September 21, 2014 | 1154 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2005 2:37:00 AM More reviews by boourns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hear this concealer is supposed to have light-reflecting particles. If this is true, they're damn subtle. This product doesn't really do much for me... it's pretty lacking in pigment, to tell you the truth. For me, it's a notch above L'Oreal True Match concealer, because it doesn't seem to rub clean off and it has a better applicator... but I think this is something that would be more effective for people who already have pretty perfect skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2005 4:42:00 PM More reviews by jh14cm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

"Would you buy this product again?" No -- I never bought it in the first place really, it came free when I bought some foundation. The colors were SUPPOSE to be the same but not even close. This stuff runs way too light for me it seems, I can never find the right color and it makes my face dry. Good luck to those who use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2005 2:43:00 PM More reviews by pieisverygood

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product because my undereye circles were really bad. I was hoping it would work very well and disguise them. It did ok. But you really have to find the right color. I reccommed going on covergirl.com and you can get your colors basically done for you. I thought that was handy so now i know what to look for in the concealer. Overall I would buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2005 9:04:00 PM More reviews by em_x3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well , I was going bts makeup shopping and ran across this . I tried to open this with my moutch and the cap split open!! It covers very well for under eye circles if you let it dry a teeny bit and thenblot with a makeup sponge. the only thing i didnt like is that it wore off after a while and looks way to cakey if you even retouch it! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2005 11:33:00 AM More reviews by taylor_x0xo

This concealer is alright. Not the best for coverage of blemishes, but good on circles. I wouldn't say this is a great product but it's the best I've had so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2005 2:53:00 PM More reviews by utopian637

This product is just okay... it's more sheer than I like my concealers to be. It's not thick enough. I use it on my undereye circles and I usually have to put on a lot for it to cover.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2005 11:33:00 PM More reviews by hipsterjeans

this a pretty crappy concealor. coverage wise, on a scale of 1 - 5 it is a 2. basically, it pretty much does nothing. and the shade i tried the one with 'beige' in the title, is rather orange. there's plenty more (better) fish in the sea!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2005 2:02:00 AM More reviews by ironwoman01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is a really good product that I happened to find by chance. I picked this up, not expecting too much, but wow this concealer is amazing. I use it under my eyes over a yellow concealer. It blends very well and looks natural. It does not get cakey, but I must blend very well. I use the shade Soft Honey for my NC35 skintone. Matches perfectly. This can be used to cover blemishes, but I find that it does not last very long on blemishes. It's not a heavy concealer. The tube lasts a very long time. I'm not much of a fan of Cover Girl cosmetics, but I absolutely love this product. The only bad thing is that the cap split at the base when I tried opening it one time. I don't know how that happened, but it's still a good product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2005 6:22:00 PM More reviews by monkeymoogle

I bought this product to cover under eye circles, acne, and acne scars. I found it worked well enough for the scars, mediocre for the under eye circles (needed two coats) and poorly for the acne. However, it blended well, did not rub off easily, did not become shiny, did not irritate my skin, and most importantly did not provoke my acne. Like other users, the blue cap broke soon after I'd opened the package, and when travelling I actually had to use tape to keep it on the bottle. The bottle itself doesn't stand up very good, although that's a minor complaint and negligible for those who carry their makeup in a bag. All in all, this product isn’t terrible, but it doesn’t do its job well enough for me to continue using it as a concealer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2005 9:53:00 AM More reviews by preppymrazlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer basically sucks. First of all, the cap split in half the first time I closed it and it barely does anything to cover my majorly dark circles. I like liquid concealers, but this is to runny! Arggh! I hate it!