July 30, 2014 | 1258 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this mascara after reading that it's wondrous layered over the Wet n' Wild and it seriously is! I do two coats of the WNW and then one coat of this and my sparse, thin (but oddly long) lashes turn into BAM! Huge lashes! Love it!
And it's cheaper than that Dior mascara that flakes and has a horrible brush and ew. Like, a lot cheaper. So for the price, it's quite a gem!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by 11233

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

To be fair, I've only had this mascara on for 5 minutes but so far it's amazing enough to make me rush to the computer to leave a RAVING review. (which, is saying quite a bit as I've only left one review before this: for the Nars Exhibit A blush - also love)

I'm 49 with skimpy, short and rather sparse lashes. NOT any more, bitches! (hee hee) Loving my new long, lush lashes. I'll try to edit this later if I find it flakes, smudges or otherwise disappoints.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Karolina88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What can I sayÖI simply love this mascara!!!! It is amazing it does the job very well and is very easy on the pocket. I refuse to pay 20 or so dollars on mascaras. For me personally itís crazy to pay so much money for a product that I could easily get it at the drug store. I bought my mascara at local Walgreen for about 2.99+tax, but now for some reason it went up and it is 3.49 which I donít mind because I will still repurchase it over and over again. Not only is this mascara lengthening but also adds volume to my lashes. I have pretty long lashes, but they are not pulshed like I want them to be with this mascara I get everything I want and more. I tried many mascaras and this is by far one of my favorites. Itís worth every penny and could be easily compared to many high end mascaras. GO OUT AND GET IT YOU BE AMAZED.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by MoG04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok, so I am writing this review as a "first time" user. I am not sure how I will feel if I do something different and use it again but here is here I stand now. I will update this once I've used it a few more times. 12.18.12 Bought this for $2.99 (awesome!) from walgreens. I read all the hype with this and decided I MUST try! So during application I usually use liquid eyeliner before applying my mascara. This lead me to have LOTS of clumping. I couldn't get this to perform like everyone says, my curl even fell further down. I will try again tomorrow and see if I can try it a different way and get better results.

update12.21.12: well looks like i gave it 3 tries and i still find it to be clumping and not as grand as everyone says BUT on a side note found a very worthy competitor at $1.97!! Walmart buy, NYC sky rise mascara was awesome at volume and not a lot of clumping!! Highly recommend for the cost.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by PurpleMongoose12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this because I really wanted a good volumizing mascara and I got this because it was cheap. Well this clumps up my lashes together to make it look like I have like 6 eyelashes (not cute). I have to take off alot of product on the wand because the mascara stopper barely takes off mascara leaving the wand with alot of mascara. With one layer its okay but I want more volume so the second layer comes and it clumps up with the 6 eyelash look. I would not buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this mascara based upon all the positive reviews. I really wanted to like it but this mascara flakes and was hard to work with. I would not repurchased.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by nightinggale07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara I've tried so far. The price is right (around $3). The packaging is a pretty standard affair. The formula is great! I don't like too wet or too dry formulas but this is a great middle ground. I have shrimpy little lashes that are naturally curly. This formula lengthens and volumizes without clumping and holds a curl. It dries quite stiff, which I don't personally mind because this mascara doesn't feel heavy when it dries either- which some stiffer ones tend to do. Usually, I get mascara seeping by the end of the day- not with this! It stays put and doesn't flake off.

The only thing that I would dock this for is that the stopper inside doesn't scrape off any mascara...a ton of product comes out on the wand every time. I just wipe the excess off and move on. I didn't dock any points though because that is a minor flaw and I will still continue to repurchase this wonderful product again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by flatteries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MASCARA! Oftentimes, I feel like drugstore mascaras are overpriced for what they are. But this little gem only cost me $3.99 (only because I bought it when on vacation in California and the Walgreens was in front of the hotel, making the prices more expensive. I've seen it locally for about $2.49) and it is so good! It makes my lashes look amazing, both long and voluminous, and it LASTS! It has never given me raccoon eyes on a day I've worn it. I just curl my lashes and apply it, and it opens up my eyes and makes them look 10x more awake! I also love that the formula isn't very thick as some mascaras are, which makes your lashes feel heavy and makes it difficult to keep your eyes open for the first few minutes after you've applied them. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Gemstone221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Like many people, I am addicted to buying mascara. I often alternate between products because I do think that some products are better for certain looks than others. That said, I am very impressed with this mascara. I feel like I always pay too much money for a mascara that leaves much to be desired. I know this mascara has quite a following and I am sure that people, like me, who like this mascara, have their own reasons for liking it so much. Everyoneís lashes are different. My four roommates and I all use different brands and swear by them because our lashes are so different. This might not work as well on one of them as it did for me. I think thatís important to remember when reviewing a product.
I think for $2, this product isnít a huge gamble, whereas DiorShow is over $20.
I will probably buy this again because its affordable and I like how it made my lashes look gigantic and thick. I do not need falsies with this!
I have attached a photo as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 7:05:00 AM More reviews by ch4n

HG mascara!Thanks to MUA.
Asian here, with short-uneven and sparse lashes and way too lazy to wear falsies, and heavens, this mascara works nicely.

Overall :
- 1 coat = lengthen my lashes.seriously. i hardly get this result from any mascaras i have ever tried.i comb my lashes too to get natural look, otherwise it will look like i wear falsies.
- 2 coats = instant falsies.again, need to comb my lashes or the lashes will clump here and there.
** i don't use lash primer, i just use any clear mascara and curl my lashes BEFORE i use this mascara, then comb my lashes afterwards**
- Unnatural? Yes. But it's because my natural lashes are just uneven short hair here and there. So I kinda need and like this one. Dude, I have no lashes, for Pete's sake! Plus, the need of getting 'dolly & natural' falsies is now all gone. All I need is individual falsies [just 3 on each top & bottom lashes], apply this baby in a single coat, and I have that dramatic & sexy lashes.
- Dries forever, like, forever. I have to be extra patient to wait for this to dry out completely before I continue to 'paint' another part of my eyes/face.
- It doesn't smudge/budge, and I sweat a lot since I work as photographer. I do all kind of poses to get the best angle, and that gets me to sweat. Most mascara just bleed/smudge/budge whatever, and at the end of the day, I'm a raccoon. I don't like waterproof mascara because they're a pain to remove, but this doesn't smudge at all yet so easy to remove.
- It adds cute gloss to my lashes.
- It is pitch black, absolute no-joke black. Not charcoal, not dusty black, not grayish black. And i like this jet black color.

will definitely buy again.