April 19, 2014 | 1115 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by foreverpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I stopped using this moisturizer for a few nights because I went away and accidentally left it at home. I immediately noticed a difference in my skin. After waking up in the morning, I found that I had flakes all over my face caused by acne medication. After I resumed the use of this product, my flakes disappeared. I only use this product at night because I find that it makes my skin very shiny under makeup, not greasy but unattractive nonetheless. For me, I find it the perfect night cream but I ise something else during the day to combat oil. The packaging is cute and it is really reasonably priced. I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Mintyxfresh

i love this so so much. it feels amazing on my skin and it's super moisturizing. I like that it comes in a little glass jar, it looks very nice. I'm hooked on it and i've repurchased several times. i do have pretty dry skin, and this is very calming and soothing yet light and definitely not oily. I have zero complaints about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by merin44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

so I read countless reviews on here before buying this product. Latley my skin has been pretty dry due to the temp change and season change. I didnt want to purchase a really harsh moisturizer with alot of sulfate in it so I went with this one. I believe I paid $5.67 for it. At a really good price I was hoping for really good results and thats exactly what I got. You dont need to put a lot on, a little goes a long way. It feel really cool on my skin and it drys pretty fast. Theres a slight scent to it actually smells good. It really helped my dry skin and I have very sensitive skin so thats saying something. Overall, very happy with my purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by ducky95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

- Amazing
- Light
- Very moisturizing
- doesnt break me out
- smell very nice
- could be better if it had SPF
- it also could be better with a pump

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by poikilotherm

edit - I was going through all my old reviews, and I reviewed that i LOVED this, but I no longer use it. I noticed that it leaves a very shiny, "filmy" finish. It doesn't get "soaked" in to the skin, it more like coats it.

It is soothing, though, and never clogged me or broke me out. Give it a try if you need hydration, not oil, but don't expect it to hydrate deeply.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 4:46:00 AM More reviews by SweetLash

I LOVE this product so much! This is my first ever gel moisturizer and I definately prefer it over a cream. Creams feel very heavy and oily on my face. I have comination skin depending on the weather. In the cold months, my face is usually very dry, but in the summer I am oily. The gel feels so lightweight and seeps into the skin really fast. A cream moisturizer, feels like it just sits on top of my skin and then disappears after some time. I feel like with this gel, the moisture is locked in. After using this product for a week, my skin feels healthy and soft. I don't have any more dry patches. I just see a huge difference and I feel it too. Makeup application has become easier since i don't have to use heavy moisturizers to try and cover up the dry patches on my face leaving my face looking cakey.
I'm not usually a fan of fragrances in products, but this has a very light , fresh scent, it smells very clean. The packaging is great. It feels expensive in the glass jar, and for the price, I'm a definate fan.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Sparkylarky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pretty good product. Smells nice and defitely feels gel like. Works okay on my skin. Not that moisturizing despite the name. However, it doesn't compare to clinique's ddmg and I would prefer if it didn't include fragrance. All in all a fair product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by AmyReneeWV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Overall, it's decent and priced fairly, but it just doesn't do much for my combo skin. I have to put a lot on my face for it to do much. It doesn't break me out, so thats good. After I run out I'll continue the search for a good night cream/gel to use...this definitely wouldn't be moisturizing enough for daytime use, especially with make up!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by icypixie137

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like this product. It keeps my skin from getting all flaky and gross. However, when I use it around my nose, it sometimes causes me to break out in the crease between my nostril and cheek. Other than this, however, I have no complaints. It is a good product overall. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by savanna427

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

At first I thought I loved this product because it didn't break me out and it made my skin feel really soft and smooth. But after using it for a few months I realized that my face was essentially SPEWING oil just a few hours after applying. It also just wasn't moisturizing enough for my combo skin, especially after washing in the morning. I went back to a lotion moisturizer and the excessive oil stopped. It's too bad because I really like the idea of a gel moisturizer.