April 21, 2014 | 703 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Wow! This palette certainly lives up to the hype! Finally got my hands on this as it's only just been released here in Canada and I've searched high and low with no avail until earlier this week I found one at my local Wal Mart - Thank you lawd!
Beautiful, Beautiful shades that are very wearable for the day or fantastic to create a smokey eye - have been using my Cover Girl Intense Shadow Blast (the brown one) underneath and wow! I'm in love!
Great, great palette, especially now that fall has arrived and out of all my eyeshadows, I've been reaching for this one everyday since I purchased.
Only "complaint" is I wish the bottom left brown wasn't as dark and a little more wearable.
Regardless I love this and if you can find it, GET IT !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

I bought this because while I love my Naked palette, I wanted something with some green because I like to wear greens occasionally with my blue-grey eyes. I thought about getting a few singles but I happened across this palette at Walgreens and thought the greens looked really nice. I've seen the raves on this website but never really looked at it before but the greens really are awesome!

I wore the green side today over TFSI and after about 8 hours of wear there is only minimal fading. I actually mixed the eyelid shade and the browbone shade to put on my eyelid. I mixed the crease and the browbone shade together for my crease and use the definer as an eyeliner. I used the other browbone color as a highlight. It looks really nice. This really impresses me. I'm happy I didn't spend a lot of money on a couple of singles because this really does a nice job for 5 bucks. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 12:56:00 AM More reviews by meowrena

This palette is great! However, I don't find myself using it as much as I thought I would.

While it has great colours, I find that I don't use the colours in the palette together; I often mix with colours from other brands to find the right combination. The colours are also very soft and susceptible to smashing upon dropping the palette (accidentally).

However, I find this to be a great alternative to Kat Von D's Ludwig palette (about $44 CDN) as most of the colours are the same, but the WnW palette is all shimmer whereas Ludwig is a mixture of shimmer and matte.

This product is great for the price (~$5) and definitely a great neutral palette to add to your collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by songforafriend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this at Walmart for less than $5-what a steal! As for the eyeshadows themselves, I really like all the colours. They're all gorgeous and pigmented. And they're neither sparkly or matte, so a nice in-between.
They are really crumbly though, even with the lightest of pressure from your brush. And if you apply too much then you're bound to have little clumps of the shadow under your eyes and on your cheeks. If you don't want to shell out the big bucks for something of higher quality (my faves are UD eyeshadows), then this is great too at the price point. Come on, at $5 what is there to lose?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by brightcolorsforever

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great neutral pallete. I also own the UD naked palette but I reach for my comfort zone more often(really lives up to its name). Be careful- I was rough with the left definer shade and a small piece broke off (had to clean off the whole pallete). It still gets five lippies because this is only 4.99 and just as lovely as my expensive naked pallete.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by mcasta7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this for awhile & I absolutely LOVE it. The colors are beautiful, pigmented & so soft. You can create so many looks & easily go from day to night. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by buggyness

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love all the colors on the left side of this pallette and the one duochrome blue/brown on the right-my fav. These are really wearable but shimmery colors. Under a good primer, they last all day. A total bargain eyeshadow with pretty good pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by anjyewilleatyou

This palette is soooo beautiful! I'm in love with every color. The eyeshadows are very pigmented, come in a good set of hues, and are almost cream-like. Considering that they are dupes of MAC colors, I'm extremely impressed by the quality and the price of this palette. I'd definitely buy this again, and I'm going to go buy the other sets!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by stcxtc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Returned this - wasn't impressed at all. The definer shades crumbled after I opened it (I didn't even get to USE the definer shades yet!). The fallout got all over the highlight shades and turned into a big powdery mess. I bought ALL the 8 pan palettes at once when Walgreens got a new shipment in, and returned all of them. Didn't even open or swatched the other palettes b/c I was afraid they'd all crumble too. I'd pass on this, even though it's really cheap. It's all hype, in my opinion...

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by carlaaaay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not gonna lie; I bought this for that gorgeous brown in the lower right corner. It's a warm brown with a green sheen to it! Loveeee it. The shadows are very pigmented and great for the price, but they break really easily and the packaging is crummy so it's not really suited for travel. I've had big issues with the lower left definer shade. it broke and got all over the other shadows so I've had to dust them off every time i use this palette. But, all that said, I would buy this again. The shadows start fading after 4-6 hours, with a good base, but for the price, the pigmentation can't be beat!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No