.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by hahalex21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Okay, I really liked the end result of this mascara. It made my lashes look thick and volumized. That's about where the good points end. The opening for the wand is too big so it leaves a TON of product on the brush, you have to wipe some off to make it useable. It's very wet and a lot ends up on your eyelid no matter how careful you are. A carefully placed tissue behind lashes during application will fix that, but still.
My big issue with it is most likely just me. I used it for about four days, and it was the only product I changed in my routine. Within a few days the skin around my lashline was incredibly sore. I immediately stopped using the mascara and the soreness went away after three more days, but the rest of my face broke out in a rash. Keep in mind I changed absolutely nothing with what I put on my face besides this mascara. Foundation, eye primer, skincare, everything was the same as it's always been. There's something in this mascara I had an allergic reaction to which I've never experienced before from a makeup product. If you're sensitive to cosmetics, I'd advise skipping this one. My face is still recovering after not using it for over a week. I just can't recommend something like this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by JaanBlack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

what can I say, I'm in love with a $2.99 mascara. The volume is amazing, good length and no clumps...I repeat, no clumps....$2.99....better than Dior, Benefit, and every other mascara Sephora carries (yes, I've pretty much tried them all). Btwn this and "Full & Soft", I'll never spend more than $10 on mascara again. I totally suggest you try it, you literally have nothing to lose (you spend more on dental floss)

update 5/28/13: ummm, you get what you pay for with this mascara. It's great as a backup but it DOES clump and dry out (too much) so keep it just in case but I suggest you try CG Pro Super Thick

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by ash5181

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sorry everyone, Im going to be the disenter here. IMO this is not black enough, too wet (flecks on my brow one) and doesn't do much for volume or length. My lashes were spidery, sparse and grey-ish. I really wanted to love this. For reference my HG was Max Factor Lash Lift and pretty much all the MF mascaras - very black (most imp), dramatic and buildable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:02:00 AM More reviews by JudiWickham

I have been on a mission for a few years now, to find the best mascara for me. One that will stay on through hot yoga and the rest of the day, without smudging or flaking. Then, remove easily at the end of the day. Lots of volume and length, also desirable. I got this one the same week as I got GA's eyes to kill waterproof. GA's was $30, Jordana's $2.99! Very similar products, I applied one on on eye, the other on the other eye. Could not tell which was which. Jordana's was easier to remove and gave as big fluttery lashes, as the GA one. There was a tiny bit of smudging for both products, would like to deduct half a star! However, if used with Clarins double fix, no smudges... This is a real beauty bargain.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by erikabrining

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is pretty much my HG. I have actually gotten compliments on my lashes, which I feel are ordinarily pretty average. It's gentle on my sensitive eyes, and produces an even coat of very black color in just one coat (which is my preference). Lashes are lightly curled, and it stays on all day. I also like that the tube is relatively slim - what's with all of these super fat tubes these days, anyway? It's not like they have more product in them or anything and they take up soooo much room in a makeup bag. This one is just about perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by amyov

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used Lancome and then Dior mascaras for years, but they cost a lot. I've tried other drugstore brands and figured I was sacrificing some volume for the money. This mascara is seriously good, and I think I paid $3 or $4 for it. I am a one-coat kind of gal and one coat really does volumize my lashes. Will recommend and will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by adriennesmith

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has become my new favorite mascara. It's dirt cheap and gives great length, volume, and dark tint to my lashes. It's a lot better than some of the pricey mascaras I have in my collection.