December 21, 2014 | 1869 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by tiff1211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this mascara... the wand was to big for me and it clumped. Not to mention the fall out was a mess.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by sharizzle

I like this and would buy it again! I'm not gonna lie though, I hate the thick handle that you hold in your hand! I feel like it's so awkward! But, I like the product overall so I guess I just gotta deal with that!!

I've honestly liked all the Covergirl mascaras that I've tried. I used to use the Cover Girl Professional mascara for the longest time!! I've also tried the Cover Girl Exact Eyelights mascara (for hazel eyes) and have liked that, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by speacialgirl

Well I read many good reviews on this site and decided to give it a try. A bought the non-waterproof and was excited to get home and try it on. When I did I was extreamly impressed, my lashes had lots of volume and curl!!! Wow love this mascara, but... only down side is that the pacaging is a bit bulky, but you do get used to it. This is way better than my colassal volume express, that I find a little to wet and hard to get off. This is an awesome mascara and I would buy again!!! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by PrettyKitty30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OMG!!!!! *think im going to cry* im so excited to FINALLY find a mascara made for MY lashes!!! this is the first time in all my life ive curled my lashes then applied mascara...and they look just as perfect as the second as i applied it this morning! i just got home from working 11hours and they are PERFECT.. sooooo in love with this mascara i cant even tell you!! my eyelashes are super SUPER Long and Thick...very very very STRAIGHT...takes soo much work to curl, then after mascara they usually flop back to limp and straight in 10min...

WOW...i love love love this mascara.... ive been spending sooo much $$$ on diffferent mascaras ( my staple before was Tarte Lights Camera Lashes) and this is the best ive ever tried.. I will definitely buy over and over!!
I have the Waterproof..wonder if that helps hold the curl..hmm..

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2011 7:53:00 AM More reviews by leslie0764

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara solely on the MUA reviews and because I'm always on the search for a great mascara. The only thing I can say is that this mascara is ok, and I say ok only because it was sooo cheap. The size of the tube isn't very easy to work with when applying mascara, and the volume just isn't there even with layering it 5 times, and I didn't notice any lengthening at all. So, for now, my search for a great mascara continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by davesmsperfect

I have very sensitive eyes & haven't been able to find a mascara that didn't irritate them [DS & HE] until this one. It went on smoothly & lasted all night [no flaking or running].

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by nemequittepas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If I ever stray, I always come back.

I got hooked on this when it came out and it's been my main mascara since. I've strayed and tried other drugstore and high-end mascaras, but none seems to give me what Lash Blast Volume does. I just bought Too Faced Lash Injection yesterday and it's already going back to the store.

This formula transforms my lashes, giving them a full, defined look that lasts all day. It separates each lash and I love how huge the brush is. It's actually easy to use once you get used to it. Flaking and smudging is minimal, if at all.

For some reason, this mascara is best at the middle of the tube. In the beginning, it's a bit heavy (have to be more careful when applying) and near the end it's a little thin (like most mascaras).

My natural eyelashes are nothing to be proud of, but when I wear this I do get lots of compliments. Someone even told me I had "perfectly manicured lashes" once. Made me smile, but I know it's the LashBlast. It's my HG mascara for four years.

UPDATE:

Every now and then I try different mascaras to see if I can find anything better. Just tied Smashbox's Full Exposure, which is really a good mascara but not any better than lash blast. In fact, I felt the application was messier than LashBlast. Also tried Stila's Major Major lash, which was just an awful mess.

I also purchased Maybeliene Full N' Soft (has better reviews on MUA than LB) and I'm kind of alternating between the two. The Full N' Soft just gives a bit of a different look for me.

But once again, I've come back to my old friend.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by yohina1989

I have ok length, but thin and fine lashes, so I tried this one as it seems a general favorite. The problem is I have to use the waterproof one otherwise my curl won't stay at all. I like how dark it makes my lashes look, but it does clump and doesn't separate very well, but man, does it stay. I have a tendency to rub my eye, which is why I don't do eye makeup very often, but I rubbed my eye accidentally once and nothing smudged. The only other problem I have is how hard the waterproof one is to remove. I always lose one or two lashes if I'm not careful. I stopped using it because of that, but I always need one as backup in case the other mascaras I try does not work out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by TroubleMaker21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this mascara. Always an old faithful, I always go back to this after having tried many high end brands (Lancome, Dior, MAC, Chanel to name a few) as well as several drug store brands.

This is a great mascara and is very buildable. I have "average" length lashes, and with two coats, this mascara gives me fantastic length, super volume and black, black lashes. I love the look of false, full lashes, and without actually using falsies this does the trick!

Would highly recommend to anybody...as I said, I always go back to this mascara no matter what.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by sanaplus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

cute packaging! very bubbly and girly. i used the lashblast fusion first and read a lot of good reviews on this one so i decided to give it a try. i got the blackest black. this made my lashes so thick and dark, yet still natural and good for everyday wear. it didnt smear on me and did not flake, i liked the formula. it doesnt hold my curls very well though, i shouldve gotten the waterproof version. and this tends to clump my lashes together, maybe i should stay with the lashblast fusion?