Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Never tried this before and tried to ignore the hype, but after a bad problem with Maybelline Falsies, I decide to give it a try. It's scary. Take a rolling pin and coat it with tar and try to slap it on your lashes. That's really what I felt like with the giant wand that doesn't taper at all. If you are very careful and only do one coat, it's nice and lasts all day without flaking. If you try to put on a little more than one coat, look out. You'll end up with lash visors.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is THE BEST!! I have tried lots of low and high end mascaras over the years and I always keep going back to this one. It doesn't clump, is easy to apply, adds thickness, and even if I forget to take it off overnite, it stays intact (my other mascaras always stay on the pillow...). So if you are searching for the perfect mascara, give this one a try!

THE best drugstore mascara I have used to date!!! seriously girls, if you havent tried this out already, you should! its great!
The first day I wore it, 3 people came up to me at university and asked me what mascara I was wearing.
It doesnt add that much length to your eyelashes, its really all volume like the name says. This is fine for me because my eyelashes are pretty long naturally. This mascara seperates your lashes really well, doesnt clump, and what I really love about it is that it's buildable. Apply a few swipes and it looks good, or add onto it and make your eyelashes look like falsies.
GREAT mascara :D

This is my HG mascara. I neeeeevveerr remain faithful to one mascara, but i'm going to now. This is the best mascara I have ever purchased. You can manipulate the look and make it fancy, or natural, and i prefer natural. I love the lashes that this gives me. Words can not describe how amazing it is.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I think a big part of the argument over this mascara is if you like a big brush or not. I am a big fan of a big brush, and this is no exception. I've had mascaras that give more volume than this, however never this natural. This mascara makes me look like I have those plump, dark, long, totally enviable lashes like some lucky people are blessed with. I have had zero clumping issues. I have also had good luck with layering it--I can do one layer for work at the hospital where I'm not allowed to have much makeup, and my lashes stay flexible enough that I can add a few coats hours later after work. I am keeping my high-end mascara for a late night out or party (Chanel Inimitable Intense) but for my every day wear and relaxed nights I'm a convert.

This mascara is pretty good. This is the second time I've bought it and I would buy it again. I wear contacts and this mascara doesn't bother them. I always curl my lashes before applying mascara and it does give my lashes volume and it makes my lashes look really long. Sometimes the mascara wants to clump, but I use a lash comb to declump them and to seperate my lashes to have a more full look.

Makes my eyelashes so fluttery and voluminous without being "too much"

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

When I first saw the brush on this mascara I immediately thought I was going to hate it. Chunky, plastic brushes usually are a big No-No for my lashes...but surprisingly enough this may have replaced Maybelline Falsies as my HG mascara! At least for daytime use. I was completely blown away at how natural and thick and gorgeous my lashes looked. The separation and fullness I got from just one application was absolutely stunning. And it make it even better, I was able to layer three coats on for an even more dramatic look with ZERO clumping. This mascara stayed on all day, no smudging, no flaking and no transfer. I'm completely in love. One coat for daytime use, up to three for night...this is all around amazing.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm giving this mascara a 2 because it didn't give me volume at all. My lashes were thin and sparse. I tried putting more coats on, but it still didn't work. I'd say if you weren't looking for volume then this is o.k. I liked that it stayed on all day, without smudging or flaking. Another thing I don't like is the smell..wet paint. Very strange for a mascara.

This mascara was definitely a hit, and it was quite cheap compared to others I've used. My go-to mascara was Chanel Inimitable for the past year, and I've been looking for a cheaper mascara, and I think I've found one. This mascara was lengthening, it separated okay, stayed put the whole day and held my curl. I tried piling it on and it looked good but my lashes clumped a bit, but not to much. I will definitely be buying this product again.

Popular Mascaras