August 23, 2014 | 1437 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It works for me. I do feel like there's lots of gunk or mascara on my eyelashes though, it's quite heavy, not light as I'd like it, but it does do as promised: give you fuller lashes. You do have to go a few swipes, but not too much to give you spider lashes. Good value.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by tmgant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't get the fuss about mascaras. I've been wearing mascara for >20 years, and none have been more amazing than the others. Some smudge more, some less. The brushes vary a bit. That's about it in my experience. (Waterproof mascara is a whole different beast, since the smudging, flaking, and removal process comes into play.) I've tried the gamut from Channel and Clinique to Maybelline: no stand outs.

Anyhow, I wear brownish black (or something like that), and I like this mascara just fine. I have re-bought it. Dries normally for me, and no issues using it after curling. It won't change your life, but it is a perfectly acceptable formulation that doesn't give me raccoon eyes.

(Don't love the fat orange tube, but it doesn't prevent me from buying it.)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by magica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Naturally have LOng and stick eyelashes Ive buy it because all the Hype,
was GOING on MUA BUT GUESS WHAT this mascara is worst Ive
ever used IS very very WET it DOESNT HOLD A CURL I take forever
to dry returned my at my local store:( .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by lirial

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm kind of nut about mascara. I rarely buy the same one twice since I have a hard time finding a formula that works well for me. I have long lashes with natural curl, and need color and volume. I hate smudges and flakes, but I want something easy to remove.

This works pretty well. It does a good job of adding volume to my lashes without clumping or looking unnatural. I do use it on my lower lashes because they're so thin. The blackest black is the best shade since it is a true black rather than blueish.

It wears well for most of the day, but does tend to smudge and smear a bit if it gets wet. It come off with remover and a little effort.

For the price, this is a good mascara if you're looking for volume and long wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by StephanieTaverna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this after I tried Lash Blast Fusion and I liked this much more. It really volumized my lashes the way I wanted it to. I got the Very Black or Blackest Black version of the product (I forget which one it was...). It did not clump or flake on me. The only thing I would say would be not to use this product on your lower lashes. It's just not intended for that purpose. Besides that I would say that this is a great volumizing mascara for an affordable price! One of Cover Girl's best products!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by aylak13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product, for those of you that say it clumps and flakes well u probably got a bad bottle. I got colossal and people were just raving about it, but mine clumped a lot. ;( Lash blast Volume is a really great mascara i suggest it for newbies. :D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by hotlips94

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!! IS THIS THE SAME AS THE ORGINAL LASHBLAST OR DIFFEERENT!! IF SO WHY DID THEY RENAME IT????
DOES IT WORK THE SAME??
ARE THE FORMULAS AND BRUSH THE SAME???
ANY DIFFERENCES YOU CAN SPOT???
I LIVE IN CANADA SO WERE CAN I PURCHASE THE ORGINAL LASHBLAST BECAUSE THEY SEEM TO ONLY SELL LASHBLASTVOLUME???

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by BluegrassGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the most awesome mascara!!! It really makes your lashes look thick and full and it doesn't clump if you apply it correctly (I'm a little ocd about clumping!!) I'll continue to purchase =)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by mizwright

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this product! Long, beautiful lashes! Although it is not my hg it is one of my faves and a great economical alternative. Definitely worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by rhalls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

BEST MASCARA EVER!
just bought this mascara on a recent trip to the US, and for $8.... wow! have tried almost every mascara out there, from cheap drugstore brands to dior, mac and makeup forever, and this is definitely in my top 3.
for those who do not live in the US, this mascara is almost identical to maxfactor false lash effect, but perhaps a little better. it seems as though both mascaras have the smae brush and almost exactly the same formula.
this mascara works best with a slight rocking motion for the first layer, then straight swooping motions for the second (and perhaps 3rd layer). one layer would be enough, but i love to really emphasize my lashes.
the colour is deep black and it really does lengthen AND volumize, even though it is called lashblast "volume".
i need to find a way of ordering this mascara to the UK as mine is running low.... i cant live without it now!
i also love this mascara for layering over lengthening mascaras (such as prestige my longest lashes) to get extra volume.

i really cannot recommend this mascara enough. i am a complete mascara nerd and this is truly one fo my all time favourites! and for $8 please give it a try!!!!