April 20, 2014 | 959 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2004 6:17:00 PM More reviews by kkdallas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow!! i have tried so many concealers and this one is a great find. I love the sponge/wand applicator. I can get into the corner area of my eye. I like how I can dot it on in the undereye area. It is very light and blends so easily. It doesn't crease on me and Light is a perfect match. This beats CdP, KA SSE, and LM for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2004 1:13:00 AM More reviews by nerdalicious

Love this concealer. Covers quite well if I blend with my brush. I have dark circles under my eyes and it covers them wonderfully. Doesnt do as well for large pimples, but it covers skin imperfections wonderfully like dark spots, scars etc. I have been buying this for quite a while. Stopped using it for a while and then just started buying it again. Never in all the tubes Ive gone through have I had one break? What are you guys doing to the poor packaging? :P

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2004 2:29:00 PM More reviews by pinkbabii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best concealer ever. Perfect shade and the coverage is awesome. Definitely something you should pick up if you're looking for something new!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 11:11:00 PM More reviews by madmargeS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Once again the packaging has ruined a decent product for me *sighs*. Like several other reviewers mentioned, the cap broke on mine in many places, and is currently Scotch taped together. The actual concealer is nice though. I won't buy it again b/c of the lid.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2004 3:34:00 PM More reviews by ellie2

I like that this concealer blends so well--I'm willing to give up a bit of coverage for a natural look. Even though it doesn't provide total coverage, I find that it covers blemishes and dark circles fairly well with no caking at all. The packaging isn't the best, but overall, I'm pleased.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2004 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't care too much for this product. It has no staying power.
My circles, and imperfections came through after a days wearing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2004 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Amed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great concealer and so cheap!! I use it to lighten dark shadows around my eyes, works well. I also use it for blemishes. Could have a little more coverage, but very happy with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2004 9:20:00 PM More reviews by PaleBaby

Too thin, doesn't cover my dark circles well and the cap freakin' broke in like, 3 places. Ridiculous; not worth it at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2004 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Bri_Bri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not as good as CG's invisible concealer. Why make concealer variations if concealer only has one job to do?

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2004 5:17:00 PM More reviews by XAmAnDeRzX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not exactly sure on how to explain this product because somedays i'll wake up and use it and it's great,but then on other days it sucks horribly.I don't have a problem with under-eye-circled,but I frequently have pimples.It doesn't cover them and it actually makes them looked so caked up and dried out that i would be better off not even trying to put this concealer on them.I will only buy again if i am in great need of a cheap concealer.