December 20, 2014 | 1717 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by lah1313

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't believe I've waited so long to try this. I admit it. I've been a mascara snob. Several tubes of dior, lancome, guerlain, tarte, buxom... i have a few drug store brands, but they never seem to work for me. I thought at $2.99. No way can this be good. BUT IT IS SO BLACK. AND GOES ON LIKE BUTTER. AND it stayed on all day at work chasing around 5 and 6 year olds with no raccoon eyes. Packaging is not the prettiest, but for the price you can't expect Dior packaging. Love the product anyway. Will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 6:17:00 AM More reviews by victoriamorgan

False lashes in a tube. It's a drugstore product so it should be easy to get but honestly I have to snatch up the remaining 2 or 3 in the case because it's only there once every few months! No flaking, no clumping, adds volume AND length. The raves about Dior Show especially considering it's price, seem so silly. I found it's application brush comically large, it's formula too wet and it added zero volume. Jordana surprisingly has some really great products. I am a bit of a makeup snob in general, assuming price equals quality but as I research ingredients I'm learning that I couldn't have been more wrong. This mascara at 2.99 USD is a STEAL and Makeup Geeks eyeshadows at $6 USD have taught me a lesson :) (Still all about UDPP though) Have a beautiful day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by blondefornow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this based on Msgoldgirl (youtube) being a fan. My HG mascara for the past five years has been CHanel's Inimitable and YSL cil. Lately however, I noticed a lot of flaking a few hours after application of the Chanel. My last tube smelled "off" after only 3-4 weeks of use (purchased at Chanel in Paris) so I was becoming disillusioned. While placing an order at Drugstore.com I put this in my cart as well. I didn't have high hopes, but gave it a shot. Wow! I have long, thin lashes and this made me look like I was wearing false lashes after only two coats! The brush is great. I had no issue with too much product coming out of the tube, and most important of all...I had absolutely no flaking throughout the day!! This mascara is an absolute gem! I admit that oart of the appeal of a luxury brand is psychological. It is just nice to use something expensive. When that fancy brand costs you 30 and smells gross after a month, some of the shine fades. I can't say yet how this will stack up after a month of use, but so far...I am sold!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a good mascara, but I feel it dries out really fast. After it dries, it starts to clump alot more. I can't wear this now without combing through my lashes alot, it goes on quite unevenly. But yes, very decent mascara for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

This stuff is AMAZING! It's only 2.99. Forget high priced mascara this stuff blows it all out of the water. It lengthens and makes my lashes so full. No spider lashes and it doesn't bleed or streak. I've had people ask if I was wearing falsies when I wear this.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by VintageBeauty427

BEST MASCARA EVER. This gives you length AND volume! The name says it all! It lasts a VERY long time! It lasted about 6-7 months for me! And it's only 2.99 at my Walgreens! Towards the end of it's shelf-life,it will become VERY thick and goopy! If you have trouble putting the wand back in due to a super thick consistency,it's time to throw it out,hun!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by aabilez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The first time I got this mascara I got the tube with the pink writing and I was very underwhelmed. I had read all the great reviews on here and just didn't get the hype. I started thinking I had picked up the wrong one. A week or so ago I picked up the tube with purple writing and it is really good!! I love the brush. It lengthens and volumizes for me which is a miracle. I look for both in a mascara but just didn't think it existed. I have given up on lengthening at all because I would rather have volume. This gives both! It can get a little clumpy on me and the formula dries a little crunchy if that makes sense but for the price and the combination of length and volume I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by kim080464

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For a $3 or less mascara you really can't go wrong with this. Honestly, guys and gals this is by far my favorite mascara.I have tried a range of high and low end. I always see those darned commercials with the gorgeous lashes (only to find out they are wearing false lashes) and think I will find better if I run out and buy the product immediately. I think I am over it. Truly ladies, if you want super stunning lashes invest in some natural looking falsies and master applying them. Otherwise, this mascara will do.

First off, this mascara dries pretty quick. I apply two coats. if you try to add any more than that, it will clump and get messy. However, I don't think a third coat would add any more drama. Two is perfect.

Second, this seems to lengthen and volumize. my lashes have never looked longer or fuller.

Some of my other favorites are:telescopic carbon black, voluminous carbon black, rimmel lash accelerator. However the Jordana is my favorite. Even the others I mentioned are in the $6-$7 range. Jordana is under $3. Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by lciaravi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This really is a 'hidden' treasure of a great bargain of a fantastic thickening mascara. Just 3-4 strokes of this, and my lashes look great. Does not smudge, but removes easily. Go get you some!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by sweetsmell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yeah, it's crazy how cheap and good this mascara is. It applies easily, it gives me super plush and long lashes, and it removes easily (but didn't smudge.) I do blot the tip on a paper towel since there is no edge to remove excess mascara on the wand, but I usually do that anyway, so not a bother for me. Try this stuff...it's $3.99 at MOST and I find the hype is true.