Cover Girl fresh complexion concealer

3.4

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Cyclomethicone, Arachidyl Behenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearic Acid, Ethylene Brassylate, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylparaben, PVP, Methicone, Methylparaben, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Laureth 7, Hexyl Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 10/12/2005 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is pretty good. It covers under eye circles well and red patches. It doesn't really reflect light or have that effect, just covers pretty good. The applicator included is pretty good, I dot it along the area then blend it together. This is about the 3rd time i've bought this product. It has good staying power. I am looking for something that has light reflecting technology in it but I will stick to this for now.

Wow...HG! The lightest color, classic ivory, is a perfect match for me. The only things I need to cover are dark circles, redness, and the occasional blemish. This covers really well and makes my skin look more "alive". When I wear this it feels like I don't have anything on. It's very blendable and easy to spread. Price is great too...only $4.00 at Walmart.

on 9/25/2005 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I hear this concealer is supposed to have light-reflecting particles. If this is true, they're damn subtle. This product doesn't really do much for me... it's pretty lacking in pigment, to tell you the truth. For me, it's a notch above L'Oreal True Match concealer, because it doesn't seem to rub clean off and it has a better applicator... but I think this is something that would be more effective for people who already have pretty perfect skin.

on 8/19/2005 4:42:00 PM

"Would you buy this product again?" No -- I never bought it in the first place really, it came free when I bought some foundation. The colors were SUPPOSE to be the same but not even close. This stuff runs way too light for me it seems, I can never find the right color and it makes my face dry. Good luck to those who use it.

I bought this product because my undereye circles were really bad. I was hoping it would work very well and disguise them. It did ok. But you really have to find the right color. I reccommed going on covergirl.com and you can get your colors basically done for you. I thought that was handy so now i know what to look for in the concealer. Overall I would buy this product again.

on 8/18/2005 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well , I was going bts makeup shopping and ran across this . I tried to open this with my moutch and the cap split open!! It covers very well for under eye circles if you let it dry a teeny bit and thenblot with a makeup sponge. the only thing i didnt like is that it wore off after a while and looks way to cakey if you even retouch it! continued >>

on 8/2/2005 11:33:00 AM

This concealer is alright. Not the best for coverage of blemishes, but good on circles. I wouldn't say this is a great product but it's the best I've had so far.

on 7/22/2005 2:53:00 PM

This product is just okay... it's more sheer than I like my concealers to be. It's not thick enough. I use it on my undereye circles and I usually have to put on a lot for it to cover.

on 7/3/2005 11:33:00 PM

this a pretty crappy concealor. coverage wise, on a scale of 1 - 5 it is a 2. basically, it pretty much does nothing. and the shade i tried the one with 'beige' in the title, is rather orange. there's plenty more (better) fish in the sea!

on 7/2/2005 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This concealer is a really good product that I happened to find by chance. I picked this up, not expecting too much, but wow this concealer is amazing. I use it under my eyes over a yellow concealer. It blends very well and looks natural. It does not get cakey, but I must blend very well. I use the shade Soft Honey for my NC35 skintone. Matches perfectly. This can be used to cover blemishes, but I find that it does not last very long on blemishes. It's not a heavy concealer. The tube lasts a very long time. I'm not much of a fan of Cover Girl cosmetics, but I absolutely love this product. The only bad thing is that the cap split at the base when I tried opening it one time. I don't know how that happened, but it's still a good product.